You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby Fénix » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:51 pm

De Bruyne, Gündogan, Sané... Guardiola interested in Kimmich and three Gladbach players... I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to ask for Kroos one day. German players are highly rated by the Catalan coach, however that didn't help him to beat all three Spanish sides over the last 3 years in the last 3 semifinals. :D

So far he's been doing a great job at City and I'm really impressed. Even Fernandinho and Fernando are playing under his guidance what is something close to a miracle, at least for me. :lol: He did a great by singing Stones, where he secured the last line along with Ottamendi.
City are about to become a powerful team after this season. Guardiola won't stop buying new players(since he can't produce a young talent from the youth setup) to refresh the fullback positions, make the central midfield far stronger with 1-2 new players and another backup CB for the current duo.

Right now I see only Conte's Chelsea as the only serious team that can spoil Guardiola's plans.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:02 pm

Pep proving EPL is easier than BL lol
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:02 pm

Fénix wrote:De Bruyne, Gündogan, Sané... Guardiola interested in Kimmich and three Gladbach players... I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to ask for Kroos one day. German players are highly rated by the Catalan coach, however that didn't help him to beat all three Spanish sides over the last 3 years in the last 3 semifinals. :D

So far he's been doing a great job at City and I'm really impressed. Even Fernandinho and Fernando are playing under his guidance what is something close to a miracle, at least for me. :lol: He did a great by singing Stones, where he secured the last line along with Ottamendi.
City are about to become a powerful team after this season. Guardiola won't stop buying new players(since he can't produce a young talent from the youth setup) to refresh the fullback positions, make the central midfield far stronger with 1-2 new players and another backup CB for the current duo.

Right now I see only Conte's Chelsea as the only serious team that can spoil Guardiola's plans.

what about Klopp? I have a good feeling

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:03 pm

ramsej84 wrote:what about Klopp? I have a good feeling

On paper he doesn't have that good of a squad... but you never know.
JANCKER

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:13 pm

Ranieri was in the same waters last season.

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:14 pm

Some teams just started to get it together... so it's still early.
JANCKER

Postby Lukas » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:15 pm

Back down to earth with a bump today, showed how miraculous our start has been really. Going to be long few weeks with Liverpool and Chelsea next. I just hope it doesn't affect our confidence too much, as we have some important fixtures against teams more at our level after those two games and the next international break.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby itisrising » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:21 pm

Fénix wrote:De Bruyne, Gündogan, Sané... Guardiola interested in Kimmich and three Gladbach players... I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to ask for Kroos one day. German players are highly rated by the Catalan coach, however that didn't help him to beat all three Spanish sides over the last 3 years in the last 3 semifinals. :D

Fernandinho was our best player last season and he's continued that this season. He's amazing and so well-rounded.

Chelsea don't look too much of a threat so far. Costa has been bailing them out but they have plenty of rebuilding to do. I think Arsenal and Liverpool will be threats this season.

And we have Angelino and Maffeo who Pep rates highly as well as Aleix Garcia who made his first PL appearance today. We have plenty of young talents that will play. And don't forget about Gabriel Jesus!
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby itisrising » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:43 pm

JANCKER wrote:De Bruyne is a machine... :P Of course he is, he played in Germany.

Haha, I do think Bayern messed up by not going after him when they had chance.
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:01 am

itisrising wrote:
JANCKER wrote:De Bruyne is a machine... :P Of course he is, he played in Germany.

the board should regret missing on him more than Neymar tbh
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:04 am

itisrising wrote:

Because for FCB money has some value ...

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby itisrising » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:15 am

ramsej84 wrote:
itisrising wrote:

Because for FCB money has some value ...

Sanches cost how much?
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby JANCKER » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:18 am

itisrising wrote:

It was more complicated than you may think... not only because of money.
JANCKER

Postby itisrising » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:30 am

JANCKER wrote:
itisrising wrote:

It was more complicated than you may think... not only because of money.

Was it the whole ownership thing? I remember reading something about that. However, KDB's agent did say they agreed to a move and personal terms but Bayern refused to pay the asking price.

But worse than that, how on earth did Chelsea mess up so badly? Not even putting a buy back clause of such a talent was horrible.
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby JANCKER » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:35 am

First of all, we had no space... we had to make space... some players wouldn't move away just like that(Goetze)... there was a rumored deal which involved Goetze, but he didn't want to move to Wolfsburg or even Juve. That's what Di Marzio reported so there couldn't be a deal because of that. Di Marzio knew something because Juve were interested in Goetze and Draxler.
JANCKER

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe