You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:08 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Not saying they are on our level... But they are a strong squad again. Look, not more than 1 or 2 players out of Atlético would start for us either. Mhikitaryan is a WC player, better than Douglas IMO. Pogba would definitively start alongside Arturo. Shaw is a very good LB. Of course, they aren't even in the CL!

Tbh I doubt most of those would start for Atletico either. :P But I agree they are good enough to win the league pending Guardiola's final squad.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:36 pm

Everyone is forgetting Chelsea !

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:42 pm

ManU did not look convincing, let alone cohesive, in their win vs. Leicester... even sticking Pogba in that MF, I have a hard time imagining them winning the PL.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby shpati_L1 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:24 pm

Man City forum is sooo fun right now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby nm462272 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:27 pm

=D> =D> =D>
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:30 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:Man City forum is sooo fun right now.

Lol. Browsing their forum is super entertaining, because they are completely clueless tactics-wise and are all over the place about what Pep's tactics are supposed to be. They also think he's Jesus Christ + the Buda.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby nm462272 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:35 pm

from the ManCity subreddit, after today's game: "What was with all the fucking back passes and side passes by our back line and midfield at the end, we're down a goal with minutes to go, pass the ball forward, try anything!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: welcome to the world of Pep

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Roonzil » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:45 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
shpati_L1 wrote:Man City forum is sooo fun right now.

Lol. Browsing their forum is super entertaining, because they are completely clueless tactics-wise and are all over the place about what Pep's tactics are supposed to be. They also think he's Jesus Christ + the Buda.

He's the second coming of Christ, didn't you hear? It's been all over twitter for weeks now... :roll:
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby nm462272 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:46 pm

Roonzil wrote:He's the second coming of Christ, didn't you hear? It's been all over twitter for weeks now... :roll:

We were naive once too :lol: :wink:

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Roonzil » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:51 pm

nm462272 wrote:
Roonzil wrote:He's the second coming of Christ, didn't you hear? It's been all over twitter for weeks now... :roll:

We were naive once too :lol: :wink:

Hahaha, ok fair point!
I honestly cannot wait for the EPL season to start, as I'll finally be able to enjoy it without the pain of having to watch Newcastle lose (in that league). Curious to see how the different clubs do....

Arsenal are a wee bit screwed though. Gabriel got stretchered off during their friendly tonight. With Mertesacker also out for a long time, they don't seem to have an experienced CB available for their season opener against Liverpool next week.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby JANCKER » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:52 pm

Koscielny? They're after some defenders...
JANCKER

Postby nm462272 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:53 pm

maybe time for an Arsenal panic buy on a CB? Weren't they connected to Mustafi this transfer window?

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby shpati_L1 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:57 pm

The best part is that today vs Arsenal, Pep fielded a Central Defensive partnership consisting of Kolarov and Fernando...(maybe 3 at the back..didn't see the match).

And the fans are terrified.It's like they saw a crime scene live...(with that defence they probably did :P).

And then there is the goalkeepers ball distribution which I can't wait to watch.We won't need comedy tv shows anymore.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby JANCKER » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:58 pm

They were linked to many defenders... Mustafi is one of them. Valencia wants to sell so if they want him, they can get him.
JANCKER

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:59 pm

nm462272 wrote:

We were naive once too :wink:

True true. But still... It's super funny seeing ManCity fans complaining about backpassing after the whole celebration and second coming of Christ attitude. Truly truly tactically clueless.

OTOH, they are finally realizing Hart won't work under Pep. I said that he would even before Pep announced his departure. I even got flamed in here for saying it, but it's as true as always: Hart is a crap keeper. That's a huge part of why I can't understand why Pep left for City... The whole squad was inadequate (besides crappy), max 2 or 3 players were going to be a good fit for Pep. He went there in order to basically buy a whole new team. I don't get why not go to Arsenal (if he wanted a decent squad upon which he could begin building) or United (if he wanted infinite resources to spend).

PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe