You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:31 pm

Darmian and Rojo are for sale...
Italian media claiming that Juve are after Darmian ...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:20 pm

According to reports in Brazil, Manchester United are ready to make a €38m (£26.8m) bid for 19-year-old Brazilian forward Gabriel Jesus

Manchester United manager Mourinho advised to monitor winger Sobhi

Manchester City reportedly believe they are in pole position to sign Lionel Messi, but only if he one day decides to leave Barcelona

MANCHESTER CITY are closing in on deals for two of Pep Guardiola's summer transfer targets - Leroy Sane and Gabriel Jesus

Man City & Napoli eye Andre Ayew

Anderson Talisca close to Anfield move, Mamadou Sakho future in doubt

Liverpool Transfer News: Allan joining Hertha Berlin

Liverpool and BVB interested in Moussa Sissoko

Antonio Conte interested in bringing Carlos Tevez to Stamford Bridge

Baba Rahman: Chelsea defender's future decided during preseason tour

Chelsea 'want' to sign Kalidou Koulibaly from Napoli, says agent

Lyon confirm €35m offer for Alexandre Lacazette rejected but 'close' to signing Ben Yedder

Arsenal's Per Mertesacker facing five months out with knee injury

Arsenal 'Make Contact' With Agent Over Deal for World Cup Winner Shkodran Mustafi

Arsenal told Brozovic can leave for €30m

Former captain Mikel Arteta deleted all his Arsenal posts off Instagram: unleashed the wrath of Arsenal fans following his switch to Manchester City

Aaron Cresswell: West Ham defender out for four months with knee injury

West Ham want Mario Mandzukic

Carlos Bacca rejects Hammers

West Ham target Jonathan Calleri in action

Lyon want Tottenham forward Clinton Njie despite Marseille interest

Reports suggest the Foxes have lodged a bid for Bartosz Kapustka
Last edited by JANCKER on Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JANCKER

Postby JANCKER » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:23 pm

League of hate results

1) Chelsea
2) Manchester United
3) Liverpool
4) Manchester City
5) Arsenal
6) Tottenham
7) Stoke
8) West Ham
9) Sunderland
10) West Brom
11) Crystal Palace
12) Everton
13) Hull
14) Middlesbrough
15) Swansea
16) Southampton
17)Watford
18) Burnley
19) Leicester
20) Bournemouth
JANCKER

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:07 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here! there two Spurs' players who wanted their hair to look like the kit :lol: :lol: :lol:
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:17 pm

ramsej84 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here! there two Spurs' players who wanted their hair to look like the kit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Three! Look more closely :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:23 pm

:lol:
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Re: Leroy Sané

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:13 am

The MC ''hate''
I am not a fan (euphemism) of such football teams but... I can understand what are the feelings of these supporters.
My local team was founded in 1950... Our nick was "the yoyos" cause we were always getting promoted and relegated so on and so forth until 1990... Then a rich businessman from our village took over the reigns in 96 and our success story began. We were laughed at, ridiculed and called "nothing" cause even though we were investing heavily we were not winning titles. And we suffered and many broke our hearts by losing already won championships until we finally managed to win our first title in the year 2000.
Such teams get a lot of hate cause they might take the place of an established team as we did and currently locally there is a club which comes from a tiny village who is doing the same.
Maybe the story is completely different but I know the feeling.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by MUTU on Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved from Leroy Sané's thread. There were orders not to continue OT and you knew you were OT and persisted. Had to move your post.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:32 am

I saw the warning after posting it ... sry :oops:
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:47 pm

Man City, enjoy your eccentric boss!

"He said if he could play 11 midfielders, he would play them," Clichy said. "So I guess for a midfielder it's unbelievable." [source]
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby itisrising » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:53 pm

MUTU wrote:Man City, enjoy your eccentric boss!

"He said if he could play 11 midfielders, he would play them," Clichy said. "So I guess for a midfielder it's unbelievable." [source]

Shame that we only have 2 good midfielders then!
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby JANCKER » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:57 pm

Pep Guardiola bans overweight Manchester City players from training

Manchester City in talks to sign Leroy Sane, Gabriel Jesus and Marlos Moreno

Was Mamadou Sakho's mock interview too much for Liverpool's Jürgen Klopp? [source]

Arsenal and Liverpool Receive Boost as Real Madrid Consider Allowing Jese Rodriguez to Leave

Liverpool youngster Taiwo Awoniyi set for NEC Nijmegen loan

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has confirmed Per Mertesacker's knee injury means he will be looking for a new central defender

Arsenal hope to sign Wissam Ben Yedder in £8m deal

Antonio Conte turns attention to Portugal midfielder William Carvalho

Chelsea midfielder Nemanja Matic not for sale, says Antonio Conte

New Chelsea coach Antonio Conte fears Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp will have a major advantage over him in the title race next season

CHELSEA keeper Matej Delac has joined Belgian side Royal Excel Mouscron
JANCKER

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:59 pm

New Chelsea coach Antonio Conte fears Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp will have a major advantage over him in the title race next season

why?

Actually I hope and pray for Lpool every single yr [-o<
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:02 pm

ramsej84 wrote:New Chelsea coach Antonio Conte fears Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp will have a major advantage over him in the title race next season

why?

Actually I hope and pray for Lpool every single yr [-o<

The former Italy coach feels that Klopp, who led Liverpool to the Europa League Final and Capital One Cup Final last term, is naturally much further ahead of him in working with their respective squads.

He said: "Liverpool are one of the best teams in the League and I’m sure can fight to win the title."

"Jurgen Klopp worked already for nine months with this team and it’s very important for him and Liverpool to understand each other."
JANCKER

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:07 pm

itisrising wrote:Well we compete on all fronts and have won the Premier League twice in the last 5 years. We were semi finalists of Europe and we've won 5 trophies in as many years. So we are doing well for ourselves.

I don't mean to sound disrespectful but you don't compete on all fronts. Last season was your only good season in Europe. I'm not saying you can't be competitive in the future and I'm sure Guardiola will do well there but that is the truth.

The two seasons before last you didn't make it to the QFs and failed to win the group stage (behind us both times ;) ). The season before that you finished rock bottom in the group stage behind Dortmund, Real, and Ajax and the year before that you failed to make it past the group stage as well (again, behind us and Napoli).

And don't give me BS about having faced Bayern/Barca/Real every year. Yes, it's true that you have been very unlucky. But in 5 seasons you have faced one or more of the big 3 every year and you have never finished above any of them. No team can claim to be competitive in the CL if they are so consistently defeated by the big 3. In fact, I'd say only Atletico can claim to be competitive on all fronts apart from those 3. Not saying other teams cannot go far in the CL or win it of course, but consistency is key when it comes to claiming that you will compete on all fronts.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:59 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
itisrising wrote:Well we compete on all fronts and have won the Premier League twice in the last 5 years. We were semi finalists of Europe and we've won 5 trophies in as many years. So we are doing well for ourselves.

I don't mean to sound disrespectful but you don't compete on all fronts. Last season was your only good season in Europe. I'm not saying you can't be competitive in the future and I'm sure Guardiola will do well there but that is the truth.

The two seasons before last you didn't make it to the QFs and failed to win the group stage (behind us both times ;) ). The season before that you finished rock bottom in the group stage behind Dortmund, Real, and Ajax and the year before that you failed to make it past the group stage as well (again, behind us and Napoli).

And don't give me BS about having faced Bayern/Barca/Real every year. Yes, it's true that you have been very unlucky. But in 5 seasons you have faced one or more of the big 3 every year and you have never finished above any of them. No team can claim to be competitive in the CL if they are so consistently defeated by the big 3. In fact, I'd say only Atletico can claim to be competitive on all fronts apart from those 3. Not saying other teams cannot go far in the CL or win it of course, but consistency is key when it comes to claiming that you will compete on all fronts.

For English clubs (the ones who fail to win the Champions League), the UCL is only a side competition.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe