You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:02 pm

ramsej84 wrote::lol:
What makes you so sure that Pep will be a success in man C? Don't forget he will have a certain Joe Hart in goal :grin:

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

Because he was a success everywhere he's coached. :wink: :P :mrgreen:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:13 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Chelsea.
Why?
Because they will be fresh week in week out... No uefa comp. for them.

You think those few games make THAT much of a difference, especially over there?

What makes you so sure that Pep will be a success in man C? Don't forget he will have a certain Joe Hart in goal :grin:

Gotta say, he will be successful, as long as he's quitting his fucking shit experiments - which he mostly does in CL where I hope he'll continue to do so and stop being so goddamn lucky... ;)

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Because he was a success everywhere he's coached. :wink: :P :mrgreen:

Not in Munich he wasn't... He was successFUL! He was no success...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:12 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Because he was a success everywhere he's coached. :wink: :mrgreen:

He was successful with two best-in-the-world squads at two top teams. I doubt he'll have as much success implementing hypertechnical football with the likes of Hart, Fernandinho, Kompany et al. That being said, it's is possible that his starting eleven for next season won't have more than 3 players in common with Shitty's past season x11, in which case my point is mute.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:39 pm

Why is Chelsea in the conversation?????

Pep/City's only threats will be United and Spurs and Arsenal. Chelsea need to retool their whole team and change their transfer policy.

United because of Jose, and the two London teams based on performance and potential. West Ham could also make top 4 next season with 1-2 signings.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:52 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:He was successful with two best-in-the-world squads at two top teams. I doubt he'll have as much success implementing hypertechnical football with the likes of Hart, Fernandinho, Kompany et al. That being said, it's is possible that his starting eleven for next season won't have more than 3 players in common with Shitty's past season x11, in which case my point is mute.

Exactly, it looks like he's buying a whole new team. + the quality of his opponents will be lower this time around too :P
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby itisrising » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:44 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:He was successful with two best-in-the-world squads at two top teams. I doubt he'll have as much success implementing hypertechnical football with the likes of Hart, Fernandinho, Kompany et al. That being said, it's is possible that his starting eleven for next season won't have more than 3 players in common with Shitty's past season x11, in which case my point is mute.

Exactly, it looks like he's buying a whole new team. + the quality of his opponents will be lower this time around too :P

It should be a bit of both. I reckon this is how we'll line up next season

Hart

Denayer/Sagna Laporte/Kompany Stones/Ota Clichy/Angelino

Gundogan Fernandinho/Kroos(hopeful)

Auba/Navas KDB/Silva Sterling/Sane

Aguero/Iheanacho
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:08 pm

laporte signed a new contract and his buyout clause is now 65m....
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:28 pm

FU Pep and Shitty ;)

PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby itisrising » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:42 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:FU Pep and Shitty ;)

I'm sure we'll be more than fine. Laporte seems very loyal to Bilbao but, in hindsight, may well regret that decision. Doubt Barca, Bayern and even Real would pay that release clause in the future and Bilbao are tough negotiators. He missed out on the chance to work with Pep and really step up and play in a far better side - he may have been the one who missed out. Hope we bring in Stones and, more importantly, solve our full-back problem.
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:50 pm

itisrising wrote:

I'm sure we'll be more than fine. Laporte seems very loyal to Bilbao but, in hindsight, may well regret that decision. Doubt Barca, Bayern and even Real would pay that release clause in the future and Bilbao are tough negotiators. He missed out on the chance to work with Pep and really step up and play in a far better side - he may have been the one who missed out. Hope we bring in Stones and, more importantly, solve our full-back problem.

Oh, you definitively dodged a bullet there. The price they were quoting for him was insane. But it's still nice to see players rejecting you xD

Also: poor kid. As you said, he probably won't have an easy time escaping Bilbao now if he were to want to.

PunkCapitalist

Postby itisrising » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:00 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
itisrising wrote:

Oh, you definitively dodged a bullet there. The price they were quoting for him was insane. But it's still nice to see players rejecting you xD

Also: poor kid. As you said, he probably won't have an easy time escaping Bilbao now if he were to want to.

Bilbao are the toughest negotiators there are - he won't leave that club unless he throws a major hissy-fit.

And it's rather rare that players reject us especially now with Pep. Douglas Costa, for instance, would jump at the chance to sign with us. The grass is always greener...
Last edited by itisrising on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:02 pm

itisrising wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
itisrising wrote:[quote="PunkCapitalist"]FU Pep and Shitty ;)

Bilbao aare the toughest negotiators there are - he won't leave that club unless he throws a major hissy-fit.

And it's rather rare that players reject us especially now with Pep. Douglas Costa, for instance, would jump at the chance to sign with us. The grass is always greener...[/quote]
Sure ;) He'd jump at the chance. He'd throw a full tantrum to get his move. Maybe he would even instruct his agent to say he was extremely offended because his birthday cake was plain vanilla and no chocolate! x'D

Last edited by PunkCapitalist on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PunkCapitalist

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:04 pm

We'll give you our trash, promise... thanks for Boateng btw... I guess that Mancini was a great manager too...
JANCKER

Postby itisrising » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:06 pm

itisrising wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
itisrising wrote:FU Pep and Shitty ;)

Bilbao aare the toughest negotiators there are - he won't leave that club unless he throws a major hissy-fit.

And it's rather rare that players reject us especially now with Pep. Douglas Costa, for instance, would jump at the chance to sign with us. The grass is always greener...[/quote]
Sure ;) He'd jump at the chance. He'd throw a full tantrum to get his move. Maybe he would instruct his agent to say he was extremely offended because his birthday cake was plain vanilla and no chocolate! x'D

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Haha, that's part of the reason why City fans don't really love Yaya. Wonderful player but when he had that great season, tried to engineer a move away by making up a false story. It's a real shame.

I do hope we make a move for Tah. I really like the look of him!
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:08 pm

JANCKER wrote:We'll give you our trash, promise... thanks for Boateng btw... I guess that Mancini was a great manager too...

Don't even bring Boa into this. They still think Kompany ( x'D ) is a better CB than him. They don't rate him at all.

PunkCapitalist

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe