You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby #12 » Thu May 19, 2016 10:48 pm

ramsej84 wrote:He is intented to spend €50 million on new players.

In PL? Should be enough to maybe get Kirchhoff huh?! :P :D
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu May 19, 2016 11:01 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:He is intented to spend €50 million on new players.

In PL? Should be enough to maybe get Kirchhoff huh?! :P :D

no the Championship :lol:

by the way we managed to lose a final against these as well.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu May 19, 2016 11:54 pm

#12 wrote:@itisrising:

You're most likely getting Gündogan if you want him... Sané I doubt... The kid is smart IMHO and it would be too soon for him (as would Munich probably be...) - I think he'll stay at Schalke another year - and then I hope he wants to stay in Germnay (his favorite club seems to be Barca though...)

You might very well get a few Germans - based on what their goals are... There's honestly not too much German talent though atm IMHO...

TBF, if Guardiola managed to integrate Coman into Bayern, he can do the same with Sané at... that club. The squad is nowhere near as talented, for once...

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Fri May 20, 2016 3:52 pm

City was the worst team for Pep to go to player wise.... Arsenal would of been a better choice and the best choice in EPL...

SInce arsenal is already barcelona JV team.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby itisrising » Fri May 20, 2016 5:34 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:City was the worst team for Pep to go to player wise.... Arsenal would of been a better choice and the best choice in EPL...

I think, on our day, we play the best football in the league but we need a manager to push us on and demand that every game. Watch us in the first 5 games of the league and the football we played; it was sensational!
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri May 20, 2016 5:50 pm

itisrising wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:City was the worst team for Pep to go to player wise.... Arsenal would of been a better choice and the best choice in EPL...

I think, on our day, we play the best football in the league but we need a manager to push us on and demand that every game. Watch us in the first 5 games of the league and the football we played; it was sensational!

First half of the season I thought you guys were clear cut champions but injuries were quite unfair to you guys but every team has to deal with it so I guess it can't be that much of an excuse.

Man C has the best squad in the EPL by a good margin and unless you guys face big injuries next season you should more or less win the league by 8-12 points in my opinion.....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Fri May 20, 2016 6:33 pm

You guys played terrific football when Silva+Aguero was on form.... However, when KDB played, I think your football sucked, which is why you guys kept losing to any decent side in England and essentially played counter attacking football....

I think Tottenham overall played the best football this season. Press hard, play a highline and agressive and have technical players like Ericksen/Lamela with power/speed with ali.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 20, 2016 6:36 pm

itisrising wrote:

IMO arsenal play the nicest football ... It has always been that way at least in the last twenty years

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Fri May 20, 2016 6:55 pm

Man City definitely has the best squad on paper by a wide margin, however, the squad isn't collectively good...

Arsenal with their injury plagued season and still made it to second place is really crazy... Spurs were pretty lucky this season with injuries and have good depth....

Next season should be CIty vs Spurs for the title...

Arsenal is like us injury wise, except we have enough depth to overcome it in the league.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby itisrising » Fri May 20, 2016 7:30 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:You guys played terrific football when Silva+Aguero was on form.... However, when KDB played, I think your football sucked, which is why you guys kept losing to any decent side in England and essentially played counter attacking football....

I think Tottenham overall played the best football this season. Press hard, play a highline and agressive and have technical players like Ericksen/Lamela with power/speed with ali.

The issue wasn't that KDB unbalanced our side - it was more due to the fact that Silva got injured and he's never been the same since. He's the best playmaker in the world before that imo and is just so important to our side.

ramsej84 wrote:
itisrising wrote:

IMO arsenal play the nicest football ... It has always been that way at least in the last twenty years

Arsenal do play great football but we had the end product in Kun that they haven't had in a long time. Yaya at his prime, Kun, Silva, Kompany, Hart - we had the best spine in English football.

This was us in Pellegrini's first season:
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Sat May 21, 2016 3:50 am

Actually, KDB did unbalance your team.. Everytime he played on the wings, every team attacked his side just like RM did to City....

I think Pep will start only one; KDB or Silva, not both.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby ramsej84 » Sat May 21, 2016 8:05 am

I ll start respecting ManC only if they promote youths (like that I something who is very interesting)
By the way with the transfer ban on the way this may be the only alternative...
I want to see Beerman playing in the EPL ...

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby itisrising » Sat May 21, 2016 10:17 am

ramsej84 wrote:I ll start respecting ManC only if they promote youths (like that I something who is very interesting)
By the way with the transfer ban on the way this may be the only alternative...
I want to see Beerman playing in the EPL ...

That transfer ban seems like nothing to worry about at this stage.

With Pep, I'm sure we'll finally see them. We have Denayer coming back, Jack Byrne, Roberts, Iheanacho and a potential world beater in Brahim Diaz. You should see several youth players make their mark next season which is exciting!
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby MillaMjau » Sat May 21, 2016 12:42 pm

Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Sat May 21, 2016 9:27 pm

Citizens will be part of the relegation battle next year... :P
JANCKER

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe