You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 10, 2016 10:16 pm

UTD ?????you gave chance foe Pep

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valkress » Tue May 10, 2016 10:24 pm

I don't get why everybody here supports United rather than City to go in the CL...
I mean, City clearly plays more beautiful football and is less despicable than United from a Bayern fan PoV.

And, if it's more about Guardiola, I feel the Pep haters should want him in the CL to prove their point that he's not that good (and anyway, if they think he's bad, no need to feel threathened).
At the opposite, the Pep enthousiasts should also be glad to be able to watch one of his team at the highest level fo competition (although it would be a bigger threat than Van gaal's United).

I personnally am pleased by West Ham's result tonight :) (not that I've seen the match though)
Valkress
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Belgium

Postby ottackon » Tue May 10, 2016 10:30 pm

I want to see Pep with City in the CL next season.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Lukas » Tue May 10, 2016 10:33 pm

Not bothered either way. Just think it would be quite amusing if Pep suddenly found himself moving to a club not in the CL
Last edited by Lukas on Tue May 10, 2016 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby Fénix » Tue May 10, 2016 10:37 pm

Well, he was about to move. But the refs brutally took 6-8 points to West Ham and now they are only 6th instead of 3rd team in the PL.

Idiots prevented Slaven Bilić great work and to knock both Manchester teams out of the CL next season. :x
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby JANCKER » Tue May 10, 2016 10:45 pm

I don't care what Pep does there... if he plays in the CL or not... we got rid of him finally. :P
JANCKER

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 10, 2016 10:45 pm

Bilic is a wizard... he did great with Croatia NT and is doing the same with the Hammers.
I can't forget when he put Loew in his pocket... :evil:
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue May 10, 2016 10:56 pm

Man U were garbage today! Kinda feel bad for Martial and DDG since there teammates are about as useful as dog shit...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

English football

Postby #12 » Tue May 10, 2016 11:05 pm

Valkress wrote:And, if it's more about Guardiola, I feel the Pep haters should want him in the CL to prove their point that he's not that good (and anyway, if they think he's bad, no need to feel threathened).

I for one don't feel threatened... But we all know he's a lucky bastard and we're not exactly the luckiest club in the world... Especially when it comes to this competition...
Last edited by #12 on Wed May 11, 2016 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed May 11, 2016 2:09 am

City played good football when Silva was healthy/inform with Aguero...

Than, they signed 2 counter attacking players in KDB and Sterling and now might miss CLs next season.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Burko » Wed May 11, 2016 7:04 am

Great match last night, I was watching it like I watch Bayern matches and really enjoyed it. Maybe it was because my dad is big fan of Hammers :mrgreen:
Fantastic show after final whistle but our stupid television stopped it when di Canio came on pitch. Has somebody link to full after match video please?
All we need is number 10......and Chámes Rodríguéz
Burko
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 11, 2016 8:32 am

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/36252537
New stadium can't be a fortress... bilic
Edit. Just read that it has been modified to be more like a ftball ground
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed May 11, 2016 9:58 am

Valkress wrote:I don't get why everybody here supports United rather than City to go in the CL...
I mean, City clearly plays more beautiful football and is less despicable than United from a Bayern fan PoV.

And, if it's more about Guardiola, I feel the Pep haters should want him in the CL to prove their point that he's not that good (and anyway, if they think he's bad, no need to feel threathened).
At the opposite, the Pep enthousiasts should also be glad to be able to watch one of his team at the highest level fo competition (although it would be a bigger threat than Van gaal's United).

I personnally am pleased by West Ham's result tonight :) (not that I've seen the match though)

Haha true.

Anyone who thinks Pep is absolute garbage should be over the moon that City have a foot in the Champions League next season. I mean, surely if you think Pep is really bad there's no way he could pose a threat to Bayern who have a superior squad, right?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 11, 2016 10:36 am

MUTU wrote:
Valkress wrote:I don't get why everybody here supports United rather than City to go in the CL...

Haha true.

Anyone who thinks Pep is absolute garbage should be over the moon that City have a foot in the Champions League next season. I mean, surely if you think Pep is really bad there's no way he could pose a threat to Bayern who have a superior squad, right?

It is not about Pep and threats...
It is just nice and funny to see a hyped team dirty with oil money coached by a hyped coach in the Eur.League

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Burko » Wed May 11, 2016 11:15 am

One little off topic but for me this is powerful photo from yesterday's WHU last match in Boleyn ground. =D>

All we need is number 10......and Chámes Rodríguéz
Burko
I post all the time

National Flag:
Slovakia

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe