You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:14 pm

The whole Bosman thing is matter of human rights. Some have spoken about geography and say it shouldn't be a hard limit on what a team can achieve, but at the same time you disregard the players rights. Why should Modric earn a (relatively) low salary at Dynamo when he can earn 10x as much in Madrid? Because you want equality at the club level? That's unfair to Modric. Why should him being born in an unfashionable country determine his personal earning potential? It's just absurd.

The problem is marketing. The EPL has managed to make the world believe they have a great product despite them playing one of the worst footballs in Europe. Now other leagues need to adjust and find ways to compete, but artificially limiting who teams can hire is just not the answer.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:17 pm

no football should be a version of modern day serfdom and all athletes owe it to me personally
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Fénix » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:17 pm

pyrasur wrote:Great response =D>

Wait isn't this how you guys do it? =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :-" :-" :-({|=

Now let me see, basically your only response to England allowing all foreigners in is: "When you don't have any rules and limits, you've got no chance." The way I see it, basically YOU are the one who wants this so called EUSSR to give your tiny teams a chance. Other wise you are gonna keep bandwagonning off this German team. Good thing you are one of the 8+3 foreigners we allow to be fans of the club. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I wonder if you were saying the same thing 15 years ago. :D

PunkCapitalist wrote:The whole Bosman thing is matter of human rights.

Now we are completely out of topic.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby pyrasur » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:17 pm

The problem is they want to blame an external force instead of 1) realizing it won't make a bit of difference and 2) taking ownership and figuring out a way to make their league more competitive by themselves. Honestly maybe they should make a Yugoslav league that would be more competitive and interesting.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Fénix » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:17 pm

Adam Johnson sentenced to six years in prison [source]
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby pyrasur » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:18 pm

Fénix wrote:I wonder if you were saying the same thing 15 years ago.

That would have been impressive, considering I would have been ten. Luckily these days I have these fancy things called an education and a job.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Fénix » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:20 pm

pyrasur wrote:
Fénix wrote:I wonder if you were saying the same thing 15 years ago.

That would have been impressive, considering I would have been ten. Luckily these days I have these fancy things called an education and a job.

Thank you. Now it's all clear why you missed the whole point from the start.

pyrasur wrote:Honestly maybe they should make a Yugoslav league that would be more competitive and interesting.

Please, don't put us again there. [-o< We were there two times against our will. :(
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby pyrasur » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:24 pm

Yeah really doesn't take a lot to figure out how a Croat decided to bandwagon on a German team and still find time to be nostalgic for the old days huh? :D
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANCKER » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:27 pm

Capitalistic mentality... No wonder, the flag says it all. What would they know of "greater good"... Let 2-3 corporations own everything.
Last edited by JANCKER on Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JANCKER

Postby Fénix » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:27 pm

pyrasur wrote:Yeah really doesn't take a lot to figure out how a Croat decided to bandwagon on a German team and still find time to be nostalgic for the old days huh? :D

Rare people can say that they were doing business or working at the age of 10. Everybody must respect that. =D>
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby pyrasur » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:28 pm

But honestly I really can't accept your congratulations. I wish I knew Croatian half as well as you understand English, but just to nitpick I said that fifteen years ago I was ten, and THESE DAYS (as in present tense) I have added some things to my person :)
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANCKER » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:43 pm

I can't believe this, what happened to hippism and democracy? You're like the first to jump like a chicken for some "rights" and you suddenly turn this judgemental and racist taking discussions in this ground?!
This is your "liberalism"... I think that people started to have enough of your "liberalism" and it's not the eastern countries only but take a look in Germany and see what percentage is rising as a revolt to fascist liberalism...
Last edited by JANCKER on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
JANCKER

Postby pyrasur » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:48 pm

This is why I'm glad you didn't reeeeally exile yourself twice. I enjoy having you around, maybe because you want to be more German than I do. But mostly because I enjoy going to work and coming back late and seeing a long general discussion hoping for the toppling of my "liberal fascist" government in some kind of beer hall putsch.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Fénix » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:48 pm

pyrasur wrote:But honestly I really can't accept your congratulations. I wish I knew Croatian half as well as you understand English, but just to nitpick I said that fifteen years ago I was ten, and THESE DAYS (as in present tense) I have added some things to my person :)

You were 10 yo in 2001, these days you educate yourself and work and I'm seriously glad to hear that all. :thumbup:

I perfectly understand you as I do understand you don't share the same view as me about this football market development from 1995 to today or we don't understand each other what we want to point out and since we are unable to reach the story in the same line we decide to pull noses to each other. :mrgreen: I'm completely used to it, it's normal whether we speak the same language or not because the same happens when I discuss with my own people. :)
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby pyrasur » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:53 pm

Cool! I was worried because I thought were about to trade in ad hominem attacks because we weren't going to discuss Bosman anymore.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe