You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby tflags » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:49 pm

So Bayern basically kept English football afloat with that win? Dammit it was just perfect up until now.
tflags

Postby Lukas » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:53 pm

FUCK IT!!! ](*,)

Can't be fucked with the play offs. Hope we finish 7th :twisted:
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:37 am

91st min headers by nugent and muller this week have me in pure delight, today our players cared again very even game surprised how little hull went for it in the second half. That feels season changing we have been awful for a couple of months but its ours to lose.
KIMMICH! 
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby Lukas » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:20 am

CaptainLahm21 wrote:91st min headers by nugent and muller this week have me in pure delight, today our players cared again very even game surprised how little hull went for it in the second half. That feels season changing we have been awful for a couple of months but its ours to lose.

I'm not. Not with Bruce's 4-6-0 formation :twisted: We were like that against MK fucking Dons FFS!!

For the past month, for whatever reason, we've looked like we can't be arsed. Can't see us even finishing in the play offs. Not that we'd win that anyway on current form.

Ah well. The PL is shite anyway.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
European Union

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:32 pm

yeah i was surprised we defended well for the first time in ages, kalas playing instead of fry was the key. Im glad how much it mattered to the players whos desire i questioned just a few days ago however rhodes on his own just wont work.
KIMMICH! 
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby Lukas » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:20 pm

The Karanka stuff seems to have galvanised your players. Sadly we're stuck with a manager who can't seem to motivate his anymore
Lukas
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
European Union

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:10 pm

Dont understand how burnley have started running away with it think we have the two best squads in the league but i guess a lot of credit must go to sean dyche
KIMMICH! 
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby Lukas » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:26 pm

That and the form of Andre Gray. We could have had him as well. With him being a good striker though, Bruce decided not to bother and signed Akpom on loan instead :roll:

I bet if Lewy turned up and the KC one day and said "look Steve, I want to play for you guys" Bruce would tell him to get lost!
Lukas
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
European Union

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:04 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:25 pm

Pit stop exists in football after all... :)
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Badger » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:21 am

In view of United's win over City yesterday, and City's recent form, the previously unthinkable situation is now becoming a real possibility - Guardiola may not be in the Champions League next year!
"Wherever that man went, he went gratefully."
--------- Attributed to Seamus Heaney ---------
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Northern Ireland
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:34 am

Badger wrote:In view of United's win over City yesterday, and City's recent form, the previously unthinkable situation is now becoming a real possibility - Guardiola may not be in the Champions League next year!

[-o<
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shpati_L1 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:56 am

Might there be a possible secret clause in his contract that says if City don't make it to the CL the contract is not valid..or something like that?
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Bayernfan09 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:57 am

Doubt it but least it would actually give him a challenge
Bayernfan09
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Valkress » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:40 pm

Badger wrote:In view of United's win over City yesterday, and City's recent form, the previously unthinkable situation is now becoming a real possibility - Guardiola may not be in the Champions League next year!

He should see this as a great opportunity : it will probably be his only shot at winning the Europa League :P
Valkress
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Belgium

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe