You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:53 am

Yest I read a title I don't know where - chelsea's fortress!!!!!!!!! OMG how much I dislike this football club...
I really pity lpool :| they lost so many unnecessarily points they should have finished fourth - they still are within a chance but it is very difficult IMO
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DerKaiser » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:14 pm

Burn!

Chelsea Football Club's Jose Mourinho to Arsenal fans: "Boring is 10 years without a title." [source]
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:45 pm

bournemouth are promoted barring a 20 goal swing on the last day going to sound so bitter but i hope they get humiliated in the premier league whereas i hope watford stay up
KIMMICH! 
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby ttoad92 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:40 am

CaptainLahm21 wrote:bournemouth are promoted barring a 20 goal swing on the last day going to sound so bitter but i hope they get humiliated in the premier league whereas i hope watford stay up

You can't be serious? Bournemouth have done so well this season, who on earth would have predicted them to be where they are now at the start of the season. With all of these recent PL teams like Cardiff, Wigan and Fulham who get £10's of Millions parachute payments struggling.
Bornemouth are a small team with a tiny budget yet they are putting the big teams to shame. Good on them I wish them nothing but the best in the Premier League well deserved! :)

Only a few seasons ago they were about to be Liquidated and started at the Bottom of League 2 with -19 Points having to rely on fans going round with Charity buckets to collect money to save the club. What Eddie Howe has done is nothing short of a Miracle and should be rated higher than Van Gaal and Mourinho i'd like to see them take a club in that sort of a mess to the Premier League. Not many managers can say they took a team from the bottom of the Ladder to the top. Looking foward to Man Utd and other big teams fitting all their fans into an 11,500 capacity stadium :D. No team for a very long time has deserved to be in the premier league as much as Bornemouth do.

I hope they win the League as the Cherry on top of the cake (pun very much intended!)
ttoad92
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:17 am

ttoad92 wrote:
CaptainLahm21 wrote:bournemouth are promoted barring a 20 goal swing on the last day going to sound so bitter but i hope they get humiliated in the premier league whereas i hope watford stay up

You can't be serious? Bournemouth have done so well this season, who on earth would have predicted them to be where they are now at the start of the season. With all of these recent PL teams like Cardiff, Wigan and Fulham who get £10's of Millions parachute payments struggling.
Bornemouth are a small team with a tiny budget yet they are putting the big teams to shame. Good on them I wish them nothing but the best in the Premier League well deserved! :)

Only a few seasons ago they were about to be Liquidated and started at the Bottom of League 2 with -19 Points having to rely on fans going round with Charity buckets to collect money to save the club. What Eddie Howe has done is nothing short of a Miracle and should be rated higher than Van Gaal and Mourinho i'd like to see them take a club in that sort of a mess to the Premier League. Not many managers can say they took a team from the bottom of the Ladder to the top. Looking foward to Man Utd and other big teams fitting all their fans into an 11,500 capacity stadium :D. No team for a very long time has deserved to be in the premier league as much as Bornemouth do.

I hope they win the League as the Cherry on top of the cake (pun very much intended!)

they didnt have money before not anymore they have a striker on 30,000 grand sitting on their bench, they have had 16 penalties 11 won by wilson who eddie howe claims there is a conspiracy against giving him penalties. The amount they dive is embarassing they play good stuff but they really arent this great fairytale their portrayed as they have as much money behind them as a lot of championship teams burnley last year was a better story. Hope they get shown up in the premier league which they probably will be
KIMMICH! 
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby tflags » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:01 pm

I wish them the best. I know they've been looking forward to this for as long as I can remember.
tflags

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:33 pm

im just bitter to be fair but i wish watford all the best anyone remember this v leicester one of the best football moments iv ever watched https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWSc3-NACSY
KIMMICH! 
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:36 pm

CaptainLahm21 wrote:im just bitter to be fair but i wish watford all the best anyone remember this v leicester one of the best football moments iv ever watched https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWSc3-NACSY

I remember watching this :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:55 pm

MUTU wrote:
CaptainLahm21 wrote:im just bitter to be fair but i wish watford all the best anyone remember this v leicester one of the best football moments iv ever watched https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWSc3-NACSY

thought they would win the final for sure they had so much momentum the play offs are exciting but losing the final and being 90 mins from the premier league is awful
KIMMICH! 
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:58 pm

CaptainLahm21 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

thought they would win the final for sure they had so much momentum the play offs are exciting but losing the final and being 90 mins from the premier league is awful

I agree with you... I used to experience it on Playstation of FM games... after that long long season and a 6th placed team could make it to the EPL instead of you (3rd)

I confess I used to quit and play again if that happened :oops:

anyway Good luck to Boro.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:01 pm

when was this? jjj I cannot remember that Watford were in the Pr so recently !
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ttoad92 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:27 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

This was the Semi final of the playoffs, Watford lost to Crystal Palace in the Final at wembley.

An even more amazing/similar thing happened with Doncaster as well. They were facing Brentford last game of the season. Brentford needed to win to get promotion instead of Doncaster, whereas Doncaster only needed a draw to go up (in 2nd place). It was 0-0 Brentford got a penalty last minute of the game, if they scored they went up, if they missed Doncaster went up in 2nd place. Brentford missed the penalty and Doncaster ran up the other end and scored meaning not only did they go up, but they also won the League!

Brentford Finished in 3rd and went into the Playoffs where they lost 2-1 to Yeovil in the Final. Double heartbreak in a matter of weeks for Brentford fans but what an amazing story for the Doncaster fans!

1 Doncaster Rovers (C) 46 25 9 12 62 44 +18 84
2 Bournemouth (P) 46 24 11 11 76 53 +23 83
3 Brentford 46 21 16 9 62 47 +15 79
ttoad92
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:28 pm

ttoad92 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

This was the Semi final of the playoffs, Watford lost to Crystal Palace in the Final at wembley.

An even more amazing/similar thing happened with Doncaster as well. They were facing Brentford last game of the season. Brentford needed to win to get promotion instead of Doncaster, whereas Doncaster only needed a draw to go up (in 2nd place). It was 0-0 Brentford got a penalty last minute of the game, if they scored they went up, if they missed Doncaster went up in 2nd place. Brentford missed the penalty and Doncaster ran up the other end and scored meaning not only did they go up, but they also won the League!

Brentford Finished in 3rd and went into the Playoffs where they lost 2-1 to Yeovil in the Final. Double heartbreak in a matter of weeks for Brentford fans but what an amazing story for the Doncaster fans!

1 Doncaster Rovers (C) 46 25 9 12 62 44 +18 84
2 Bournemouth (P) 46 24 11 11 76 53 +23 83
3 Brentford 46 21 16 9 62 47 +15 79

think it was the same season as well felt so sorry for brentford watched them dominate yeovil but just couldnt score its ended quite well for them they are one of the best teams in the championship now
KIMMICH! 
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby Gave » Fri May 01, 2015 1:24 pm

Gave
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby Element » Sat May 02, 2015 11:00 am

Rebecca Ellison, Wife of English Defender Rio Ferdinand Died after a Short Battle with Breast Cancer [source]

R.I.P
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe