You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby envagyokazapad » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:24 pm

Is there anyone who still thinks "this is not the defensive Chelsea anymore"?
Arsenal had no shot at scoring at all, none.

On a side note, the refereeing was ridiculous.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pyrasur » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:25 pm

Shame enough Arsenal players are not up to par. Looks like a few are dragging the weight of the rest.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby runaway » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:32 pm

Against City they played very defensive though. Mou wasn't that scared of Arsenal. Against teams they're scared of, they still park it.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:43 pm

Fénix wrote:Costa is the beast! With him and Fabregas, Chelsea can achieve whatever they want.

For me they are the nr.1 candidates to win the UCL.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:17 pm

I predict the following.. Should Chelsea have to face Bayern this year in the CL.. It will be the first time we see Mou cry beside the field.. The Supercup win was nice, but there is still a revenge that has to be evened out..
Ottomeister13

Postby Fénix » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:17 pm

ramsej84 wrote:For me they are the nr.1 candidates to win the UCL.

Yes, they are my friend. They're marching through the Premier league so far. Only injuries of their important players such as Costa, Fabregas, Hazard, Matić and Cahill can mess their plans.

So far they are really impressive what I expected after Mourinho's first comeback season. The improvement in their game is more than obvious and they look really stable, balanced and confident.

Unlike Chelsea, Liverpool without Suarez is just as I expected, once again 2 classes below. The last season was so brilliant thanks to the Uruguay international.

I know that Sterling, Sturridge and Coutinho are still there, but Suarez was the one who had made the difference last season and I don't think they will repeat the past season games. Currently, Liverpool are team in PL which completely failed to impress.

United without new CBs aren't serious team, I'd say more ridicilous with buying just attacking players.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:50 pm

Fénix wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:For me they are the nr.1 candidates to win the UCL.

Yes, they are my friend. They're marching through the Premier league so far. Only injuries of their important players such as Costa, Fabregas, Hazard, Matić and Cahill can mess their plans.

So far they are really impressive what I expected after Mourinho's first comeback season. The improvement in their game is more than obvious and they look really stable, balanced and confident.

Unlike Chelsea, Liverpool without Suarez is just as I expected, once again 2 classes below. The last season was so brilliant thanks to the Uruguay international.

I know that Sterling, Sturridge and Coutinho are still there, but Suarez was the one who had made the difference last season and I don't think they will repeat the past season games. Currently, Liverpool are team in PL which completely failed to impress.

United without new CBs aren't serious team, I'd say more ridicilous with buying just attacking players.

Lpool made the mistake of their lives in bringing Balo to Mersyside.....
ManU are after more players for this coming Jan coentrao another LB and Strootman
Man U are after another LB in

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:10 pm

ramsej84 wrote:ManU are after more players for this coming Jan coentrao another LB and Strootman

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow! I can't believe it! So they'll still force without any new center back... Mmmm, this means they won't reach CL spot. :P The right side is so empty that even wind is avoding to move in that direction. :mrgreen:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MatZam » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:18 pm

Fénix wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:ManU are after more players for this coming Jan coentrao another LB and Strootman

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow! I can't believe it! So they'll still force without any new center back... Mmmm, this means they won't reach CL spot. :P The right side is so empty that even wind is avoding to move in that direction. :mrgreen:

It's hilarious. Their centre backs in Jones, Evans and Smalling can hardly string three games together without getting an injury.
MatZam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:09 am

Chelski finally have a proper and balanced squad. Their depth can't rival ours, but their first XI is really amazing. Let's say that the days of Contento and Bertrand are over for both teams.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:50 pm

The sad stories about Balotelli continue.. It seems Liverpool has hired a bodyguard for him who even lives in the same villa and is responsible for what he wears, what kinds of friends and girls he has over, where he goes ( and is even followed by that same guy ) etc.. I don't understand why he is still offered contracts at all after all his escapades..

People who really should deserve a chance because of his talent, dont get it and an idiot like him who doesnt seem to care at all, gets chance by chance. But good he is out of Italian NT for now..
Ottomeister13

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:02 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:The sad stories about Balotelli continue.. It seems Liverpool has hired a bodyguard for him who even lives in the same villa and is responsible for what he wears, what kinds of friends and girls he has over, where he goes ( and is even followed by that same guy ) etc.. I don't understand why he is still offered contracts at all after all his escapades..

People who really should deserve a chance because of his talent, dont get it and an idiot like him who doesnt seem to care at all, gets chance by chance. But good he is out of Italian NT for now..

Actually it is a shame that he is not as italy is playing malta next mon and we would have someone to jeer(not because he is black) and also more probabilities to concede less goals and a bigger chance that we end up having a man more on the field :twisted:

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:01 pm

Premier League explore taking one regular-round match abroad [source]
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MoFattal » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:17 am

Might be good for the league and the fans, but it is definitely bad for the clubs and players.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:45 am

MoFattal wrote:Might be good for the league and the fans, but it is definitely bad for the clubs and players.

And for the English fans.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe