You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:16 pm

JANCKER wrote:
tflags wrote:It is now official. Gerrard will never miss a penalty in his life. Says f*ck you Pelè, I can do the perfect record thing too.

Also official, Moreno voted the poor men's Gareth Bale.

I remember Gerrard missing penalties.

As recent as this year :lol:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26502631
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:44 pm

Falcao to united confirmed, I bet that this guy is afraid to play in the Champs league... when he was with Porto he went to atletico, then to Monaco and now that they've reached their goal he is going to UTD boqq :? [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby runaway » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:27 pm

£12M for a 1 season loan? Wow Woodward must be so bad at poker.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:03 pm

Man U have a lot of cash from their recent sponsorship deals but I don't think that a striker was where it should have been spent...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Der Bomber » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:09 pm

What a poor move by United. It's useless for them to get 1 more striker. They need a defense in general & a midfield general & they go and get Falcao instead to keep Rooney in the midfield. They really don't deserve to be in the CL with such mismanagement.
Der Bomber
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby MoFattal » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:11 pm

Did they actually go for a striker and kept that ridiculous excuse of a central midfield intact? Who the hell manages these guys?!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Borusse » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:16 pm

You have to admit though, this transfer window has been ridicolous for United. Di Maria, Falcao, Herrera and Blind.

With that attacking potential they simply have to step up their game and challenge for the title. The pressure on LvG is huge.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Der Bomber » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:20 pm

Borusse wrote:You have to admit though, this transfer window has been ridicolous for United. Di Maria, Falcao, Herrera and Blind.

With that attacking potential they simply have to step up their game and challenge for the title. The pressure on LvG is huge.

Yeah but as soon as their attackers lose the ball, the other team just has to run through that swiss cheese of a midfield & defense to score. I can't lie their attacking potential is scary but the rest of the squad is laughable compared to the attackers & attacking mid.
Der Bomber
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby runaway » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:31 pm

From a ManU thread in soccergaming forum, some are saying RVP might need surgery to his knee. And Balague said that Falcao will be bought and was only loaned to circumvent FFP. 40-45M Price.

via Tapatalk
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:49 pm

Their attack is a joke aswell :lol: RvP is not himself anymore, injuries all the time and stuff, Rooney is well, ridiculous compared to the wage he gets.. Falcao has to prove he can get back to his scoring habits, PL is WAY different from French and Spanish league. Nah... They will even miss EL this year.. But Man U is a clear example like RM, that not the coach has an input who they have to get, but the prez and owners..

Even C. Ronaldo was complaining about Perez, that he wouldnt made the decisions, Perez made..
Ottomeister13

Postby pyrasur » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:30 pm

The names in the Manchester United attack impress, but more and more seems to be buying names rather than strengthening positions. In Ferguson's last season, buying RvP propelled them to the title, but for short term success it has almost unsettled United. Getting Kagawa would have been a great transfer if they kept 4-2-3-1, but with Van Persie they needed a place to fit Rooney. Since then their transfers have strengthened positions that are already strong, and they have to try and stretch everything simply to accommodate. If Rooney was played in Kagawa's position, why then does Juan Mata play now with both Rooney and Van Persie? Di Maria would also be a better transfer if they still played 4-2-3-1, but now van Gaal plays wingbacks. Now Falcao when they already have two supposed-to-be-world-class strikers.

It's remotely possible there is a strategy to all Manchester United's transfers. To be fair Di Maria put in a good defensive effort for Real Madrid when he played central midfield, so playing wingback for him is possible. I'll be impressed if Man United make all this work out.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:18 am

pyrasur wrote:The names in the Manchester United attack impress, but more and more seems to be buying names rather than strengthening positions. In Ferguson's last season, buying RvP propelled them to the title, but for short term success it has almost unsettled United. Getting Kagawa would have been a great transfer if they kept 4-2-3-1, but with Van Persie they needed a place to fit Rooney. Since then their transfers have strengthened positions that are already strong, and they have to try and stretch everything simply to accommodate. If Rooney was played in Kagawa's position, why then does Juan Mata play now with both Rooney and Van Persie? Di Maria would also be a better transfer if they still played 4-2-3-1, but now van Gaal plays wingbacks. Now Falcao when they already have two supposed-to-be-world-class strikers.

It's remotely possible there is a strategy to all Manchester United's transfers. To be fair Di Maria put in a good defensive effort for Real Madrid when he played central midfield, so playing wingback for him is possible. I'll be impressed if Man United make all this work out.

Maybe they are planning to play 7-0-3:

Van Persie ---- Falcao
----------Rooney-------
---------------------------
-----------------------------
--The rest of the team--
----------De Gea-----------

:lol:
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby lau03143 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:14 am

The money for Falcao is ridiculous, especially for. 1 year loan.

They need to build a team, starting from the back, you don't lose games if you don't let any goals in.

They already had a decent attack pre-Maria, they had to strengthen defence and central midfield. They did neither.

I think the club needs a technical or sporting director (a Sammer if you will) who has a bit of savvy. That guy Woodward doesn't appear to have a clue what's going on.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby runaway » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:46 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:Maybe they are planning to play 7-0-3:

Van Persie ---- Falcao
----------Rooney-------
---------------------------
--The rest of the team--
----------De Gea-----------

:lol:

They've been without a midfield for years now. ;)

Welbeck transferred to Arsenal. So 3 of their departed players had move on to CL clubs.
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:59 am

lau03143 wrote:The money for Falcao is ridiculous, especially for. 1 year loan.

How much?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe