You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby Element » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:01 pm

According to many sources , Luke Shaw will perform the medical today and sign a 5-year contract with Manchester united for a fee of 37.5 million euros [source]
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:08 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Lancashire » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:49 pm

runaway wrote:I expect United to scour the PL for the players they will buy. Southampton and Everton open your wallets, United is about to give you some money!

If they have paid £30m or so for Shaw their bids will have incredible to lure either Barkley or Stones to United both of whom are much better than Shaw.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Lancashire
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:03 pm

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Tedesco » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:46 pm

So they are probably not after Shaqiri anymore
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ruht » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:14 am

Costa fo Chelsea official as well, good piece of business by Chelsea.
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Jorsett » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:25 am

Ruht wrote:Costa fo Chelsea official as well, good piece of business by Chelsea.

Chelsea coined the term "good piece of business" with the Luiz-deal. :P Not gonna lie, hoping for another striker flop for Chelsea...
#DankeBasti
Jorsett
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Norway

Postby MoFattal » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:48 am

Chelsea are selling a lot of their non-wanted players for a load of money and using only parts of those money to get their targets. I'd say their work on the transfer market is a success so far. That is, until they splash tons of cash on players who are to be deemed as flops in a year's time.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby tflags » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:06 pm

Speaking of which, local newspapers are claiming Chelsea is after Enner Valencia but they refuse to acquire only 70% of his rights, as Pachuca (Enner's current employer) wants to keep the rest. Funny part is I spoke yesterday with members of his former club where he played as recently as last year before flying to Mexico to become the closing chapter goalscorer for their national league. These guys told me 'he's signing papers as we speak, fee is 30 grand.' This took me aback since:
a. time difference of course meant it was probably about 2 am in London or 6 pm in Mexico which didn't really feel right and
b. Is he worth that much?

Anyhow that's a little bit of gossip I wanted to share and do keep in mind these guys couldn't be more connected to Valencia's former club even if they tried. Informality, however, is an issue. Money involved should be US Dollars as well.
tflags

Postby Fénix » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:51 pm

Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby runaway » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:00 pm

:lol:

United is just too ballsy asking them for that kind of money. Nike doesn't have any assurance they'll come back on top except Van Gaal. Adidas better hope Rooney and Kagawa will make up for the sales. Kagawa surely will.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Fénix » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:16 pm

So, let us get straight. Adidas have Bayern in absolute command since 2002 when they bought Bayern's shares. Real Madrid - the best Spanish club, Chelsea since 2005/2006 which was bingo and at the same time Liverpool but not close to Chelsea. Then comes Juventus deal which starts from 2015/2016 season and now Manchester United(only if Warrior mess up the deal which I don't expect). So, under control all national Rekordmeister. Bayern, Real, Benfica, Ajax, Anderlecht, United, Juventus...

Valencia deal also starts from 2014/2015 season. In 2002 Nike was threatning to Adidas to take Bayern, then the biggest problem in 2004 when Elf almost went to Nike and then everything has started to change. What a transformation in 12-13 years. :D
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby runaway » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:22 pm

And all of them, except Bayern, wear almost identical designs. :P
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:44 pm

A bit off-topic, but Bayern are very lucky to be the adidas club imo. They support many top clubs, as you mentioned, but Bayern will always be preferred and that can be great for us. Think of the Martinez transfer, for example.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:00 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!
Am I the only one who doesnt understand why Arsenal got Sanchez, positions like finding a striker and a proper DM to replace Arteta seemed more obvious than getting another winger but maybe thats why Wenger's the manager :coffee:

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe