You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:38 pm

lau03143 wrote:That's actually totally and utterly wrong.

19th Centuary was the most attacking football played, with all teams deploying 5 up front.

This 'park the bus' system is only really in the last decade become a tactic used against attacking teams

Mou's words not mine. :P
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ruht » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:23 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Ruht wrote:I can't put into words just how much I hate Chelsea and Mourinho. Can't stand watching this dire shit they play.

The thing is it's not even a good system. They are once again clueless on how to score. They're only winning because they got lucky with Gerrard's mistake.

Actually luck has always been a big factor in the system's biggest successes. Barcelona hitting the post more than once in 2012. Bayern's misfortune in 2012 (which still ended in a draw) and Schweinsteiger's penalty hitting the post. And still the system gets praised as the masterplan to counter teams who play real football when such successes happen. People easily forget that teams like Bayern and Barca are facing such a style almost every week and not just on these handful of games, and 90% of the time we come out as winners.

They have been incredibly lucky, but they are still defending great as a team. I can't believe he kept a straight face after the game that his team did not play defensively, and when asked about time wasting he said "Time wasting? What is that?". What an utter cunt of a man.
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby JJJ » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:48 pm

Hahahaha :D
Früchtl
Hummels, Badstuber, Alaba
Müller, Fein, Kroos, Can, Schöpf
Wagner, Zirkzee

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:28 pm

Wow! Are Man C about to be handed the EPL title again!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:46 pm

HAHAHA this team has really lost all kind of self-respect :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:05 pm

lau03143 wrote:That's actually totally and utterly wrong.

19th Centuary was the most attacking football played, with all teams deploying 5 up front.

This 'park the bus' system is only really in the last decade become a tactic used against attacking teams.

I would imagine that Mourinho himself meant hoofball as the 19th century style, not defensive football. In which case he'd be correct, of course - the ball spent remarkably little time on the ground in the days of old.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:23 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:HAHAHA this team has really lost all kind of self-respect :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who is this idiot from fish&chipsland? JM's son?!?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Borusse » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:27 pm

Looks more like David Luiz's son. :D
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:29 pm

Borusse wrote:Looks more like David Luiz's son. :D

I called him David Luiz's brother. :D
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:30 pm

cause it was like listening to JM when he said that he has no players to play attacking football - then this guy might be one of his disciples ...

how low.. ! [-X
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:34 pm

city will drop points at everton id be surprised if they dont liverpool have to win the last two games or chelsea will snatch it
KIMMICH! 
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:35 pm

They have better forwards than most teams in Europe. :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ruht » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:32 pm

CaptainLahm21 wrote:city will drop points at everton id be surprised if they dont liverpool have to win the last two games or chelsea will snatch it

I'd be inclined to agree with you as City usually slip-up at Everton, however Everton winning would mean them handing the title to their city rivals. Most of them are willing to give-up a place in Europe if it means Liverpool not winning the title.
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Lukas » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:45 am

Ruht wrote:
CaptainLahm21 wrote:city will drop points at everton id be surprised if they dont liverpool have to win the last two games or chelsea will snatch it

I'd be inclined to agree with you as City usually slip-up at Everton, however Everton winning would mean them handing the title to their city rivals. Most of them are willing to give-up a place in Europe if it means Liverpool not winning the title.

That may be the case with the fans but surely Roberto Martinez and their players will want to win, especially with the riches of the CL at stake
Last edited by Lukas on Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:47 am

think they have still only lost one home game they beat chelsea arsenal united without conceding i really dont see city winning at goodison park there immense at home
KIMMICH! 
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe