You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:12 pm

Ruht wrote:Arsenal playing some lovely football against Sunderland (3:0 at HT). The 3rd was a magnificent team-goal.

Poor Sunderland, Arse look mad! :D

What a classy goal

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby runaway » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:52 pm

West Brom equalized. Fulham players better brace themselves.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Lukas » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:59 pm

That's twenty widths of the Thames for Fulham's players tomorrow then! :lol:
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby FCB general » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:00 pm

Ruht wrote:Arsenal playing some lovely football against Sunderland (3:0 at HT). The 3rd was a magnificent team-goal.

Still, that won't help them get through to next CL stage. :P
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Cazorla » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:00 pm

FCB general wrote:

Still, that won't help them get through to next CL stage. :P

Bayern gives us the power we didn't know we had, trust me we will run down every team from now on. :wink: :mrgreen: :coffee:
Cazorla
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCB general » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:01 pm

Cazorla wrote:Bayern gives us the power we didn't know we had, trust me we will run down every team from now on. :wink: :mrgreen: :coffee:

I'm glad to see this and really looking forward to see this for 2 weeks. :P
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Cazorla » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:37 pm

FCB general wrote:
Cazorla wrote:Bayern gives us the power we didn't know we had, trust me we will run down every team from now on. :wink: :mrgreen: :coffee:

I'm glad to see this and really looking forward to see this for 2 weeks. :P

One thing about Arsenal, we never make it easy for us. There is a easy way. there is a hard and there is the Arsenal way. [-o<
Cazorla
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Ruht » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:16 am

That is very impressive from Liverpool. Sturridge has been nothing short of brilliant for them and it's just staggering the improvement they've made from last year. Really hope they can hold on to that 4th spot.
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby runaway » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:41 am

Their attack stats looks so great. Both Suarez and Sturridge outscored a lot of EPL strikers despite missing games. Let's not look at their defense stats and goals conceded. #-o Either it's the 3 man at the back tactic or the 3 men themselves that needs to up their game.
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Ruht » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:32 am

Blimey, arguing with some City fans about Bayern and our transfers is doing my head in..

Anyway, have you guys seen this? Depressing doesn't even begin to describe it. He tries so hard to find space to receive the ball, yet all they do is cross, cross and cross some more.

#FreeShinji

Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby MatZam » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:14 am

What's it gonna take for Kagawa to go back to Dortmund? He's competing with Rooney, Mata and now Januzaj for the same position, and the poor guy cannot win that battle.

To be fair, there is nothing wrong with crosses per se. We use them often enough, Lahm for one is brilliant at them and Mandzukic and Muller are very good headers. But the video shows the problems quite clearly, United's players do not have the technical ability to produce brilliant crosses. Not only when dribbling, but even when swinging his foot to shoot he doesn't even look away from the ball. How does he know who is the box and where, with secretly installed GPS?

Oh well, I still smile and laugh when I remember Goetze cost just a couple of million more than Fellaini :)
MatZam
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:42 am

This is exactly why that team sucks and why Kagawa has not been doing well. Do you know I've even heard some United fans claiming he only seemed good before they bought him because the Bundesliga is inferior?

They are not even aware of their own stupidity. [-X
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby runaway » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:13 am

The only real chance United got was a creation of Kagawa. It's just saddening to see him asking for the ball and never getting it. His teammates eyes are only on the ball? And they do long balls? What's their tactic, kick the ball and let God do the rest? :lol:
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Mia san Bayern » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:15 pm

runaway wrote:What's their tactic, kick the ball and let God do the rest?

Man United in a nutshell.

But in all seriousness Kagawa made a big mistake by joining United. Sure it's easy to say in hindsight especially with no one knowing that Ferguson would leave and Moyes would replace him but it doesn't seem there is a way back for him now. Sure he might come back to Dortmund but don't that Mkhitaryan is playing there as well and that would mean that he still would have to compete for a place in the starting XI. I still hope though that he could come back to Dortmund and manages to recapture his old form. He is a great player who deserves to play in the starting XI of a great team and unfortunately for him United doesn't fit in with both of the criteria.
Here (at his club of six years Bayern Munich) it is always good, here I am happy and here it's fun. That is more important for me than the national team.
-Franck Ribery-
Mia san Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:32 pm

What a game by Schurrle and Hazard!!

Arsenal just went 1-0 down after a Stoke penalty

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe