You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

French football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.
 

Re: French football

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:45 am

Fifa World Cup U17 semi finals. France u17NT... are currently destroying Brazil on the latter home soil.

My God if you look up the team of France there is not a single pure Frenchie in the team... all players have a migrant background.

Brazil managed to turn the game in their favour 3-2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 47678
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31869 times
Been thanked: 6896 times
Gender: Male

Re: French football

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:15 am

Weird, how some people think the dawn of humanity stems from a big rock...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23388
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1186 times
Been thanked: 5405 times
Gender: Male

Re: French football

Postby MUTU » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:21 am

ramsej84 wrote:My God if you look up the team of France there is not a single pure Frenchie in the team... all players have a migrant background.

Let me break it to you then: using your logic, there is not a single pure Maltese person in the world. All Maltese people, including you and I, have a migrant background. Not a single Maltese NT player has ever been pure Maltese, because that, my friend, simply does not exist, according to the same logic you are using to try and diminish the French NT.

In actual fact, your gripe is not with where their ancestors were once from and how long ago it was, but specifically their skin colour.

If a French player was white, you wouldn't go scrambling in his family tree some 10 generations back to see whether he may have had an ancestor from, say, Italy.

Let me give you a different definition of pure French: someone who is only in possession of a French passport.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46412
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8499 times
Been thanked: 13548 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: French football

Postby MUTU » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:38 am

Also, there is one big reason why French have so many black players, because this had once intrigued me and I asked a French guy about it. Specifically, I wanted to know why the demographics of youth skin colour in all of France is incompatible with the demographics of skin colour in French professional footballers. (I don't go to lengths of calling them impure because I frankly completely disagree with that)

His answer was really simple.

He told me that he, like the other kids, used to play football at youth level. He was among the best until he made it up to another age group that had a number of black players. This is the thing: people with African-looking DNA generally develop much earlier than Caucasians, as well as tending to be more built and faster. Imagine being a white kid trying to compete against black kids who are twice your size, much stronger and much faster than you. What would you do? As a kid, you'd probably start to lose interest, because no kid likes to do something he's sucking at. So, one by one, the white kids drop out, until only the super-talented determined white kids remain, and the others are all black/tanned players.

Eventually, some catch up. But at the tender age of 17, that's too early for them. They're still physically weaker, and that's why an U17 NT in a country where there's a significant black/tanned community is going to be full of these players.

Just wait and see, it'll be the same in Malta before you get a chance to bat your eyelids.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46412
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8499 times
Been thanked: 13548 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: French football

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:03 am

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:My God if you look up the team of France there is not a single pure Frenchie in the team... all players have a migrant background.

Let me break it to you then: using your logic, there is not a single pure Maltese person in the world. All Maltese people, including you and I, have a migrant background. Not a single Maltese NT player has ever been pure Maltese, because that, my friend, simply does not exist, according to the same logic you are using to try and diminish the French NT.


He will tell you it’s different, but ramsej also considers me Maltese even though I am only 3rd generation Maltese on one side. :P
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 40063
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 13506 times
Been thanked: 10661 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: French football

Postby MUTU » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:11 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:My God if you look up the team of France there is not a single pure Frenchie in the team... all players have a migrant background.

Let me break it to you then: using your logic, there is not a single pure Maltese person in the world. All Maltese people, including you and I, have a migrant background. Not a single Maltese NT player has ever been pure Maltese, because that, my friend, simply does not exist, according to the same logic you are using to try and diminish the French NT.


He will tell you it’s different, but ramsej also considers me Maltese even though I am only 3rd generation Maltese on one side. :P

Yes, he arbitrarily draws a line where he wants to, and we've been over this so many times. It basically stems down to this:

The first inhabitants of Malta were absolutely not Maltese. By his logic, all the children born on the island were therefore not pure Maltese. These non-pure Maltese had kids with non-pure Maltese (or other immigrants). By the same logic, then, this new generation cannot be considered pure Maltese either, because two non-pure parents wouldn't be able to have a pure offspring, would they? Nor would the next generation. Nor the next. Nor any generation in history.

PS: he considers you Maltese solely because your immigrant ancestry on one side wasn't African and you got the skin colour. Rest assured that if you were black, he wouldn't have considered you Maltese.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46412
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8499 times
Been thanked: 13548 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: French football

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:24 am

MUTU wrote:Also, there is one big reason why French have so many black players, because this had once intrigued me and I asked a French guy about it. Specifically, I wanted to know why the demographics of youth skin colour in all of France is incompatible with the demographics of skin colour in French professional footballers. (I don't go to lengths of calling them impure because I frankly completely disagree with that)

His answer was really simple.

He told me that he, like the other kids, used to play football at youth level. He was among the best until he made it up to another age group that had a number of black players. This is the thing: people with African-looking DNA generally develop much earlier than Caucasians, as well as tending to be more built and faster. Imagine being a white kid trying to compete against black kids who are twice your size, much stronger and much faster than you. What would you do? As a kid, you'd probably start to lose interest, because no kid likes to do something he's sucking at. So, one by one, the white kids drop out, until only the super-talented determined white kids remain, and the others are all black/tanned players.

Eventually, some catch up. But at the tender age of 17, that's too early for them. They're still physically weaker, and that's why an U17 NT in a country where there's a significant black/tanned community is going to be full of these players.

Just wait and see, it'll be the same in Malta before you get a chance to bat your eyelids.


this makes sense and I have thought about it...
I also thing that the majority of these players may end up not playing for France after all
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 47678
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31869 times
Been thanked: 6896 times
Gender: Male

Re: French football

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:27 am

@Mark and Daniel.

for me it is like this - mixed parents - half Maltese + the other half
two foreign parents, child born in another country - NOT MALTESE
two foreign parents, child born here : legally Maltese but ethnicity not Maltese

as for second generations - it gets complicated and I don't want to go into it... =P~
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 47678
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31869 times
Been thanked: 6896 times
Gender: Male

Re: French football

Postby MUTU » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:34 am

ramsej84 wrote:this makes sense and I have thought about it...
I also thing that the majority of these players may end up not playing for France after all

Yes of course, the thing is that they're shining at youth levels and discouraging the Caucasians simply through their superior physicality at that age group. But at the end of the day they may lack the mentality and/or the technical skills necessary to become top players.

They should consider dropping age groups and focusing on splitting them up by physicality instead. As in, a 13 year old black player would be training with 15 or 16 year old Caucasians. I know this sounds radical, or perhaps discriminatory, but for the love of the sport they should be trying to avoid players falling in the trap of losing interest due to a feeling of inferiority.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46412
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8499 times
Been thanked: 13548 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: French football

Postby MUTU » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:37 am

ramsej84 wrote:@Mark and Daniel.

for me it is like this - mixed parents - half Maltese + the other half
two foreign parents, child born in another country - NOT MALTESE
two foreign parents, child born here : legally Maltese but ethnicity not Maltese

as for second generations - it gets complicated and I don't want to go into it... =P~

Well it's that complicated thing that you need to explain.

Basically, answer me this: if two parents, each of which you do not consider 'pure', have a baby, can you ever consider that baby pure?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46412
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8499 times
Been thanked: 13548 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: French football

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:52 am

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:this makes sense and I have thought about it...
I also thing that the majority of these players may end up not playing for France after all

Yes of course, the thing is that they're shining at youth levels and discouraging the Caucasians simply through their superior physicality at that age group. But at the end of the day they may lack the mentality and/or the technical skills necessary to become top players.

They should consider dropping age groups and focusing on splitting them up by physicality instead. As in, a 13 year old black player would be training with 15 or 16 year old Caucasians. I know this sounds radical, or perhaps discriminatory, but for the love of the sport they should be trying to avoid players falling in the trap of losing interest due to a feeling of inferiority.


careful this may be flagged as racist or stereotyping :roll:

P,S I don't agree with you... one may grow stronger playing with stronger boys...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 47678
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31869 times
Been thanked: 6896 times
Gender: Male

Re: French football

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:57 am

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:@Mark and Daniel.

for me it is like this - mixed parents - half Maltese + the other half
two foreign parents, child born in another country - NOT MALTESE
two foreign parents, child born here : legally Maltese but ethnicity not Maltese

as for second generations - it gets complicated and I don't want to go into it... =P~

Well it's that complicated thing that you need to explain.

Basically, answer me this: if two parents, each of which you do not consider 'pure', have a baby, can you ever consider that baby pure?


depends which gen, maybe by the third...

let us take Davies as an example (who by all means was a true refugee and should be an example for all) how can he be a Canadian?
He is a Liberian who was born in Ghana and who went to live in Canada.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 47678
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31869 times
Been thanked: 6896 times
Gender: Male

Re: French football

Postby MUTU » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:02 am

ramsej84 wrote:let us take Davies as an example (who by all means was a true refugee and should be an example for all) how can he be a Canadian?
He is a Liberian who was born in Ghana and who went to live in Canada.

Nobody is saying Davies is pure Canadian considering he only received the passport 2 years ago.

ramsej84 wrote:depends which gen, maybe by the third...

By your standard, then you must admit that you're wrong about Mesut Oezil and that you consider him pure German. He is, after all, third generation.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46412
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8499 times
Been thanked: 13548 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: French football

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:22 am

problem is the Oezil doesn't consider himself as German. :lol: :lol: like most of the Turks living in Europe
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 47678
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31869 times
Been thanked: 6896 times
Gender: Male

Re: French football

Postby MUTU » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:24 am

ramsej84 wrote:problem is the Oezil doesn't consider himself as German. :lol: :lol: like most of the Turks living in Europe

But with the standard you set yourself, he's pure German, and you've been calling him a Turk from the first time you saw him.

Trick question: who's the most French, Griezmann or Mbappe?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46412
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8499 times
Been thanked: 13548 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests