You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

French football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: French football

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:41 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:P$G won 9-0...

It is so much fun and challenging to play in Ligue 1.

And a few weeks ago I was told that who goes there does not do so for the money...

If you are a coward and want easy money make your agent contact psg...

But when we beat teams 8-0, 9-2, 7-0 it's okay right? Our current players didn't come for money at all? Hypocrite.
So you compare psg with bayern?
I always thought that you were older!

Bayern
Dortmund
Leipzig
Hoffenheim
Leverkusen
Bremen
Monchengladbach

Vs

PSG
Lyon
Marseille
On occasions Monaco and Bordeaux

What does that have to do with anything?

I thought you were more mature.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Fénix » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:46 pm

So I've read just right now that Monaco today suspended Thierry Henry and the team shall be led by Franck Passi.

Could someone explain me what on earth that suspension means? :? I've never heard in my life that someone suspended their own head coach just because a club is performing bad and it's in the relegation zone. Either he operates normally with a team or he gets sacked. :?
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby aterford » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:38 pm

Fénix wrote:So I've read just right now that Monaco today suspended Thierry Henry and the team shall be led by Franck Passi.

Could someone explain me what on earth that suspension means? :? I've never heard in my life that someone suspended their own head coach just because a club is performing bad and it's in the relegation zone. Either he operates normally with a team or he gets sacked. :?

Yeah, I thought that was really weird too. But apparently it is just a matter of time:
Can't see tweet? Click here!
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:35 am

He lost the players.. An anonymous AS Monaco squad member, on the pitch on the day which the memory he recalls below occurred: “A few matches ago, he screamed: “He, he is supposed to be worth €10m?” All of the substitutes heard. The message he sent to the players was very negative.” Another anonymous source close to the Monaco 1st team group added: “He would speak badly to the players, it is a fact. He would also make examples of people and that annoyed a lot of people, he gave this haughty impression as if he would not consider anyone else’s opinion.”

What a scumbag.
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Fénix » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:48 am

I don't expect from Henry to become a top coach. Hope he proves one day how wrong I am, but I don't think he is a material to be a coach/manager.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:18 pm

After all the money they made from selling out their stars AC Monaco could easily buy a new team with the best players from the French league except PSG

Why are they not investing any money? They are in serious risk of relegation
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Fénix » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:53 pm

Their Russian patron has had an idea to turn Monaco into a successful farmville. He was so wrong and now he's paying the heavy price and they should be relegated because this club deserves it with such a stupid policy.
You can't sell almost complete starting 11 and subs from 2016/2017 in less than 2 years and expect results, miracles, trophies, etc. [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

7 years ago I thought Monaco are going to become another PSG or at least a light version of them, jeopardize Bundesliga and cause serious trouble to the elite on the continental level, but in the meantime Dmitry Rybolovlev changed his policy, got divorced from his wife and lost less than 600 million dollars.

It's not that he's 'poor' after the divorce, 6,8 billion dollars according to the current net worth standings.

But well... His transfer policy has become a complete miss and now he doesn't know what to do with the club to save them. Situation is so desperate.

First he had sacked Jardim and replaced him with silly Henry, now Jardim is "back from vacation". :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:42 pm

I just watched Lille - Nice, and we can say a lot of things about Pepe, but Lille are doing great this season. Even Remy scored one goal at the end.

https://twitter.com/goal/status/1091442 ... 69472?s=20
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Coman » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:41 pm

Yep, Pepe had a great and complete game yesterday.
Coman

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby MUTU » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:10 pm

According to Le Parisien, PSG are trying to sign the next Kylian Mbappe. Quite literally, he's an 11yo called Kylian Mbappe. If he ever breaks through, he could give plenty of football commentators headaches
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:30 am

MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:40 pm

Choupo Moting with one of the biggest all time misses!

http://streamable.com/01gbt
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:05 pm

MUTU wrote:Choupo Moting with one of the biggest all time misses!

Serves him right for being selfish.
Dumbledore7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:25 pm

MUTU wrote:Choupo Moting with one of the biggest all time misses!

https://twitter.com/brfootball/status/1115213351985004544

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Fénix » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:19 pm

I definitely have to watch highlights from the last two PSG Ligue 1 matches. :lol: I guess nobody can PSG in Europe, but these days not even in France.
Joking 7-8 matchdays left before the end of the season is still a sign of something wrong and bad at the club in such division.

When you lose 5-1 against Lille, the same club that last season fought to stay in the Ligue 1, that means something terribly wrong. :?
I don't think Tuchel can help them to become a great European club, either. The attitude of PSG players is horrible, relationship between top players when they have to take a penalty precisely describes in what kind of state of mind this club, ie team is.
You couldn't even see something like that back in Madrid's Galáctico era between 2001-2006 among so many Golden Ball winners and world-class players unlike last few years in PSG.

Money cannot buy success, tradition, ID, something that PSG as a club hadn't been before Qatari state entered the club in 2011 and obviously still struggling to put on themselves despite domestic domination in the whole decade.

Somehow I think that even Guardiola, Mourinho, Heynckes and Van Gaal altogether would be able to convert them into a top team. :mrgreen:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe