You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

French football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: French football

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:09 pm

I don't rate Thauvin that high :-k
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby runaway » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:03 am

PSG drew with Lille. Marseille still on top with 1 point. Thank you Sirigu for your own goal.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

El Loco Bielsa, Part III

Postby tflags » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:57 pm

NO NEGOTIATION POWERS:
Bielsa calls Martin Posse, his centre forward, and gives him precise instructions to follow Sorín everywhere - even under the bed if necessary. Sorin is one of River's defenders and they are playing Bielsa's team next.

Posse realizes that he will have to do a lot of running and he's a CF for Christ's sake so he tells his coach: "Marcelo, with all due respect, if I do all that running, I'll hardly have any strength left to do MY job as an attacker." The coach tells him: "Ok. Not a problem. Talk to Sorín. Negotiate a deal with him in which he doesn't attack at all and then we will have this problem solved." He walks away quietly.

The match ended 1 - 1. River managed to draw five minutes till the end of the game. Sorín's goal.

RUNS IN THE FAMILY:
They say Marcelo is crazy. But it seems the condition runs in the family. His brother, for example, a high level airport official in Argentina, doesn't like looking at himself on the mirror.

He enters elevators backwards.

NOTHING TO CHANCE:
First game of the season; after the match on the press conference Bielsa is asked why he opted for Morel as one of his CBs. He wasn't the most popular choice on that role.

He said he had to do a bit of research before choosing the right CB for his new lineup. What research was that?

Full videos of Marseille's previous 48 games on the trot.

He's flesh and blood after all.
A bunch of kids approach el loco after a final while at Athletic. They want his autograph. He takes the notebook from the childreen and tells them if they want the book back they should come back the next day. He walks away quietly.
Next day at the same time the kids show up and Bielsa is right there waiting; book in hand. He returns the book without his signature.
The book was signed instead by the entire team. He told the kids the team's the hero, not him.
tflags

Postby runaway » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:37 pm

Lol love those anecdotes.

via Tapatalk
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby runaway » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:43 pm

Oh fck that Guingamp GK is beasting stopped Ibra face to face.

EDIT: FCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PSG lost.

Now only Bayern is unbeaten in the league. 8)

EDIT: This team is celebrating like they won the league. hehehehe Thank you for beating PSG. Thank you Cavani for losing the ball that lead to the goal.
Last edited by runaway on Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby ottackon » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:53 pm

The great Bayern Munich will finish the season undefeated 8)
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ottackon » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:51 pm

Alexandre Lacazette is turning to be a great up-and-coming striker, Bayern should have an eye on him to replace Pizzaro and compete with Lewandowski.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:25 pm

Can't believe PSG are imploding like this, I can't imagine their deep pocketed investors will be happy if they miss out on UCL spots....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kofta » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:37 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Can't believe PSG are imploding like this, I can't imagine their deep pocketed investors will be happy if they miss out on UCL spots....

Form is temporary, class is permanent...
kofta
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Australia

Postby JANCKER » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:46 pm

I'm sure they'll make it to the CL with some help... You don't want to make such investors look bad, they must succeed.
Great city: Check
Great budget: Check
Close to Platini: Check
PSG, remember the name.
JANCKER

Postby Ottomeister13 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:05 am

Told you, as soon as Zlatan wont score a lot, its just a mid table team, atleast they would be in BL..
Ottomeister13

Postby ottackon » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Alexandre Lacazette is the first player to score 20 goals in the first 21 matches of the french league since 1977-78.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby nm462272 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:58 pm

ottackon wrote:Alexandre Lacazette is the first player to score 20 goals in the first 21 matches of the french league since 1977-78.

So the question is - which English team will sign him this summer ;)
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ottackon » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:04 pm

I gotta agree with you because Lyon will sell him for at least 50-60 M , and only english clubs like to throw money out the window.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby runaway » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:55 pm

lol PSG winning 2-0 let in 2 goals in the 89th minute. Hoorah for Thiago Silva and David Luiz, the best centerbacks in the world! :P

Marseille not doing too well since the winter break too.
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe