You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

French football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: French football

Postby runaway » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:24 pm

Marseille won a frantic game against Lens 2-1 with 10 men. They were caught on the counter and lost clear chances on goal because they're trying to be too intricate and fancy. The second goal was sexy though. One touch team play. Then the ref suddenly gave a yellow to a Marseille player who was on 1 YC already for some previous play the commentators doesn't even know about. The corner flag broke in the 90th minute and it took 2 minutes and 3 french men to tape the damn corner flag. 6 minutes added time because of the damn corner flag. :lol:

They're going with 4 points advantage against PSG next week.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby runaway » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:49 pm

Too bad Marseille. Only 1 point ahead of PSG now. Great chances and they didn't take it. Sirigu gifted them one passing directly to Gignac only for him to chip it.

And they went down to 10 men again for a player colliding to another player. Straight red for nothing. There was more contact with Cavani and Gignac accidentally kissing than the red card decision. :roll:

French mafia? :twisted:
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby runaway » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:14 pm

Contento not playing for Bordeaux against Marseille. Chance after chance for Marseille. One hit the crossbar. Contento doesn't play when Bordeaux plays 3 defense or in today's case, 5 man defense.

EDIT: Fck that Bordeaux got one chance and they scored. Caught on the counter.

EDIT: Get in son! 1-1 What's different with Pep's and Bielsa's team? Bielsa's team can score in corners via headers and in free kicks.

EDIT: And another goal from a header. This time from a corner. They've been whipping those crosses so many times today than usual. Understandable, Bordeaux can't defend it. 2-1

EDIT: 3-1. Batsuahyi redeems himself after a fail shot from another beautiful cross. Imbula as usual shoots from long range, save. Batsuahyi for the rebound.

Marseille still top of the league. Hang in there son. [-o<
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:11 am

Corners, penalty's and free kicks are overrated if you can score with combinations ;)
Ottomeister13

Postby tflags » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:27 pm

I didn't know where to put this but apparently they don't call him "El Loco" for no good reason. From the fine folks at 4 Dimensional Football, one of the crazy stories from Marcelo Bielsa:

"Bielsa loves discipline. So as a coach of Newell’s Old Boys, he took his team to a military camp. The gate was locked. Now his players could finally dedicate themselves for a week to his training sessions and tactical instructions without any interference from outside influences. There was only one phone, and the players were only allowed to use it in emergencies. ‘And by the way’, Bielsa told his players, ‘I just told my wife, who is about to give birth, that if there is any news, she has to call her father.’ Nobody ended up using the phone."
tflags

Postby runaway » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:34 pm

According to
l'Equipe [source]
. A Saudi prince, 35th fortune in the world, is interested in buying OM. Apparently he is the proud owner of the first customized private A380.
Spoiler: show

Meh. :? Bielsa is just in a one year contract.
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

El Loco Bielsa, Part Deux

Postby tflags » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:36 pm

"Marcelo Bielsa is obsessive. Madly, obsessive. “He has spent more time on football than he has lived on this earth,” his brother once remarked. When Bielsa took Argentina to the World Cup, he took along boxes filled with 7,000 videotapes featuring matches of potential opponents. No wonder then that his six years at the head of the Argentine selection, from 1998 to 2004, left him exhausted.

To recover, El Loco made another unusual decision. He locked himself up in a monastary. For three months.

In his own words: “When I left my position as coach, I locked myself up in a monastary. I brought books. I had no phone, no TV. So I read a lot. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who reads as much as I do about football. It lasted three months. I decided to leave once I started talking to myself. I was really going mad.”

- Four Dimensional Football
tflags

Postby runaway » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:09 pm

:lol: Some go on a vacation or a sabbatical away from football, El loco goes to a monestary to read more about football. What a character.

via Tapatalk
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby runaway » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:36 pm

Marseille still on top with a win against Nantes. Hang in there! :D

Thauvin with a cheeky side foot goal.
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Fénix » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:56 pm

The greatest ever visited his young student. :thumbup:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:54 pm

Fénix wrote:

The greatest ever visited his young student. :thumbup:

What, Ibra being humble for once? Who hacked his Facebook account? :lol:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby runaway » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:59 pm

It's a typo. He meant, The best player of all times with Ronaldo, The Phenomenon. :mrgreen:
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby JANCKER » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:06 pm

He just likes to provoke Messi and Christina... he didn't mean it.
It doesn't count, he crossed fingers.
JANCKER

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:45 pm

Florian Thauvin is looking like a class player, I hope Bayern are looking at him if Reus doesn't come through.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby runaway » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:20 pm

Ah dammit. Marseille dropped 2 points after wasting 4 clear chances on goal. #-o

PSG can be a point ahead if they win their game against Lille tomorrow.
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe