You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

French football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: French football

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:19 am

Lahmies wrote:
ramsej84 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Here is a suggestion....
For clubs to boycott any game v p$g

why would they do that?
Cause they are destroying football?

Imagine how can they get and pay all these players in one season?

Weinaldum
Hakimi
Donnarumma
Ramos
Pogba
Messi
And not to forget the other high earners such as
Di Maria
Verratti
Marquinhos
Mbappe
Neymar

This is all one big mafia
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:21 am

They will still choke
Bavarian_Kielbasa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:42 am

Bavarian_Kielbasa wrote:They will still choke

THAT WOULD BE SWEETIER THAN A BAYERN WIN
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:21 pm

Thats what i am wondering about also.. The Mbappe deal, Neymar deal, all those wages and reached one CL final and didnt win and nearly makes as much tv money as LA Liga or EPL teams. So how in any legal way, they actually pay those players.. And Messi should be inbound rumor wise..

FFP for the win.. But UEFA wont even touch PSG for standing by them with the SL shit..
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:23 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Thats what i am wondering about also.. The Mbappe deal, Neymar deal, all those wages and reached one CL final and didnt win and nearly makes as much tv money as LA Liga or EPL teams. So how in any legal way, they actually pay those players.. And Messi should be inbound rumor wise..

FFP for the win.. But UEFA wont even touch PSG for standing by them with the SL shit..
And because their Pres has both uefa and fifa in his pockets...
BeIn someone?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:39 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Thats what i am wondering about also.. The Mbappe deal, Neymar deal, all those wages and reached one CL final and didnt win and nearly makes as much tv money as LA Liga or EPL teams. So how in any legal way, they actually pay those players.. And Messi should be inbound rumor wise..

In all fairness, they’re not actually touching anyone cause FFP is a scam…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:37 pm

FFP always was a scam, only the small clubs get banished from CL or EL like Fenerbache or Balkan clubs, for not paying a months wages or what not.. But having 1,5 billion debt is no problem at all..
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:01 pm

Well, they tried at least, with Shitty, but I assume it’s not reconcilable with European law…
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:32 pm

Yeah but how many times did they speak out bans or exclusions etc, just to lift them a bit later. Just with so many doped sporters in the world. Get banned 2 years, but in 5 to 6 months they get greenlight again. They dont have the balls to do that.

If big companies have massive debts, they can go bankrupt and government is all over it just like any individual on this forum would be chased by them, but soccer clubs can bend the rules like they want. I only still like the actual games, all inverviews, all bullshit besides like the whole audi summit 2021 and what not crap just for all that money, geht mir am Arsch vorbei.. It just ruins this great sport..
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:01 pm

They won 2_1 after finding themselves behind
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:32 am

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:32 am

I know PSG's lineup looks frightening on paper, but let's be honest...they have often had a very, very formidable "paper" lineup and as of yet it's failed to really come to fruition. And they got rid of Tuchel for Poch, so...

I'm reminded that... in 2013/14 Barca had Messi and Neymar (along with Busquets, Alves, Iniesta, Fabregas, Mascherano, Xavi, Pedro, etc...) yet they failed to win La Liga, failed to win the Copa del Rey, and lost in the UCL QF's to Atletico.
In 14/15 the Messi-Suarez-Neymar led Barca did win the treble, but then in 15/16 that same MSN-team (again, with Busquets, Mascherano, Pique, Alaba, Iniesta, Alves, etc...) again were eliminated by Atletico in the UCL QF's...
Then in their 3rd season together....lost 0:3 aggregate to Juve in the UCL QF's.

And here's the thing for me: Messi is still great, still one of the very best of the best in the game, but he's not as good today as he was back in the "prime" MSN years. Neymar is a top player, but he also hasn't been as good the past couple years as he was during the MSN "peak". And I think you could probably even argue that Mbappe is not much better than Peak-form Suarez.
Beyond that...Ramos has obviously declined, it's clear to see. Kimpembe still has a handful of Boa-level mistakes in him every match it seems. Kurzawa, Dagba, Paredes, Pereira, Gueye, Rafinha, Herrera, Draxler, Kehrer, etc are all bang average and would not start for us. They will certainly still field a strong XI with some top players (Donnarumma/Navas, Marquinhos, Verratti, Messi, Neymar, Mbappe, Di Maria) but I think to an extent people are more impressed by the NAMES of the players than the players themselves. For all the talk, they still have just ONE top-level central midfielder and he's been largely injury-prone recently.

That's not to say that we'd beat them or even that we should necessarily be favored, but I don't think they are just going to steamroll the competition and IMO it's a bit misguided for many to write them in as champions already. The bottom line is that for me this PSG side is a worse team all-around than the MSN-led Barca and two of those key players from "MSN" are worse now than they were then. Like I said, they're still top players, but we've already seen a better version of this side assembled before and that team ultimately won one UCL in three attempts.
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:48 am

aterford wrote:I know PSG's lineup looks frightening on paper, but let's be honest...they have often had a very, very formidable "paper" lineup and as of yet it's failed to really come to fruition. And they got rid of Tuchel for Poch, so...

I'm reminded that... in 2013/14 Barca had Messi and Neymar (along with Busquets, Alves, Iniesta, Fabregas, Mascherano, Xavi, Pedro, etc...) yet they failed to win La Liga, failed to win the Copa del Rey, and lost in the UCL QF's to Atletico.
In 14/15 the Messi-Suarez-Neymar led Barca did win the treble, but then in 15/16 that same MSN-team (again, with Busquets, Mascherano, Pique, Alaba, Iniesta, Alves, etc...) again were eliminated by Atletico in the UCL QF's...
Then in their 3rd season together....lost 0:3 aggregate to Juve in the UCL QF's.

And here's the thing for me: Messi is still great, still one of the very best of the best in the game, but he's not as good today as he was back in the "prime" MSN years. Neymar is a top player, but he also hasn't been as good the past couple years as he was during the MSN "peak". And I think you could probably even argue that Mbappe is not much better than Peak-form Suarez.
Beyond that...Ramos has obviously declined, it's clear to see. Kimpembe still has a handful of Boa-level mistakes in him every match it seems. Kurzawa, Dagba, Paredes, Pereira, Gueye, Rafinha, Herrera, Draxler, Kehrer, etc are all bang average and would not start for us. They will certainly still field a strong XI with some top players (Donnarumma/Navas, Marquinhos, Verratti, Messi, Neymar, Mbappe, Di Maria) but I think to an extent people are more impressed by the NAMES of the players than the players themselves. For all the talk, they still have just ONE top-level central midfielder and he's been largely injury-prone recently.

That's not to say that we'd beat them or even that we should necessarily be favored, but I don't think they are just going to steamroll the competition and IMO it's a bit misguided for many to write them in as champions already. The bottom line is that for me this PSG side is a worse team all-around than the MSN-led Barca and two of those key players from "MSN" are worse now than they were then. Like I said, they're still top players, but we've already seen a better version of this side assembled before and that team ultimately won one UCL in three attempts.

That's one way to look at it. Another is that we won by a single goal against them in 2020 and lost in 2021, now they are significantly stronger and we've, at best, not improved (I'd argue were weaker than 2020, but we don't know how we'll compare to 2021).
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:48 am

Plus they were the only team to win it on between the RM show…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:06 am

My God that #10 kid is so arrogant. He also breaks two football rules with that 'trick'. Referee should have stopped the match and yellow carded him.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe