You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Spanish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Spanish football

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:18 pm

Simeone 's time is up at Atlético
They should hire Gallardo
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:07 pm

Ancefloppi is running to catch his only missing league title in top 5 leagues.

Easy win for Real Madrid vs their city rivals. Vinicius with 2 assists for Benzema and Asensio for 2:0 victory.
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:15 am

They've got the best attack, the 3rd best defense and they lead the league with 8 points difference over Sevilla (they have one game pending though)
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:37 am

I only saw the stats.... Atlético did not look that inferior... however without watching the game I can't say if they deserved to lose or not.

One thing I am sure of is what I said some posts above... Atlético must find a replacement for Simeone
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:19 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:54 pm

What a great tradition! Spain needs more of this and less bullfighting :)
MUTU
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:52 am

Feyenoord does this every year as well when they play Ado Den Haag i believe.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:26 am

BVB used to do it to Kahn to help the underprivileged kids to eat bananas.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:41 pm

One more view with someone saluting his old soft toy

Can't see tweet? Click here!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:42 am

Modric, Marcelo, Bale, Rodrygo, Asensio and Lunin (for the second time) have tested positive. That means that 18 Real Madrid players have tested positive for COVID at some point

And I just read that Sergi Roberto is the only Barça player to have tested positive

Can't wait for ramsej conspiracy theories :coffee:
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MUTU » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:50 pm

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:03 pm

Fuckers
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:10 am

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:33 pm

Atlético de Madrid are officially out of the title race after they managed to lose vs Sevilla last night. Poor season is smiling to them and I don't expect any better performance in the CL.
Simeone's team is no longer defensive machine, they can concede against everyone these days.

Manuel Pellegrini has been fantastic so far with Real Betis. El Ingeniero simply knows his work, unfortunately he didn't entirely succeed to bring that work on top level with Manchester City.

It's the question whether Ancefloppi can lose the title season for the CL or not. He doesn't like national championships and winning leagues, incompetent as fúck to win and dominate in football or else he would have been one of the best and greatest coaches in the entire football history.
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:19 am

Fénix wrote:Atlético de Madrid are officially out of the title race after they managed to lose vs Sevilla last night. Poor season is smiling to them and I don't expect any better performance in the CL.
Simeone's team is no longer defensive machine, they can concede against everyone these days.

Manuel Pellegrini has been fantastic so far with Real Betis. El Ingeniero simply knows his work, unfortunately he didn't entirely succeed to bring that work on top level with Manchester City.

It's the question whether Ancefloppi can lose the title season for the CL or not. He doesn't like national championships and winning leagues, incompetent as fúck to win and dominate in football or else he would have been one of the best and greatest coaches in the entire football history.
You mean fortunately, i hope.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe