You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Spanish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Spanish football

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:57 pm

103% wages… Gosh this kills me
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:36 pm

Marcelo, Mendy and Nacho injured for Real Madrid. Kroos sidelined for the time being as well.
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:48 pm

Looking at the games so far, Vinicius Jr. is looking like the player who improved so much during the summer, he's playing beautifully - it's obvious that his finishing is better, his decision-making is great and his speed is scary.

Also, a debut and a goal for Camavinga.

Benzema is getting better with age, and with Mbappe and a couple of other pieces, they're going to be successful for many years to come.
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:42 am

Barcelona 1-1 Granada :D

Barça were actually lucky to score a goal in the final minutes
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:08 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Barcelona 1-1 Granada :D

Barça were actually lucky to score a goal in the final minutes
Had they lost Koeman would have been sacked on the spot.
But they have a game in hand , so if they beat Seville they will be back with the top teams.

As for the result , I saw that they had plenty of chances to score...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:40 am

ramsej84 wrote:Had they lost Koeman would have been sacked on the spot.

You think? Do they afford another coach's wages? :mrgreen:

They're not doing that bad in La Liga. OK they're currently 7th but they have a game in hand, which if they'd win would take them to 2nd place in the table.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:02 am

And you really believe like this they are going to win vs Sevilla? :lol:
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:52 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:And you really believe like this they are going to win vs Sevilla? :lol:

Sevilla are on a 3 match winless streak. The rescheduled match is not announced yet.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:49 am

Real Madrid have had a strong start this season and yesterday they beat Mallorca 6-1

David Alaba had another pretty good game in central defense. He was very calm and composed on the ball, and had a couple of decent interventions. One thing I loved about him towards the end of the game was his long-range passing. It kind of reminded me of former captain Sergio Ramos’s ability to just send long-balls to his teammates that effortlessly. He managed 93% passing accuracy on 61 passes against Mallorca, per WhoScored.

Alaba had a beautiful pass to Karim Benzema for the Frenchman’s second of the game. The Austrian had another fantastic through ball to Vinicius, who passed it to Isco to score Real Madrid’s sixth of the game. If he keeps this up, then Real Madrid wouldn’t have as much trouble replacing that part of Ramos’s game as I had imagined.

That new guy playing CB seems to be doing a good job :coffee:
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MUTU » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:05 am

Bayern conceded 4 goals in the Bundesliga so far (5 matches), Real Madrid conceded 8 (6 matches).
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:10 am

Mainz (and Wolfsburg) conceded 2 goals in 5 matches in the same league than Bayern is playing.
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Fénix » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:13 am

Who gives a fúck about him.

Asensio was brilliant last night. Benzema also great. 6:1 victory, I think domestic league "expert" Ancefloppi wants to win the only missing trophy from top 5 leagues.

The Italian is holding so far 4 leagues in 25-26 years of coaching career with brilliant teams such as Parma, Juventus, Milan, Chelsea, PSG, Real Madrid and Bayern, 1 in each country. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Ottomeister87 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:44 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Real Madrid have had a strong start this season and yesterday they beat Mallorca 6-1

David Alaba had another pretty good game in central defense. He was very calm and composed on the ball, and had a couple of decent interventions. One thing I loved about him towards the end of the game was his long-range passing. It kind of reminded me of former captain Sergio Ramos’s ability to just send long-balls to his teammates that effortlessly. He managed 93% passing accuracy on 61 passes against Mallorca, per WhoScored.

Alaba had a beautiful pass to Karim Benzema for the Frenchman’s second of the game. The Austrian had another fantastic through ball to Vinicius, who passed it to Isco to score Real Madrid’s sixth of the game. If he keeps this up, then Real Madrid wouldn’t have as much trouble replacing that part of Ramos’s game as I had imagined.

That new guy playing CB seems to be doing a good job :coffee:

Tough to do vs Mallorca of all world beating teams..
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby zozon » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:18 am

Barca are in shambles this season.

I hope we put at least 6 past them at the Allianz.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:26 am

Ottomeister87 wrote:
Tough to do vs Mallorca of all world beating teams..

He had another great performance in Milan against Inter in the Champions League as well :coffee:

Camavinga has had a very promising start too. I thought it might take him some time to adapt to a team like Real Madrid but he's been playing very well.

You could not tell he is only 18 y.o :shock:
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe