You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Spanish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Spanish football

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:03 pm

I may be mistaken but I’m about 90% sure he was going to be the coach (or maybe both?) and had actually already signed. Then their caretaker exceeded expectations and they mutually agreed to drop the deal and keep him.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:06 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:[quote="Fénix"]No German coach at Madrid again. :mrgreen: Pérez hates Germans like Flick, Nagelsmann, Klopp, Tuchel, Rangnick, Rose, heheh. :D

From what I can see on AS Diario

Pochettino, Raúl, Ancefloppi. Allegri out after first few days, Conte after the last 3-4 days cooled off again and the reason isn't Ramos anymore, heh.

No Marcelino García Toral, no Robert Moreno, no Nuno Espiritu Santo.
He was said to want Nagelsmann a few seasons ago but got rejected. I don't think he hates German coaches, there are just no good ones available. Flick isn't, Tuchel isn't, Nagelsmann isn't. Klopp doesn't look available either, and Ragnick wants to be a sporting director not a coach. Rose not ready for the big leagues.
Wasn’t Ragnick going to take over Milan last year before they reached an agreement to keep Pioli?
As a SD afaik. Just a couple of days ago I asked a fan of Milan and he told me Ragnick wanted to get rid of the whole squad except 2-3 players and that why it fell through.[/quote]... he had a point...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:22 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I may be mistaken but I’m about 90% sure he was going to be the coach (or maybe both?) and had actually already signed. Then their caretaker exceeded expectations and they mutually agreed to drop the deal and keep him.

Same here. And Gazidis kicked out Zvone Boban and Maldini, big mistake among fans.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:25 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:10 pm

That club really has no plan whatsoever..
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:13 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:That club really has no plan whatsoever..
I fear this will get you enraged again, but how exactly is this different from what we did and do?
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:20 pm

#12 wrote:
I fear this will get you enraged again, but how exactly is this different from what we did and do?

We did take Heynckes back, true, but they got Zizou back, now Ancelotti.. and we all know what Ancelotti does with a team and or youth. I dont mind, i wish them hell anyway.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:42 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:
#12 wrote:

We did take Heynckes back, true, but they got Zizou back, now Ancelotti.. and we all know what Ancelotti does with a team and or youth. I dont mind, i wish them hell anyway.
You and me both, but they have little youth, do they?

And it’s not just Jupp... Ever since Hoeness stepped foot into Säbener, it’s actually a recurring theme (not necessarily always negative) - and just like them we always scared them away again
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:45 pm

Yeah but Real actually needs what Bayern has partly done, get the old guard out but with Ancelotti joining that aint gonna happen there. So even more reasons for Hahaba to be embarrassed.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:04 pm

Well, let’s hope so, somehow, I think they’re still dangerous...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:08 pm

Atlético should use this situation and profit from it next season as well. :)
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:15 am

Benitez also failed with Real Madrid

Time will tell, but I don't think Ancelotti is the right man for Real Madrid. Carlo is the perfect coach to manage a squad full of stars and egos but I don't think he can get the best out of young players like Vinicius, Rodrygo...

This is definitely good news for us.

When he first arrived he had Cristiano Ronaldo, Bale, Benzema, Modric, Marcelo, Xabi Alonso, Di Maria, Sergio Ramos... and they were all at their prime.

#12 wrote:I fear this will get you enraged again, but how exactly is this different from what we did and do?

I will make it easy for you

Would you rather have Ancelotti or Nagelsmann as a coach ???????????????
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:47 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Benitez also failed with Real Madrid

Time will tell, but I don't think Ancelotti is the right man for Real Madrid. Carlo is the perfect coach to manage a squad full of stars and egos but I don't think he can get the best out of young players like Vinicius, Rodrygo...

When he first arrived he had Cristiano Ronaldo, Bale, Benzema, Modric, Marcelo, Xabi Alonso, Di Maria, Sergio Ramos... and they were all at their prime.

#12 wrote:I fear this will get you enraged again, but how exactly is this different from what we did and do?

We DID get Ancelotti, and like them (Zidane, Ancelotti), we tend to bring back coaches that did great here and then shit on them to make them leave again (Heynckes, Ottmar)...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:44 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Benitez also failed with Real Madrid

If i had to choose between Ancelotti for free or Nagelsmann for 40 million i would pay the 40 million. Nagelsmann has shown he can work very well with less money and lesser players. He also can handle the press and has some funny quotes aswell that takes tension away from certain subjects. Ancelotti was like a dead potato sack sitting in a chair.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:50 pm

I'd rather bring back Sebastian Hoeness than Carlo Ancefloppi
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe