You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Spanish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Spanish football

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat May 22, 2021 7:22 pm

Atleti are definitely worthy winners of La Liga. They seem to thrive under the pressure better than most. This is a younger, more progressive side than any other under Simeone and that makes the achievement all the better. Coming from a bad position in the last 3 games, just to win them...what a way to get crowned as a champion.

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Congratulations, I have only respect for them.
:cheers:
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat May 22, 2021 8:14 pm

Imagine how shitty Barca actually is, in the most deciding period of the league, failed like dog shit all the time. That team is just a joke since a couple of years. That defense shouldnt even be called that. Take Messi out of the game and that team is beat completely. So many good individual players, but suck big time as a unit.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Sat May 22, 2021 8:26 pm

They are scum, but people love them and it's not just Messi or Ronaldinho before him. That's their trademark.

They worked hard to wear that badge and that's why I have never understood Messi and his decision to play for them for the last 8-9 years.

Once again, enhorabuena, felicidades a Los Colchoneros Rojiblancos!!! =D> :cheers:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Sat May 22, 2021 8:27 pm

Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:38 pm

Carletto the #1 candidate to replace Zidane
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:43 pm

I thought it was going to be Conte.
He prolly asked for players that Madrid can't buy
Valerio
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:57 pm

No German coach at Madrid again. :mrgreen: Pérez hates Germans like Flick, Nagelsmann, Klopp, Tuchel, Rangnick, Rose, heheh. :D

From what I can see on AS Diario

Pochettino, Raúl, Ancefloppi. Allegri out after first few days, Conte after the last 3-4 days cooled off again and the reason isn't Ramos anymore, heh.

No Marcelino García Toral, no Robert Moreno, no Nuno Espiritu Santo.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:03 pm

Florentino likes quiet coaches like Ancelotti or Zidane. He was always a big fan of Arsene Wenger too.

I'm surprised they didn't sign Allegri
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Fénix » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:12 pm

All I can see that Spanish coaches are totally out in Real Madrid board.

The only one I can recall that really had some great time was Del Bosque 18 years ago. After him, failure after failure like Camacho, Juande Ramos, Lopetegui.

Foreigners are only constant in Madrid.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:39 pm

Gallardo ?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:42 pm

Fénix wrote:No German coach at Madrid again. :mrgreen: Pérez hates Germans like Flick, Nagelsmann, Klopp, Tuchel, Rangnick, Rose, heheh. :D

Pochettino, Raúl, Ancefloppi. Allegri out after first few days, Conte after the last 3-4 days cooled off again and the reason isn't Ramos anymore, heh.

He was said to want Nagelsmann a few seasons ago but got rejected. I don't think he hates German coaches, there are just no good ones available. Flick isn't, Tuchel isn't, Nagelsmann isn't. Klopp doesn't look available either, and Ragnick wants to be a sporting director not a coach. Rose not ready for the big leagues.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:44 pm

Fénix wrote:All I can see that Spanish coaches are totally out in Real Madrid board.

The only one I can recall that really had some great time was Del Bosque 18 years ago. After him, failure after failure like Camacho, Juande Ramos, Lopetegui.

Foreigners are only constant in Madrid.
Raúl is the pressured heir in waiting, he is just not ready yet. Ancelotti is deemed as a caretaker until Raúl is ready.
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:45 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Gallardo ?
A madridista friend just told me he wanted Gallardo or Ten Hag. But Gallardo is kinda a left field choice. Hard to argue for a jump from River to Madrid.
PunkCapitalist

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:22 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Fénix wrote:No German coach at Madrid again. :mrgreen: Pérez hates Germans like Flick, Nagelsmann, Klopp, Tuchel, Rangnick, Rose, heheh. :D

He was said to want Nagelsmann a few seasons ago but got rejected. I don't think he hates German coaches, there are just no good ones available. Flick isn't, Tuchel isn't, Nagelsmann isn't. Klopp doesn't look available either, and Ragnick wants to be a sporting director not a coach. Rose not ready for the big leagues.
Wasn’t Ragnick going to take over Milan last year before they reached an agreement to keep Pioli?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:34 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:

Wasn’t Ragnick going to take over Milan last year before they reached an agreement to keep Pioli?
As a SD afaik. Just a couple of days ago I asked a fan of Milan and he told me Ragnick wanted to get rid of the whole squad except 2-3 players and that why it fell through.
PunkCapitalist

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe