You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Spanish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Spanish football

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:22 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

You disagree?

Weren’t you the one who told me how badly you wanted Griezmann? You’re telling me an offense comprised of Neymar, Griezmann, Mbappé and Cavani is not light years ahead of ours? That’s gotta be close to the best in history...

Yes, I disagree. A defence comprised of Bernat and Boateng is not "MUCH better than us"
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:23 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Atletico's CEO has just said Griezmann is going to Barça

Must say Messi + Griezmann is scary.

Waiting for MUTU and his emoji to destroy your argument...

So, you found a new club to hump? you've already finished jacking off to PSG?
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:38 pm

Real are clearly in a place for the greatest transfer summer ever, Barca are adding Griezmann to their attack, but here I see the typical arguing over the same things over and over and over again from most of the guys against #12.
This is happening since my day 1 here, I get the point from both of the sides (i don't want to be a "refferee" between the two sides), I'm just saying that it's getting ridiculous now.

Can we just leave this and to start talking about what the **** are these guys in Spain are doing ? Because I feel the gap was already BIG, but now it's getting waaay bigger, and we cannot change that with 2 or 3 guys. And seeing how they are adding more and more firepower without talking much is boiling my blood.
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:42 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Real are clearly in a place for the greatest transfer summer ever, Barca are adding Griezmann to their attack, but here I see the typical arguing over the same things over and over and over again from most of the guys against #12.
This is happening since my day 1 here, I get the point from both of the sides (i don't want to be a "refferee" between the two sides), I'm just saying that it's getting ridiculous now.

Can we just leave this and to start talking about what the **** are these guys in Spain are doing ? Because I feel the gap was already BIG, but now it's getting waaay bigger, and we cannot change that with 2 or 3 guys. And seeing how they are adding more and more firepower without talking much is boiling my blood.

Greatest? Nah, not even close to their Galacticos days. But yes, the gap is increasing, but we already knew that we wouldn't be able to keep up in the foreseeable future.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:02 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

You disagree?

Weren’t you the one who told me how badly you wanted Griezmann? You’re telling me an offense comprised of Neymar, Griezmann, Mbappé and Cavani is not light years ahead of ours? That’s gotta be close to the best in history...

Yes, I disagree. A defence comprised of Bernat and Boateng is not "MUCH better than us"

Forgot about DeLigt?
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:05 pm

MUTU wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Real are clearly in a place for the greatest transfer summer ever, Barca are adding Griezmann to their attack, but here I see the typical arguing over the same things over and over and over again from most of the guys against #12.

Greatest? Nah, not even close to their Galacticos days. But yes, the gap is increasing, but we already knew that we wouldn't be able to keep up in the foreseeable future.

Did we? Who’s "we" then cause last I checked our bosses, half of this forum and YOU live in denial... You still think we'll win a CL within 10 years...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:21 am

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="MUTU"]

You disagree?

Forgot about DeLigt?[/quote]
As if De Ligt, who like Boateng has NOT been bought by PSG, stopped us scoring 4 goals in 2 matches when surrounded by better defenders than he would be if he joins PSG.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:22 am

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Did we? Who’s "we" then cause last I checked our bosses, half of this forum and YOU live in denial... You still think we'll win a CL within 10 years...

No, I think we have a realistic chance if the stars align.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:30 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="IsiahRashad"]Real are clearly in a place for the greatest transfer summer ever, Barca are adding Griezmann to their attack, but here I see the typical arguing over the same things over and over and over again from most of the guys against #12.

No, I think we have a realistic chance if the stars align.[/quote]

Halley's Comet like?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:55 pm

No, like Liverpool's squad managing to play in the Champions League final 2 seasons in a row.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Spanish football

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:01 pm

MUTU wrote:No, like Liverpool's squad managing to play in the Champions League final 2 seasons in a row.

It’s greatly superior to ours and has a better coach... Only logical...
We played a CL final with Contento and Tymoshchuk for god's sakes
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:08 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:No, like Liverpool's squad managing to play in the Champions League final 2 seasons in a row.

No I don't even think it's superior, let alone 'greatly'. And yes, we are currently better than the Bayern team that fielded Contento and Tymo.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:48 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:

No I don't even think it's superior, let alone 'greatly'. And yes, we are currently better than the Bayern team that fielded Contento and Tymo.

Yeah maybe, but so are the others... I think that Liverpool team has MUCH fewer weak links, as a matter of fact I can only think of Matip...

Our offense is worse and spending half the season in the infirmary, our midfield is weak and nonexistent without Thiago and our defense is shit despite a defensive-minded coach... Their goalie is in his prime while ours... Remains to be seen...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:57 pm

If we were to buy all of Liverpool's squad and I was coach next season I would play the following formation:

Neuer - Kimmich, Van Dijk, Lucas, Alaba - Fabinho, Thiago - Salah, Goretzka, Mane - Lewandowski

7-4 IMO.

Also if you're mentioning goalkeepers, need I remind you that Liverpool made the final last season with Karius in goal.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:15 pm

MUTU wrote:If we were to buy all of Liverpool's squad and I was coach next season I would play the following formation:

Neuer - Kimmich, Van Dijk, Lucas, Alaba - Fabinho, Thiago - Salah, Goretzka, Mane - Lewandowski

7-4 IMO.

Also if you're mentioning goalkeepers, need I remind you that Liverpool made the final last season with Karius in goal.

Goretzka
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe