You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Spanish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Spanish football

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:53 pm

If de Ligt chooses psg it will be the biggest mistake of his life...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm

ramsej84 wrote:If de Ligt chooses psg it will be the biggest mistake of his life...

Yeah you said that about Griezmann... Yet, if they come, supported maybe by Boateng, that team would be insanely good...

MUCH better than us
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:18 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:46 pm

MUTU wrote:

You disagree?

Weren’t you the one who told me how badly you wanted Griezmann? You’re telling me an offense comprised of Neymar, Griezmann, Mbappé and Cavani is not light years ahead of ours? That’s gotta be close to the best in history...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:49 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

You disagree?

Weren’t you the one who told me how badly you wanted Griezmann? You’re telling me an offense comprised of Neymar, Griezmann, Mbappé and Cavani is not light years ahead of ours? That’s gotta be close to the best in history...

Before I could understand your criticisms and concerns but recently you are sounding more like a child throwing a temper tantrum. Im not mad it’s just exhausting to read your ridiculous rants.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:04 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

You disagree?

Before I could understand your criticisms and concerns but recently you are sounding more like a child throwing a temper tantrum. Im not mad it’s just exhausting to read your ridiculous rants.

What do you mean? And what is a rant about that? All I'm saying is that offense is **** scary, and not a reason to look down and be condescending...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:13 pm

#12 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="MUTU"]

You disagree?

What do you mean? And what is a rant about that? All I'm saying is that offense is **** scary, and not a reason to look down and be condescending...[/quote]
I don’t want to be condescending but make it reeeeeally hard. The transfer window has even officially opened, Bayern have already spent 100m on TWO defenders with one breaking our previous transfer record by a country mile. Yet, your spouting doom and gloom which to be honest sounds a lot like a childish tantrum.

As for me I know the Bayern bosses have a big task in replacing Robbery and I’m sure they know it too and are working to that end. So I’ve decided to shelf my concerns and the urge to rant about the “end of the world” until they have finished their business. I don’t know why you can’t be patient. You are free to spout your opinions but don’t expect everyone to jump on your doom and gloom train with smiles and agreement statements.

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:15 pm

Atletico's CEO has just said Griezmann is going to Barça
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:29 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
#12 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="MUTU"]

You disagree?

What do you mean? And what is a rant about that? All I'm saying is that offense is **** scary, and not a reason to look down and be condescending...[/quote]
I don’t want to be condescending but make it reeeeeally hard. The transfer window has even officially opened, Bayern have already spent 100m on TWO defenders with one breaking our previous transfer record by a country mile. Yet, your spouting doom and gloom which to be honest sounds a lot like a childish tantrum.

As for me I know the Bayern bosses have a big task in replacing Robbery and I’m sure they know it too and are working to that end. So I’ve decided to shelf my concerns and the urge to rant about the “end of the world” until they have finished their business. I don’t know why you can’t be patient. You are free to spout your opinions but don’t expect everyone to jump on your doom and gloom train with smiles and agreement statements.[/quote]

It’s experience buddy, simple as... Also... Had they known they would’ve started earlier... They’re happy with being mediocre as long as they win a shitty league...

They are working, that’s it! It’s WAYYYYY too late! And yes they spent a lot but IMHO too mich and on an end that was not our biggest problem... We need to spend at least as mich on offense and then we still have no DM...

It’s not childish, it’s angry and annoyed...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:30 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Atletico's CEO has just said Griezmann is going to Barça

Yup, strike that comment about him and PSG... Still, another team that is better than us and will most likely continue to be so...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:33 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

You disagree?

Huh? I thought that’s one of the most sensible #12 criticisms in a while :P
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:34 pm

#12 wrote:
It’s experience buddy, simple as... Also... Had they known they would’ve started earlier... They’re happy with being mediocre as long as they win a shitty league...

They are working, that’s it! It’s WAYYYYY too late! And yes they spent a lot but IMHO too mich and on an end that was not our biggest problem... We need to spend at least as mich on offense and then we still have no DM...

I agree on the part that they took to long to move away from Robbery but I have to accept that’s how the club is run. We treat our people especially players who have done a great service for the club, that’s why we kept giving Robben and Ribery those friendly 1 yr extensions. However, now we are in serious mode. The move for Sané shows our intent that we mean business. I think it’s fair to wait and see how things play out before making any big reactions.

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:34 pm

Must say Messi + Griezmann is scary.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:49 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
#12 wrote:

I agree on the part that they took to long to move away from Robbery but I have to accept that’s how the club is run. We treat our people especially players who have done a great service for the club, that’s why we kept giving Robben and Ribery those friendly 1 yr extensions. However, now we are in serious mode. The move for Sané shows our intent that we mean business. I think it’s fair to wait and see how things play out before making any big reactions.

Well, it’s okay to be thankful... But you CAN be thankful, extend them, AND work on the future...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:50 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Must say Messi + Griezmann is scary.

Waiting for MUTU and his emoji to destroy your argument...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe