You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Spanish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Spanish football

Postby Fénix » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:55 pm

But, but, but... I forgot to tell how damn faaaaaaaaaar away are from being efficient. They have just scored 25 miserable goals. In comparison to top 4: Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico and Sevilla - they scored 65, 41, 36, 40 goals.

They are 3rd-4th worst team in the league with least scored goals. The only worst from them are Valladolid(19) and Huesca(24). I know with 3-4 goals they would run away from that statistical number, that Primera is far from being an easy league, but still... Their ambitions, reputation, plans... It's not enough good. :? I know they can do better, but it's hard to detect the problem with them.

Last season you could enjoy in their football, results, goals while this season it's quite opposite.

Marcelino took control of their team in 2017 and immediately started to break historic clubs records like crazy.
Last year after first 21 matchdays they were 1-2 points away from the 1st place, behind Barcelona and it was exactly as my friend Xabi told me in January 2018 that they won't be able to keep that level going on in a long run and they finished the season as 4th team, but it was a valuable 4th place worth of admiring.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:09 pm

Wow,wow,wow.. Great goal by Suarez and nice assist for Dembele !
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MoFattal » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:13 pm

Real wasting too many chances. They can count themselves very unlucky to be a goal down so far.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:27 pm

Vinicius Junior is a superstar.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:27 pm

MoFattal wrote:Real wasting too many chances. They can count themselves very unlucky to be a goal down so far.

Yes, you are right..but they are still with a bright future..

the Vinicius- Rodrygo connection is going to tear apart the World from 2021. Mark my word my friend. ;)

Meanwhile 0-2.
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MoFattal » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:34 pm

Barca are ruthless!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:48 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
MoFattal wrote:Real wasting too many chances. They can count themselves very unlucky to be a goal down so far.

Yes, you are right..but they are still with a bright future..

the Vinicius- Rodrygo connection is going to tear apart the World from 2021. Mark my word my friend. ;)

Not that I cheer for Real Madrid, but I really hope Vinicius Jr and Rodrygo become top footballers one day.
At the moment, all I can tell about Vinicius from I've seen thus far is that the kid impresses at the age of 18 for a 21st century young Brazilian in Europe in his first season and who has fairly well adapted to demands of European football and physical condition. He could explode in 1-2 years as you said if he avoids injuries and works ever harder.

Spoiler: show
In fact, many of these young players are capable of becoming top football stars and masterpieces, but their attitude is not like the one that young footballers before 2004 had it. That's why Lampard and many other former football legends and players said over the last 8-9 years, just as recently retired German international Robert Huth in an interview. They care about celebrity status in public, social media networks, quick and big money and their primary occupation is not to become one of the best, if not the best player ever...
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:37 am

I really liked Real's LB ....
Jr. Seems to be one of the future stars as well...

Barca played some cracking counters...

Dembele played had a mature approach to the game...

I noticed two things though... one , Messi was not very involved and the other is that the commentators couldn't stop the
Al suelo phrase
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:46 am

The derby results from the last 10 years at Bernabeu in all competitions. In 17 played matches, Barcelona won 10 times, 3 draw and just 4 defeats.

Barcelona won 7 La Liga titles, Real Madrid just 2. Barcelona are heading towards their 5th consecutive Copa del Rey trophy this season, in addition to that, their 7th cup in the last 10 years while Madrid won just 2 cups.

Overall since the beginning of 'revolution' in 2003, Barcelona won 9 championship titles during the 15 years long period and Madrid won just 4.

The only Real's advantage are European titles in the last 10 years, 4 compared to 3 from Barcelona, but both teams stole together 5 titles thanks to the referees, including the 2006 title.

The architect and leader of the revolution shall be 4ever remembered. Without him this all would have never happened.

Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:11 pm

Rakitic golllllll
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:31 pm

Ramos .... what a piece of shit ...

An evil man
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:41 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Rakitic golllllll

If I like anything in Robarolona, then it's obviously my compatriot and namesake. :D And it's pretty sure that Ivan is about leave the club after this season. What a way to end your career in the Catalan capital. :thumbup:

Tú decidiste el partidazo esta noche y trajiste 3 puntos a tu equipo, hermano! Enhorabuena, lo has merecido! =D>

Nevertheless, this is a historic victory for Barcelona. After 87 years Barcelona once again has more victories in the derbies than Real Madrid. This was their 96th win and now they are better team in mutual clashes. :)
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:20 am

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:01 am

Real Madrid are Barcelona’s bitch. Hope they draw each other in the QF round of the UCL.

Also, it’s surprising to see user here wish success upon young players of our arch European rivals :?

Wonder how many vile Real Madrid fans would wish similar success on our youngsters (Davies, Mai, etc.)
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby America USA » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:43 am

Season over for Los Cunts in March within a week! Lost three consecutive games at home in all three competitions, now that’s a treble in reverse! Johan Cruyff’s teams have destroyed Madrid again 8)
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe