You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Spanish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Spanish football

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:55 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
Lukas wrote:Surely there are other example of a refereeing decision actually changing a game than that. All that did was give the English fans another excuse for exiting a world cup and another misguided reason to dislike the most powerful country in Europe
Powerful country in what exactly?

Basically everything... Maybe you should read something else than Nazi-propaganda for a change - or at least not dismiss everything else as lies...

Or were you talking soccer? I‘d agree then...
I don't know I just asked a question ..

Lol nazi propaganda... yes in fact I am a skin head, I have the red flag with the Swastika hanging out proudly from my balcony, I have an S.S tattooed on my neck..
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:00 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="Lukas"]Surely there are other example of a refereeing decision actually changing a game than that. All that did was give the English fans another excuse for exiting a world cup and another misguided reason to dislike the most powerful country in Europe
Powerful country in what exactly?

Basically everything... Maybe you should read something else than Nazi-propaganda for a change - or at least not dismiss everything else as lies...

Or were you talking soccer? I‘d agree then...
I don't know I just asked a question ..

Lol nazi propaganda... yes in fact I am a skin head, I have the red flag with the Swastika hanging out proudly from my balcony, I have an S.S tattooed on my neck..[/quote]

Well you’re dismissing a lot of the "bad" "mainstream-media", you fall for every prank of the actual skinheads however, and quite frankly, I figured that question was part of it...

How can you NOT know, that this country - that has massive problems as everyone else nonetheless - is the most powerful economy of the EU, with the best system of social benefits and security - and all of this without creating new debt and while funding black holes like BER airport and Stuttgart21??

I never said you were a Nazi btw, just very receptive to their propaganda... And you DO show racist tendencies at times, whether you like it or not...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:50 pm

This is going way off topic...
Or maybe not ... Spain , Inquisition... the holocaust of the Natives in the Americas.
Now back to me...
So you are comparing the systematic killings to the arguments which are raised to stop this nonsense that the west is doing? Fine... keep it up...
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Spanish football

Postby #12 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:13 pm

ramsej84 wrote:This is going way off topic...
Or maybe not ... Spain , Inquisition... the holocaust of the Natives in the Americas.
Now back to me...
So you are comparing the systematic killings to the arguments which are raised to stop this nonsense that the west is doing? Fine... keep it up...

Look I'm with you on regime wars... Everything else? No

Also agitation is not an argument
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:03 pm

Ter Stegen the best GK in the World, he has showed it way too many times this season...Really reminding me what we had with prime Neuer.

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:00 pm

Valverde has just extended his contracr with FC Barcelona
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:05 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Ter Stegen the best GK in the World, he has showed it way too many times this season...Really reminding me what we had with prime Neuer.

Ter Stegen in top form is clearly better than current Neuer. But he is still faaar from a prime Neuer whom I consider the best GK ever not only because of his saves, but also for his ability to play as an extra CB and push his defensive line forward.

There have been plenty of world class GK's able to make top saves like Neuer, buy no other has been able to add those ball skills to their game. Valdes was good with that too, but way below Neuer in other departments. Casillas had out of this world reflexes, but couldn't play a pass further than 10m
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:09 pm

spanish Gk tend to be very good at distribution
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:24 pm

That's not true at all

Casillas and De Gea are pretty bad. Reina and Valdes were good, but both came from La Masia
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Dumbledore7 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:35 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Ter Stegen the best GK in the World, he has showed it way too many times this season...Really reminding me what we had with prime Neuer.

Ter Stegen in top form is clearly better than current Neuer. But he is still faaar from a prime Neuer whom I consider the best GK ever not only because of his saves, but also for his ability to play as an extra CB and push his defensive line forward.

There have been plenty of world class GK's able to make top saves like Neuer, buy no other has been able to add those ball skills to their game. Valdes was good with that too, but way below Neuer in other departments. Casillas had out of this world reflexes, but couldn't play a pass further than 10m

Not sure if I agree there. Ter Stegen's distribution is better than his shot-stopping.

Also Ederson and Alisson have those in their game. Neuer's skillset was special a few years ago, but all three elite GKs have it now. Times are changing.
Kovac OUT!!!
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Dumbledore7 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:41 pm

Slight correction - Neuer's sweeping (a defensive skill) was still one-of-a-kind. But in terms of game intelligence and distribution skills to build plays up from the back (an offensive skill), Ter Stegen, Ederson and Alisson are not far worse. Also Neuer had the privilege of having the best possible coach.
Kovac OUT!!!
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Fénix » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:56 pm

No matter what, we live in a period/decade of great goalkeepers. I can't recall that even in the 90's and 2000's there was such a big concentration of great GKs. 15-20 GKs at the moment can easily play for any top club in the world.

Some clubs have even 2 very good GKs at the same time.

Neuer, Ter Stegen, Alisson, De Gea, Courtois, Oblak, Buffon, Navas, Ederson, Čech, Kepa Arrizabalaga, Lloris, Donnaruma, Leno, Pickford, Sommer, Perin, Areola, Neto, Rui Patricio, etc. etc.

That's probably the safest spot in football at the moment where clubs can easily find a GK they want.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:33 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Slight correction - Neuer's sweeping (a defensive skill) was still one-of-a-kind. But in terms of game intelligence and distribution skills to build plays up from the back (an offensive skill), Ter Stegen, Ederson and Alisson are not far worse. Also Neuer had the privilege of having the best possible coach.

That's what I meant. Not only ball distribution but all the sweeper keeper pack.

None of those GK's that you mention have played that role as good as him IMO
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby rthebest » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:03 pm

How on earth Kevin Prince Boateng ended up playing backup striker for Barca. :-k
Kovac is OUT!!!
rthebest
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:58 pm

Real Madrid 1-2 Girona FT

Sergio Ramos attempted a bicycle kick and received a second yellow card for dangerous play :lol:
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe