You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Spanish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Spanish football

Postby Fénix » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:21 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Conte will be spoiled for choice as from tonight....

A return in italy or a new adventure in Spain?

Your informations from 2 weeks ago about Conte were correct.

Conte at Real has been confirmed.

AS: Florentino Pérez destituirá a Lopetegui y Conte es el elegido [source]

Antonio Conte será este lunes entrenador del Real Madrid. Florentino Pérez destituirá a Julen Lopetegui, tras la estrepitosa derrota en el Camp Nou, y nombrará como técnico al italiano, que podría estar este lunes en la capital de España. Hasta ahora se encontraba en Egipto de vacaciones.

He may be appointed tomorrow in Madrid while he is on vacation in Egypt atm. He'll lead the team vs Meilla in Cop del Rey.

What I really don't like about Conte is his 3-5-2 and 3-4-3. It works short-term.
He has really tried to switch to 4 in the last line, played 4-2-4, but he simply fails to implement any system that includes 4 defenders.

That's far from being familiar to Real Madrid where you could have seen 4-4-2, 4-4-3 diamond, 4-3-1-2, 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3, 4-2-4, but 3-men-defense... :?
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:35 pm

Fénix wrote:

Antonio Conte será este lunes entrenador del Real Madrid. Florentino Pérez destituirá a Julen Lopetegui, tras la estrepitosa derrota en el Camp Nou, y nombrará como técnico al italiano, que podría estar este lunes en la capital de España. Hasta ahora se encontraba en Egipto de vacaciones.

He may be appointed tomorrow in Madrid while he is on vacation in Egypt atm. He'll lead the team vs Meilla in Cop del Rey.

What I really don't like about Conte is his 3-5-2 and 3-4-3. It works short-term.
He has really tried to switch to 4 in the last line, played 4-2-4, but he simply fails to implement any system that includes 4 defenders.

That's far from being familiar to Real Madrid where you could have seen 4-4-2, 4-4-3 diamond, 4-3-1-2, 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3, 4-2-4, but 3-men-defense... :?
Marcelo will like it I guess

Nacho Ramos Varenne
Carvajal Kroos Casemiro Marcelo
Isco Ansensio Vinicius
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:50 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Fénix wrote:

Nacho Ramos Varenne
Isco Ansensio Vinicius

Seeing how Marcelo never defend that might work.
Perez and Real want him but Players seems to prefere a spanish coach

Also Conte played some awesome 4-3-3 at Juventus too bad we switched to 3-5-2 since Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini was too good of a trio to let it go.

First Year at Juventus Conte played like that

Lichsteiner-Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini as TS
Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio
Vucinic-Matri-Pepe

Pepe being a full winger. Matri as CFW and Vucinic was an offensive playmaker.

I really enjoyed watching that Juve much more than Juventus under Allegri.

Spoiler: show

Loved him even though he missed some sitters =/
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:18 am

Madrid are a total disaster right now. I'd go so far as to say that they may very well be in as bad of shape as we are, if not worse... regardless, I don't think a change of coach is going to be a magic cure for them, especially not Conte...
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Viktor Kassai » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:41 am

aterford wrote:Madrid are a total disaster right now. I'd go so far as to say that they may very well be in as bad of shape as we are, if not worse... regardless, I don't think a change of coach is going to be a magic cure for them, especially not Conte...

Barca and Real were playing the same style but Barca’s off -the -ball movements were too good so they could create many passing channels while Real couldn’t escape the pressing blocks. The coaches made the difference in this game. Now I worry about Kovac
Viktor Kassai
Getting the hang of it

Postby aterford » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:56 am

Viktor Kassai wrote:
aterford wrote:Madrid are a total disaster right now. I'd go so far as to say that they may very well be in as bad of shape as we are, if not worse... regardless, I don't think a change of coach is going to be a magic cure for them, especially not Conte...

Barca and Real were playing the same style but Barca’s off -the -ball movements were too good so they could create many passing channels while Real couldn’t escape the pressing blocks. The coaches made the difference in this game. Now I worry about Kovac

Well, for portions that was true. Lopetegui has tried to play a style not that different from Barca and the Spanish NT but he just doesn't have the personnel for it...Well, he does have the personnel, but to play some of them would upset some of the veterans and big egos in the dressing room. Sound familiar? ;)
The end result is that he's pretty much playing just like Zidane (well, trying to), but of course Zidane's play at Madrid was pretty much all built around Ronaldo; tactically his play shaped how Marcelo played, how the CBs played, how Casemiro played, how the other attackers moved, etc... They don't have that guy any more, so it just doesn't work. And Conte - who has had his fair share of problems with big ego players - I'm not sure he is the man to fix things, either.

I'm not sure there's really anything to be gleaned from that match regarding Kovac at all, haha.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Viktor Kassai » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:18 am

aterford wrote:
Well, for portions that was true. Lopetegui has tried to play a style not that different from Barca and the Spanish NT but he just doesn't have the personnel for it...Well, he does have the personnel, but to play some of them would upset some of the veterans and big egos in the dressing room. Sound familiar? ;)
The end result is that he's pretty much playing just like Zidane (well, trying to), but of course Zidane's play at Madrid was pretty much all built around Ronaldo; tactically his play shaped how Marcelo played, how the CBs played, how Casemiro played, how the other attackers moved, etc... They don't have that guy any more, so it just doesn't work. And Conte - who has had his fair share of problems with big ego players - I'm not sure he is the man to fix things, either.

I'm not sure there's really anything to be gleaned from that match regarding Kovac at all, haha.

All I saw was Lopetegui playing very high-line defense that allowed Barca attackers to run behind their defense. Conte might help them play a bit more safely

What I mentioned about Kovac is about off-the-ball movements, our attackers seemed a little static and predictable. For ex, Robben passed the ball to Kimmich then he stood still and looked Kimmich doing his job... Also one point, any time we tried one-touch passes, we messed them up; they weren't as smooth as Dortmund's for ex.
Viktor Kassai
Getting the hang of it

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:44 am

They are worse by quite a bit, I think, from what I've seen of them. That's not to say Barca wouldn't similarly destroy us, because they might, but the few times I've watched Real they seem completely incapable of doing anything. And on paper their squad is much better than ours.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:42 am

Valerio wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
Fénix wrote:[quote="ramsej84"]Conte will be spoiled for choice as from tonight....

Nacho Ramos Varenne
Isco Ansensio Vinicius

Seeing how Marcelo never defend that might work.
Perez and Real want him but Players seems to prefere a spanish coach

Also Conte played some awesome 4-3-3 at Juventus too bad we switched to 3-5-2 since Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini was too good of a trio to let it go.

First Year at Juventus Conte played like that

Lichsteiner-Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini as TS
Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio
Vucinic-Matri-Pepe

Pepe being a full winger. Matri as CFW and Vucinic was an offensive playmaker.

I really enjoyed watching that Juve much more than Juventus under Allegri.

Spoiler: show

Loved him even though he missed some sitters =/
[/quote]And then there was Tevez....
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:05 pm

Conte won't be the new Real coach.

Solari will be the caretaker for the time being.
The favorite is Roberto Martinez who has a contract with the Belgium NT.

If he decides to annul the contract there will be hefty fines to be paid.

And....

With a big surprise to the defeated players this morning they came face to face with Lopetegui who was the one to conduct the session...

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/ca ... 802a.shtml
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:20 pm

Tevez joined in 2013 last year of Conte
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Jorge » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:31 pm

Today Lopetegui's dad is all over Spanish media crying about how Madrid sold Ronaldo and that left his son exposed, something like without Ronaldo's 50 goals per season there is no team.

Cry me a river! Lopetegui left the Spanish National team exposed plus the lack of goals by Madrid could be directly related to not having Ronaldo but the amount allowed: 14 which places the team 6th from the bottom in La Liga can't be directly related, on the other hand, how can he explain losing to Levante? is that because they sold Ronaldo? Levante's whole team's salary is about what Gareth Bale spends on a haircut. The coach must own something if the richest team in the world is behind Valladolid (a 2nd Division Team) and the only Ronaldo that Valladolid has is the other Ronaldo (the original) that recently bought a stake at the club.
Jorge
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby Fénix » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:09 pm

He screwed his coaching career in less than 6 months. Who cares... He can whine as much as he want to, but Julen had decided to leave Spain NT for Real Madrid and negotiated behind FA's back just 3-4 days before the World Cup.

Now they want to do the same with Roberto Martínez... Well, I wouldn't be even dumber than Lopetegui to do that, especially with Benzema and Bale in the same team. :)

Zinedine Zidane did a great job to step down and leave, he knew exactly what's gonna happen after 3 straight CL titles and poor odds to win another La Liga title.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby aterford » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:42 am

Will be interested to see how long Solari lasts for, most Madrid fans I've heard from think he's been rubbish at Castilla.
Rumor's that Conte turned the job down. Not sure who else they'll turn to if Solari doesn't work. Guti, maybe?
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford

Postby Fénix » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:13 am

Who knows... But when Conte rejects you, then it means you're in deep trouble.

Still hope the Italian will take the charge at Madrid, but we'll see...
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe