You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Spanish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Spanish football

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:28 pm

if you have some stress I suggest watching a la liga match... you will :smile:
a lot...
Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:33 pm

They should put fines for ref mistakes...
JANCKER

Postby runaway » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:55 pm

:lol: That's just typical La Liga refereeing. Every ref there has questionable calls or non-calls. This is the league that gives penalties for being tackled by the air. Nothing new here.
Last edited by runaway on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby JANCKER » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:10 pm

Undiano Mallenco is in my book and if I ever had power, he is screwed. I remember him giving Klose a ridiculous red card in the WC. In the same year(2010) in the game vs Arg, unjustifiably Mueller collects a 2nd yellow card and misses the semifinal against Spain, it was Irmatov, not Mallenco this time. :x

Atletico plays a bit dirty btw...

GERMAN fans are hoping Pierluigi Collina, the bald Italian who will referee the World Cup final, has forgotten an ill-chosen gift the German Football Association (DFB) once gave him a hair-dryer. [source]

Most people refer to him as the best referee ever, but most people don't know that they found out that he's Lazio fan and he had helped them win a championship.
JANCKER

Postby envagyokazapad » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:38 pm

No wonder players act like monkeys in the Spanish league when the ref easily tolerates such behavior. Godin should have been sent off and in any other league Garcia would have at least been yellow carded for pushing Neymar (as funny as that was, that is not allowed).

Messi should have been yellow carded for the handball. He also had a close call when he more or less punched one of the Atletico players when trying to get around him. That flying towards the keeper towards the end was just insane also.

There's no discipline in this league whatsoever.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:43 pm

envagyokazapad wrote:No wonder players act like monkeys in the Spanish league when the ref easily tolerates such behavior. Godin should have been sent off and in any other league Garcia would have at least been yellow carded for pushing Neymar (as funny as that was, that is not allowed).

Messi should have been yellow carded for the handball. He also had a close call when he more or less punched one of the Atletico players when trying to get around him. That flying towards the keeper towards the end was just insane also.

why Godin? are you referring to the final stages by any chance...when Neymar was looking for warms on the grass (for a change)? TBH I am surprised how the atletico players managed to stay on the pitch after all those theatrics acts...

I agree with Jancker: atletico play some manly football --- but I like it a lot.

P.S Atletico's penalty was another invention of senor malenco
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:52 pm

Manly is OK, but kicking players while on the ground and other stuff isn't...
Diving is a shame, but excessive aggression is also.
JANCKER

Postby envagyokazapad » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:19 am

ramsej84 wrote:
envagyokazapad wrote:No wonder players act like monkeys in the Spanish league when the ref easily tolerates such behavior. Godin should have been sent off and in any other league Garcia would have at least been yellow carded for pushing Neymar (as funny as that was, that is not allowed).

why Godin? are you referring to the final stages by any chance...when Neymar was looking for warms on the grass (for a change)? TBH I am surprised how the atletico players managed to stay on the pitch after all those theatrics acts...

I agree with Jancker: atletico play some manly football --- but I like it a lot.

P.S Atletico's penalty was another invention of senor malenco

No, it's when Suarez went down and Godin went batcrack crazy and started punching one of the Barca players.
If you let things like that slip, this is what you get: fighting after every single even-slightly controversial decision, which just ruins the game. The ref had no grip on this at all, he was like 'meh' and just let everyone do whatever they wanted.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Postby FCB general » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:42 am

ramsej84 wrote:how shameul from busquets & messi. the former faked a foul by mandzu(if I were him I would make take out 7 fingers and shoe them to the barca players and then to the supporters) later Messi assisted to Suarez after controlling the ball with his arm:evil:

Old fúcking trash, what would you expect from that filho de p., madre mu u usta jebem!

About match... Really exciting and good match, but tonight Atletico weren't on level from Madrid derby and that's why they lost. Their recognizable defense didn't look powerful and that's why they lost.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby runaway » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:34 am

Messi was able to take on 3-4 players most of the time. That Iniesta move was a beauty cut through them like it's butter.

Suarez running to celebrate on the other direction while his team was going the other way to celebrate was funny. He still feels the odd man out. But I guess like Neymar, connection with Messi takes time to build.

This trio can be even more lethal than RM's BRB because they're not centered on "give the ball to Ronaldo" but Messi giving the ball to the other two.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby ottackon » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:56 am

Primera division is really head and shoulders above the rest.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:10 am

Not for me...
JANCKER

Postby ottackon » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:31 am

Why is that ?
Objectively, it's the best league in the world.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Burko » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:38 am

ottackon wrote:Why is that ?
Objectively, it's the best league in the world.

No it isn't. Trust me :twisted:
All we need is number 10......and Chámes Rodríguéz
Burko
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby FCB general » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:17 pm

It's far from the best. Sometimes it's so silly to watch this league. Luckily that Atleti have shown at scene, otherwise we would watch pure shít.

I also hope that better times will come for Valencia under new owner Lim and that Sevilla and Bilbao will get more serious. Primera is still very far from Premier league. Continental coefficients and success are completely irrelevant in the league rating.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe