You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Spanish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Spanish football

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:40 pm

Shame it had to be Ronaldo to break Bravo's perfect record.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pyrasur » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:50 pm

quaazi wrote:PHWOOAAAAR PENALTY GOAAAAL MUST FLEX MUSCLES!

There is no greater form of masculinity than the penalty goal. Almost neutralizes the man points he lost when he touched Busquets and fell like a pansy.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby runaway » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:51 pm

Trivia: RM has never lost a game with this ref. See 4 YC cards with Barca 0 RM.

Kroos side passes classic. :coffee:
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:58 pm

runaway wrote:Trivia: RM has never lost a game with this ref. See 4 YC cards with Barca 0 RM.

Kroos side passes classic. :coffee:

What about his shot from about 18 meters, no speed in it at all, just a roller over the ground haha.. And he didnt even have someone in front of him.
Ottomeister13

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:10 pm

he just made an assist from corner to Pepe...imo real are better
Sent from my GT-S6802 usin Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby theundead » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:15 pm

Yep, Barca are playing very bad.
3-1 now
theundead
I post all the time

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby runaway » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:18 pm

I wonder if Pep is watching this game.
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:48 pm

Bah and ofcourse that fag gets no red card AGAIN for kicking back, just like he didnt get it against Godin.. Bought reff..
Ottomeister13

Postby ottackon » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:23 pm

Real Madrid will park the bus against us like last season if we encounter them again (hopefully).
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby runaway » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:30 pm

Yeah their 2 lines of four in front of their box still the same.
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Fénix » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:47 pm

Our only problem is gonna be once again Real Madrid. This Barcelona can't do shít to us. No plan B in the last 6 years and against one compact midfield such as RM's, where Modrić was the first name, then Isco who probably presented his best football at Real, then Kroos who was also excellent.

The same tragedy could have seen Barcelona today. Counter attacks were so brutal that result could have been even worse for Barca side, but even without them Real succeeded to come back after 3rd minute goal of Neymar. Barcelona would have won that Messi scored his chance after Suarez' assist which was the only noticed thing on the match.

Real Madrid defensive display, especially from midfielders - A+ Once again in 4-4-2 or 4-1-2-1-2 they were brilliant.

Barcelona will face again the same problems against some teams because of their lack of plan B, different type of players, height and muscles on the pitch, etc.

Btw, it was a mistake to put Mathieu on LB and handball player Pique in starting 11.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby envagyokazapad » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:44 pm

I was really surprised by how terrible Barca actually was. It's not even a lack of plan B, they barely even seem to have a plan A to begin with.
They can barely hold the ball, alibi passes back and forth, can't make any moves forward, or lose the ball instantly...perhaps they looked slightly better defensively (before they completely fell apart) than before, but still soooo far from anything you'd even remotely consider OK.

What's worse for them is that individually the entire team looks completely average apart from Messi (and Suarez, his movement made it clear today that he's one of the best, even after 4 months away...).

There are only 3 teams we'll need to be able to beat to win CL: Real, Chelsea, Dortmund. Real will be the toughest one to beat, so much pace in that attacking line...
I'd already start preparing just for these games...their tactics will be exactly the same as what we have experienced these past few seasons.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby envagyokazapad » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:45 pm

Fénix wrote:Btw, it was a mistake to put Mathieu on LB and handball player Pique in starting 11.

Worst LB I've seen in a long time lol
No pace and technique to make an impact upfront at all, to make it worse he's far too slow to even get back into his own half when countered.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:26 pm

I predict that RM will be without a chance against Chelsea, but i can see Bayern beat Chelsea.
Ottomeister13

Postby JANCKER » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:11 am

Real needs to taste their own medicine, defense and fast transition to attack or better said counterattack. We have to admit they're good at finishing when it matters, one counterattack is all it takes. Keep in mind that this is not that strong Barca we've known. Not taking anything from RM, they're clinical when it matters unlike before.
Bayern needs to ruin their party, after tonight RM thinks the World is theirs. We had to meet them last year when we were going downhill, come on bring 'em now.
If Messi putted in that sitter for 0-2, it would have been a different game, that's a lesson and that's football.
1 goal isn't enough against them, 2 goals would open more space, that's what's fukced up with them.
To me, the RM's game tonight looked like a photocopy of their game against us.
JANCKER

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe