You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

European Football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: European Football

Postby Fénix » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:27 am

Karl has confirmed the theater and his mentality at Bayern. Political and financial stuff.
The sport and fans lost again. =D>
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:13 am

Fénix wrote:Karl has confirmed the theater and his mentality at Bayern. Political and financial stuff.
Too politically correct ... typical German

The iron fist ... dictatorship is a necessity in such circumstances
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby T4L10N » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:15 am

Fénix wrote:Karl has confirmed the theater and his mentality at Bayern. Political and financial stuff.

Hope it was just words but doubt that. So waiting for the next steps by Florentino.

Guys, does anyone know at what time is UEFA's meeting today?
Last edited by T4L10N on Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Pelin » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:25 am

Perez really said that he saved Real Madrid. Nope, it was Spanish Goverment who covered their debts and created Los Galacticos era.Perez were just their face. Madrid is milking La Liga clubs, milking Adidas, despite low shirt sales, getting incredible state funding from Spanish Goverment. They got 405 m loan in return for trivial future sponsorship income. They sold their internet rights for 10 years for 500 m to same firm, which is backed by Spanish Goverment. All of these deals are simulation and financed by Spanish Goverment.but, still they need more money. since, they are paying crazy wages.After all, renovated Bernabeu is biggest reason why Perez insists on for ESL. Madrid needs ESL to get the best out of their renovated stadium. they could make a fortune from renovated Bernabeu with ESL. He would limit EPL clubs with %51-55 of the revenue spending. He has unlimited Goverment funding and Refeeres under Perez's control. Perez practically wanted to create his own league and wanted to create a monopoly of his team in that league. l am glad EPL clubs woke up from their nightmare early. UEFA regulations are clear. Noone can form another organization without permission of UEFA, Fifa and their local leagues. l just hope Uefa acts now and bans both Madrid and Juve for 1 year. in the end, they must cut Real Madrid's goverment funding. Peeps talk about Psg or City. however, UEFA doesn't let Qatar to fund Psg anymore.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:18 pm

Apparently, the fine for leaving is 300m per club... I am not sure yet, how... Is it payback for the loan (so the loan was already granted?) by JPM? If so, we know why the two clubs most in debt haven’t left yet
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:44 pm

#12 wrote:Apparently, the fine for leaving is 300m per club... I am not sure yet, how... Is it payback for the loan (so the loan was already granted?) by JPM? If so, we know why the two clubs most in debt haven’t left yet
They signed an agreement with the devil...
They sold their souls...
The Merchant of Venice anyone??? Probably being an American Bank
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:41 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:Apparently, the fine for leaving is 300m per club... I am not sure yet, how... Is it payback for the loan (so the loan was already granted?) by JPM? If so, we know why the two clubs most in debt haven’t left yet
They sold their souls...
I’d prefer another Shakespeare play. Let’s say Hamlet, in which a greedy bastard kills the current leader to take his place. Luckily, in that play, everyone dies in the end. :P
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:43 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
They sold their souls...
I’d prefer another Shakespeare play. Let’s say Hamlet, in which a greedy bastard kills the current leader to take his place. Luckily, in that play, everyone dies in the end. :P

Speaking of WS ... do you know that there is a suspicion that he might has been Italian ?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:56 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
They sold their souls...
So you think Perez is considering to leave or not to leave?

I‘ll show myself out..
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:59 pm

#12 wrote:
sch0ll7 wrote:However this ends UEFA will be the bad guy here. Top clubs are forcing UEFA to look into getting more money for them so they have to increase the number of games and make it so that it becomes interesting from the first game and that is what they are trying to do (so more money flows in from broadcasting). A lot of fans also want it to change so it is more interesting. On the other hand you have players that will have to play more games. But in the end that is where they get their money from.

If you ask me I would just leave CL the way it is. I am aware that group stages are not as interesting as knock-out phases but CL is just the icing on the cake and that is why it is so interesting and the best competition in the world. Just like world cup. What makes it great for me is that it gets more and more interesting as it appoaches the final.
Just screw the fucking pots!

Put them all in a big bowl and they get the group they get... FFS, this entitlement has to stop... You want money? Win games... Simple...

THIS EXACTLY. Been saying it for years, fuck those dumbass bowls, throw them all in one big pot and draw. Lets make them work for their money.
Ottomeister87
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:21 pm

If anything, since it’s the CHAMPIONS League, maybe the domestic champs as group heads... After that, fair game...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:32 pm

Payable to who?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:37 pm

Apparently JPM
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Pittbay » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:35 pm

“We’re sorry that we got caught with our pants down and are now eating shit after trying to fill our pockets by ruining your sport”

Can't see tweet? Click here!
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Ottomeister87 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:40 pm

Haha yeah right, since this business model in US sports has been there like uuuuuh forever. No relegation etc.
Ottomeister87
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe