You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

European Football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: European Football

Postby T4L10N » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:50 am

ramsej84 wrote:Found the tweet for what I posted earlier as it was in Italian

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Good, now its on UEFA to take measures, just ban RM on tomorrow's meeting, let them play those glorified friendlies with LA Galaxy (just came to mind, nothing against them though), Juve and Barca. :D

Also I should add, I just dont buy the fact that the clubs themselves were completely innocent in most of these cases (not all apparently). I am sure most of them would continue without a problem if UEFA (and respective associations) let them. It seems they just waited for UEFA and general public opinion.
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby T4L10N » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:24 am

My doubts are gradually being confirmed, how on earth you approach shareholders for some clubs and presidents/CEOs for others? Either you go directly to shareholders or to club officials or both. So yeah, I dont buy that. most of them knew (if not, thats even worse as those not aware were thought as naïve people and just puppets).
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:14 pm

Ceferin.

Very difficult to exclude Real from the current edition... cause of sponsors etc. However in the near future it is going to be different.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby T4L10N » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:36 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Ceferin.

Very difficult to exclude Real from the current edition... cause of sponsors etc. However in the near future it is going to be different.

So tomorrow's UEFA meeting is just masquerade? If they cannot change it why such an emergency meeting then? Lets see what they change in the future :coffee:
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:44 pm

They need to put pressure on him...
For some weird reason, despite 900m debt and Alaba et al for huge sums in, Spaniards seem to swallow his shit whole...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:02 pm

If I were the Uefa Pres...

Real Juve Barca Milan will be excluded from the next two UCL editions
Get a transfer ban for two years
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby T4L10N » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:07 pm

ramsej84 wrote:If I were the Uefa Pres...

Yeah, and if they face financial problems (with possible bankruptcy), they can sell their star players with a significant discounts and start right from the youth teams. If they are truly great clubs as they think, people will still watch even if they field academy products on the pitch :D
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:17 pm

Despicable clubs - but why only them? Fuck, Arsenal and Tottenham can‘t even play fucking EuroLeague
They’re getting schooled by Leicester
Fucking elitists speak of a necessary change in the game, how it’s not healthy to spend more than 70% of their revenue on wages... Well, D’UH, how about reducing wages you fucks?!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:40 pm

Apparently, they found the only Arsenal fan to give his opinion on the SL

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CN9mtFrFww ... 4okpgdcox2
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby T4L10N » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:50 pm

To be honest, 6+5 could kind of save this overspending (not with fake double passports and likes). We all know that clubs are no NTs so foreign players is what gives that extra flavour, but there should be limit to it. I always counted how many Germans where in starting XI for us (Dont get me wrong, I love all our players be it German, French or other, ... hmm, maybe except Alaba :D ).
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:42 pm

#12 wrote:Apparently, they found the only Arsenal fan to give his opinion on the SL

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CN9mtFrFww ... 4okpgdcox2
Totally spot on
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:48 pm

#12 wrote:

Despicable clubs - but why only them? Fuck, Arsenal and Tottenham can‘t even play fucking EuroLeague
Fucking elitists speak of a necessary change in the game, how it’s not healthy to spend more than 70% of their revenue on wages... Well, D’UH, how about reducing wages you fucks?!

As much as I'd like to see something immediately done I guess it does make sense if perhaps not much happens this season. I expect there will (or at least *should*) be a full inquiry as to how this all went down and who were the driving factors behind it...The Athletic were reporting that Real Madrid, Manchester United, Liverpool, and Arsenal were the biggest "drivers" of the project so - if that turns out true - I would presume they should be the ones facing the harshest punishment. Along with perhaps Barca and Juve (I guess?) who haven't really backed out all the way yet, either.
I'm not really sure what sort of punishment works best though, as of course UEFA won't want to punish these clubs in such a way that it causes UEFA to lose big money...Maybe still allow in UCL/UEL, but say a transfer ban for 2 years and then perhaps some sort of salary/spending cap in the following 2-3 years so they can't just sit on their money and spend 800m in the two years after the transfer bans...
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:06 pm

aterford wrote:
#12 wrote:

As much as I'd like to see something immediately done I guess it does make sense if perhaps not much happens this season. I expect there will (or at least *should*) be a full inquiry as to how this all went down and who were the driving factors behind it...The Athletic were reporting that Real Madrid, Manchester United, Liverpool, and Arsenal were the biggest "drivers" of the project so - if that turns out true - I would presume they should be the ones facing the harshest punishment. Along with perhaps Barca and Juve (I guess?) who haven't really backed out all the way yet, either.
I'm not really sure what sort of punishment works best though, as of course UEFA won't want to punish these clubs in such a way that it causes UEFA to lose big money...Maybe still allow in UCL/UEL, but say a transfer ban for 2 years and then perhaps some sort of salary/spending cap in the following 2-3 years so they can't just sit on their money and spend 800m in the two years after the transfer bans...
1.) UEFA can‘t do that, against European law...

2.) what money?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Mani » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:05 pm

Liverpool, Arsenal and United were all in on this and definitely deserve bans. Not that it matters in Arsenal’s case
Mani
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:59 pm

T4L10N wrote:To be honest, 6+5 could kind of save this overspending (not with fake double passports and likes). We all know that clubs are no NTs so foreign players is what gives that extra flavour, but there should be limit to it. I always counted how many Germans where in starting XI for us (Dont get me wrong, I love all our players be it German, French or other, ... hmm, maybe except Alaba :D ).

Do you know or recall that FIFA proposed 6+5 20 years ago and G14(ECA back then) threatened with the Super League? That EU was behind this mess when it removed 8+3 and exponentially started to bring imbalance in football ?

We lost our football and sport because globalisation and money only. We lost fantastic CL because of that. But nobody wants to admit it just as nobody wanted to admit that Europa League/UEFA Cup has been more interesting and unpredictable for the last 16 years than the CL?

But well... football fans, traditionalists, real sport adrenaline guys are called "legacy fans"(whatever that means), hooligans, bigots, bad consumers, customers, financially not profitable, interesting, desirable, etc.

Bad thing is that fans and ultras didn't immediately cut head to snakes 15-20 years ago because banners didn't serve their purpose.

I think all is just a total joke because without brutality within UEFA and towards those 12 clubs you can't talk about football as the sport, solidarity, domestic leagues and clubs...

It's just my view on this and it is well-known for the last 15 years. Soft, wimp, pansy and inclusive approach here doesn't work.
You can fuck up clubs totally, even kick out American and Arab billionaires from Europe and football, but it is worth for us who come out of top 5 leagues. We used to beat the shit out of those best clubs in the world 25-40 years ago.
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe