You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

European Football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: European Football

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:35 pm

What a surprise… Watch the refs favor them again shortly...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:50 pm

So we all know it‘ll never happen, but here’s my proposals...

1.) Since they care about the "football pyramid" so much, let em help it: instate an entry fee for ECA... Say 50m/team and distribute it among "the pyramid".

2.) Since they like invitationals and the number 5: for the next 5 years, have them play their stupid SuperLeague and let the winner take part in the CL and the runner-up in the EL... Have the rest clean gutters...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:54 pm

Also @Punk and others, after looking more into it:

900m debt is not "sustainable growth" debt, it‘s not "irrational" to be afraid of debt as high as your revenue... And to fond ever new ways of revenue is even less sustainable...

Sustainable growth works by making debt you KNOW how to pay back! Abd for which you have the means!

I cannot go to my bank and borrow 5m to buy a house and say "I only make 1k a month but I will find some way or another to pay you back in the future" - that‘s not business conduct...

Fuck RM!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:03 pm

My proposal for a system which preserves what we value for football, delivers a "top teams only" competition (like the Super League teams want) and increases the prestige of all European competitions is... more money in the Europa League.

In my ideal world, we'd have this:
a) A Champions League consisting of 32 teams:
- the league and cup winners (or runners-up in case of a double) of the top 8 leagues coefficient-wise qualify automatically for the CL for the following season
- the remaining 46 associations in UEFA compete for the remaining 15 or 16 places (depending on whether the defending champions won the domestic league or cup) via a summer play-off system much like we have now. This means teams from the top 8 leagues do not play in the playoffs. Maybe the play-off system can be a bit longer, with more games, for money purposes.
- Format of the final competition should be group stage + KO. I haven't thought about the exact details, but if there is a way to get more than the current 13 matches out of 32 teams, go for it.
- As the CL will only have teams which are currently good rather than teams who fluke a 4th place finish, every game should be of good quality.

b) A Europa League that functions much like the current Champions League:
- The amount of qualification spots depends on league coefficients. For example, 2nd-5th place from the EPL, La Liga, and Bundesliga qualify automatically.
- That means that while City, Bayern, Atletico, and Inter (based on this season) would play in the CL, the EL would have teams like Juve, Real, Barca, Dortmund, Leipzig, Man United, Chelsea, Liverpool, etc. This automatically helps it attract more money, but there will also be mediocre games among the quality ones.

c) The newly introduced Conference League replaces the current Europa League:
- This ensures the traditionally smaller teams don't have their means of income taken away.
- It also solves the ridiculous issue of having teams as far down as 12th place in some leagues qualify for European competitions.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:25 pm

BTW:

It’s a FUCKING DISGRACE to the sport and an INCREDIBLE INFAMY, that there’s no(t more) pressure on the fuckers Agnelli and Perez to resign from all posts! Their fans are scum just like them!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:26 pm

Just completed my proposal.

40 teams
4 groups of ten teams
Top four from each group advance to the last 16

To achieve this Top leagues have to reduce teams from their top tier to 15/16 teams max.

Top five leagues will have the top four teams qualified automatically.
32 teams in total qualify automatically...
The remaining eight to be determined via play offs.

Have a look
IMG_20210421_182305.jpg

PS don't kill me I made a grievous mistake. Let's see if you see it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:47 pm

Ceferin on Agnelli :

'I have never met a person who lies for that long and you do not notice it''

Qatt ma ltqajt ma’ bniedem li kapaċi jigdeb fit-tul hekk u ma jinqabadx” Ceferin dwar Agnelli

Il-President tal-UEFA, Aleksander Ceferin, kellu kliem iebes ħafna, indirizzat lejn il-President tal-ECA u ta’ Juventus, Andrea Agnelli.

“Qatt ma ltqajt ma’ bniedem li kapaċi jigdeb fit-tul hekk u ma jinqabadx,” qal Ceferin, b’referenza għall-President tal-European Club Association.

Andrea Agnelli, flimkien mal-President ta’ Real Madrid Florentino Perez, kienu l-imħuħ wara l-European Super League li se jkun qed jibda kompetizzjoni ġdida bejn 12-il klabb Ewropew.

Ceferin qal li kellu kuntatt żgħir ma’ Agnelli u Perez, qalulu li kienu se jċempillu lura, iżda minflok tfewlu t-telefon.

Is-Super League se jkun qed jiggarantixxi minimu ta’ €300,000,000 fuq 23 sena lil kull klabb li jipparteċipa fih.

Il-FIFA u l-President Ceferin innifsu qed jgħidu li dawk il-plejers li jipparteċipaw f’dan is-Super League mhux se jkunu jistgħu jipparteċipaw fil-Kampjonat Ewropew u t-Tazza tad-Dinja.

Id-dinja tal-futbol, flimkien mal-Gvernijiet Ewropej, jidhru magħquda kontra dan it-tournament ġdid u jidher li qed jappoġġjaw lill-President tal-UEFA f’dan kollu.

“Dawk il-plejers li se jipparteċipaw fih mhux se jkunu jistgħu jilagħbu mat-timijiet nazzjonali anqas,” kompla Ceferin.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:49 pm

I quite like your suggestion as well, ramsej
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:27 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Ceferin on Agnelli :

Qatt ma ltqajt ma’ bniedem li kapaċi jigdeb fit-tul hekk u ma jinqabadx” Ceferin dwar Agnelli

Il-President tal-UEFA, Aleksander Ceferin, kellu kliem iebes ħafna, indirizzat lejn il-President tal-ECA u ta’ Juventus, Andrea Agnelli.

“Qatt ma ltqajt ma’ bniedem li kapaċi jigdeb fit-tul hekk u ma jinqabadx,” qal Ceferin, b’referenza għall-President tal-European Club Association.

Andrea Agnelli, flimkien mal-President ta’ Real Madrid Florentino Perez, kienu l-imħuħ wara l-European Super League li se jkun qed jibda kompetizzjoni ġdida bejn 12-il klabb Ewropew.

Ceferin qal li kellu kuntatt żgħir ma’ Agnelli u Perez, qalulu li kienu se jċempillu lura, iżda minflok tfewlu t-telefon.

Is-Super League se jkun qed jiggarantixxi minimu ta’ €300,000,000 fuq 23 sena lil kull klabb li jipparteċipa fih.

Il-FIFA u l-President Ceferin innifsu qed jgħidu li dawk il-plejers li jipparteċipaw f’dan is-Super League mhux se jkunu jistgħu jipparteċipaw fil-Kampjonat Ewropew u t-Tazza tad-Dinja.

Id-dinja tal-futbol, flimkien mal-Gvernijiet Ewropej, jidhru magħquda kontra dan it-tournament ġdid u jidher li qed jappoġġjaw lill-President tal-UEFA f’dan kollu.

“Dawk il-plejers li se jipparteċipaw fih mhux se jkunu jistgħu jilagħbu mat-timijiet nazzjonali anqas,” kompla Ceferin.
Dude... English!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:30 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Ceferin on Agnelli :

Dude... English!
The title says it all the rest is the bs about the "super" league
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:41 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:00 pm

#12 wrote:Also @Punk and others, after looking more into it:

900m debt is not "sustainable growth" debt, it‘s not "irrational" to be afraid of debt as high as your revenue... And to fond ever new ways of revenue is even less sustainable...

Sustainable growth works by making debt you KNOW how to pay back! Abd for which you have the means!

I cannot go to my bank and borrow 5m to buy a house and say "I only make 1k a month but I will find some way or another to pay you back in the future" - that‘s not business conduct...

Fuck RM!
Hahaha but that's not the case here. They were planning a competition that would potentially have huge viewership numbers. It's not like they didn't know we're the cash flow to pay JPM would come from.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister87 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:03 pm

Yeah, they live with shame, thats going to hurt them big time #-o
Ottomeister87
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:04 pm

40 teams?!? Fgs! And I'm here thinking that BuLi should send a single team to Europe cause the other three invariably make fools out of themselves. xD

EDIT: ok... One german team to the CL and the other 2 go to Europe, but revenue is negotiated separately, and EL gets whatever money they can get from sponsors and TV distribution. What about that?

You know what? Maybe what smaller teams need is less guaranteed revenue instead of more. They have grown to complacent in doing the same thing year after year and having a guaranteed income. They need to work harder and ditch amateur boards and CEOs. Too much nepotism and incompetence in BuLi. Too many children and brothers of directors or former players given positions of authority on account of their last names. Too many clubs that are ran like it's the corner bakery.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:35 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:40 teams?!? Fgs! And I'm here thinking that BuLi should send a single team to Europe cause the other three invariably make fools out of themselves. xD

EDIT: ok... One german team to the CL and the other 2 go to Europe, but revenue is negotiated separately, and EL gets whatever money they can get from sponsors and TV distribution. What about that?

So if it was up to you, we wouldn't have qualified for the 2012/13 Champions League?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe