You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

European Football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: European Football

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:08 pm

#12 wrote:Image

Were we celebrating prematurely?
It never made sense for the English to join. It's retarded on their side, their league already generates crazy money. The primary beneficiaries would be the German and Italian clubs, then the Spanish.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:12 pm

Lahmies wrote:

City is the first to leave officially. Chelsea will apparently release a statement in the morning, and Bartomeu said Barça will follow the socios' votes (which will be against the super league). Liverpool players are officially opposing it.

This whole super league BS is already weak without Bayern, PSG and City. It's only downhill from here.
Are you so sure about the socios?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lahmies » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:14 pm

#12 wrote:
Lahmies wrote:

City is the first to leave officially. Chelsea will apparently release a statement in the morning, and Bartomeu said Barça will follow the socios' votes (which will be against the super league). Liverpool players are officially opposing it.

This whole super league BS is already weak without Bayern, PSG and City. It's only downhill from here.

That they need to vote or that they'll vote against it? I would bet on both, tbh.
Lahmies
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:15 pm

#12 wrote:
Lahmies wrote:

they're being blind to the long-term unsustainability of the current model. They will regret it in 10 years when all the Müllers, Alabas, Goretzkas and Kimmiches do Krooses an go to the EPL.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:16 pm

Lahmies wrote:
#12 wrote:
Lahmies wrote:[quote="#12"]Image

That they need to vote or that they'll vote against it? I would bet on both, tbh.[/quote]Voting against...

RM scum seemed to react pretty positive on SM...

Why wouldn’t they them essentially being spineless glory hunters
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby AvatarX » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:18 pm

Probably Arsenal and Spurs will be the last EPL teams bailing out... it was almost the first time in the last years they were included in a football "elite" :lol:
:: Lass uns ein Computer sein ::
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:20 pm

AvatarX wrote:Probably Arsenal and Spurs will be the last EPL teams bailing out... it was almost the first time in the last years they were included in a football "elite" :lol:
Also, last one to pull out can hope for a title
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:22 pm

#12 wrote:
AvatarX wrote:Probably Arsenal and Spurs will be the last EPL teams bailing out... it was almost the first time in the last years they were included in a football "elite" :lol:
Dunno whether you know Italian

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:23 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:

Not THAT well
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:23 pm

I hope not every club backs out. We only need a few of them. City is back, hopefully Chelsea and Liverpool maybe. That is enough. So others can burn down.
I want them to suffer more...for that to happen they need to show they are even more stupid and continue with fighting fans and everyone else. Hopefully it ends up with RM, Barcelona, Man Utd, Juventus and few others getting banned from the CL and their domestic competitions for a few years which would get them on the brick of destruction.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Lahmies » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:24 pm

#12 wrote:
Lahmies wrote:That they need to vote or that they'll vote against it? I would bet on both, tbh.
Voting against...

RM scum seemed to react pretty positive on SM...

Why wouldn’t they them essentially being spineless glory hunters

RM scum probably would be in favor, but Barça's catalan fanbase is pretty traditional. I don't think they would approve. In any case, without the english this is just a few spanish clubs playing against a few italian clubs. It's dead.
Lahmies
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:37 pm

sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:46 pm

Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:47 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="AvatarX"]Probably Arsenal and Spurs will be the last EPL teams bailing out... it was almost the first time in the last years they were included in a football "elite" :lol:

Not THAT well [/quote]He’s basically telling them that if only they remain, they’ll finally win a European cup.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:50 pm

sch0ll7

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe