You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

European Football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: European Football

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:42 am

On a different note, if we assume that the Super League actually succeeds and not vice versa, and the current leagues become domestic afterthoughts, I am still a proud Bayern supporter and will continue to watch those “lesser” games over the big deal. I don’t care if we become Nottingham Forest. Principles and the beautiful game first.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby zozon » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:43 am

zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernSupporter » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:47 am

What? dont the fans have a say into this? I believe for most german clubs the fans have more of a say into this right
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
BayernSupporter
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby aterford » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:48 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:On a different note, if we assume that the Super League actually succeeds and not vice versa, and the current leagues become domestic afterthoughts, I am still a proud Bayern supporter and will continue to watch those “lesser” games over the big deal. I don’t care if we become Nottingham Forest. Principles and the beautiful game first.

I agree, but sadly I feel like if it does ultimately succeed in getting off the ground, sooner or later I imagine we'll find ourselves as a part of it, for better or for worse. Love my club, but I'm not sure I'd trust them to remain on the outside looking in at the rest of the "superpowers". Hope I'm mistaken.
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:48 am

It's 2021 and football fans are really, seriously relying on FIFA and UEFA to save the game from greed and corruption. You can't make this stuff up, this script wouldn't even be believable enough for Hollywood.
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:50 am

I hope this isnt true. i just cant see our fans saying yes to this. we need to show that we value tradition and fans and wont sell for money.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby BayernSupporter » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:54 am

sch0ll7 wrote:

I hope this isnt true. i just cant see our fans saying yes to this. we need to show that we value tradition and fans and wont sell for money.

Of course not. The fans will say no to this. That is why I dont really see that source as being real.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
BayernSupporter
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby zozon » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:55 am

BayernSupporter wrote:Of course not. The fans will say no to this. That is why I dont really see that source as being real.

Real Madrid and Barcelona also have "socios" aka club members, just like us. And they are in.

So...
zozon
I'm a post king!

Postby BayernSupporter » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:01 am

zozon wrote:
BayernSupporter wrote:Of course not. The fans will say no to this. That is why I dont really see that source as being real.

Real Madrid and Barcelona also have "socios" aka club members, just like us. And they are in.

So...

no offense to those fans, but i would say they have far more different values when it comes down to these matters let alone the cultural differences.

Im gonna be so disgusted by Bayern if they really said yes to this.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
BayernSupporter
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby BayernSupporter » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:03 am

Maybe Flick also knew about this too, but with the top bullying him away I wouldn't be suprised if they said yes to this initiative too.

Now the fans have the power to stand up. If they let this happen, im gonna be furious.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
BayernSupporter
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:39 am

BayernSupporter wrote:Maybe Flick also knew about this too, but with the top bullying him away I wouldn't be suprised if they said yes to this initiative too.

Now the fans have the power to stand up. If they let this happen, im gonna be furious.

I was just thinking this like 1 hour ago...maybe they talked about it for a few weeks and he was against it and didnt want to take part of it. but probably just too much thinking:)
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:44 am

BayernSupporter wrote:Now the fans have the power to stand up. If they let this happen, im gonna be furious.

Fans will definitely be against it...at least majority of us. But I doubt anything can be forced during all these lockdowns, empty stadiums and before elections. I just hope there are a few guys up there that will go against it. Kahn always had character. I hope he hasnt changed much. I want to see same reaction from him as we saw from Gary Neville and Rio Ferdinand.
sch0ll7

Postby aterford » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:46 am

sch0ll7 wrote:
BayernSupporter wrote:Now the fans have the power to stand up. If they let this happen, im gonna be furious.

Fans will definitely by against it...at least majority of us. But I doubt anything can be forced during all these lockdowns, empty stadiums and before elections. I just hope there are a few guys up there that will go against it. Kahn always had character. I hope he hasnt changed much. I want to see same reaction from him as we saw from Gary Neville and Rio Ferdinand.

Yep. Scummy but they timed it just right. They'd get torn apart if stadiums were full right now, from their side it makes sense to announce when stands are basically empty.
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford

Postby Lahmies » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:13 am

This is fake. One guy tweeted it as bait and a bunch of accounts picked up on it. The guy was laughing his ass off afterwards. :roll:
Lahmies
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernSupporter » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:31 am

sch0ll7 wrote:

Fans will definitely by against it...at least majority of us. But I doubt anything can be forced during all these lockdowns, empty stadiums and before elections. I just hope there are a few guys up there that will go against it. Kahn always had character. I hope he hasnt changed much. I want to see same reaction from him as we saw from Gary Neville and Rio Ferdinand.

Exactly.

I came back after so long to just share my opinion about this. I come here very rarely, but these are moments that will be very crucial in which way we want to go. I am confident this will destroy football and it would be a great statement if Bayern would not (for now) take part in this. God, I hope so.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
BayernSupporter
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe