You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

European Football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: European Football

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:26 pm

Respect for Mr Neville for speaking out on it. It they really signed this shit, deduct points, kick them out of EL and CL immediately. Just for that ECA meeting and officials from the SL clubs not attending tells me enough.
Ottomeister87
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lahmies » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:33 pm

It's official.

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Football as we know it is dead.
Lahmies
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lahmies » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:35 pm

Lahmies
I post all the time

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:36 pm

They forgot to mention ''but we have been shit since 2006''.. I hope the UEFA now acts and kicks them out everywhere :D
Ottomeister87
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:38 pm

On the plus side if those 12 clubs are banned from the UCL we should catch up with Real Madrid for most UCL titles pretty quickly lmao.
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lahmies » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:42 pm

aterford wrote:On the plus side if those 12 clubs are banned from the UCL we should catch up with Real Madrid for most UCL titles pretty quickly lmao.

Every final now is gonna be a variation of us, psg and bvb :lol: fuck them
Lahmies
I post all the time

Postby Lukas » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:44 pm

Wow this is so surreal and unbelievable. Feels like the day Italy became the first western country to “lock down”. I’m absolutely stunned
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:44 pm

I can understand some clubs who actually are in there, but AC Milan? Tottenham? Arsenal? When did they become relevant in the last 10 years lol. Nah. Fuck them. I hope they will rot in hell for this shit. Luckily its most clubs i despise anyway in there. Now the UEFA has to act right now, kick them all out of this years CL and EL. Ban all those players for the coming Euro's and WC next season and kick them out of their domestic leagues. Lets see how many players they keep.
Ottomeister87
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:58 pm

Look at a dude like Lewandowski: for him being able to represent his country vs ANDORRA and England was so important that he was willing to risk his club season's success just to be able to do so (not hating on him btw). That's how much representing your country means to him and many players.

Take away the ability for all of these twelve clubs' players to participate in Euros, WC, Copa America, etc and it will crumble, no question. No player is going to throw away their entire NT career for this IMO.
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:01 am

Ottomeister87 wrote:I can understand some clubs who actually are in there, but AC Milan? Tottenham? Arsenal? When did they become relevant in the last 10 years lol. Nah. Fuck them. I hope they will rot in hell for this shit. Luckily its most clubs i despise anyway in there. Now the UEFA has to act right now, kick them all out of this years CL and EL. Ban all those players for the coming Euro's and WC next season and kick them out of their domestic leagues. Lets see how many players they keep.

That's the funniest thing to me (and what makes it 100% clear it's solely about money). Surely a club like Spurs who's not won anything worthwhile in years understands that staying in the PL *without* City, United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal would obviously be their best chance of winning something, lmao
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:05 am

The shit just hit the fan. I hope they all get banned from domestic and european competitions as soon as today.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:14 am

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:26 am

What a mess, I can't even keep up with everything. Just a few reports that have come in in the last 30 minutes or so:

- Emergency meeting scheduled for tomorrow for how to proceed with punishing Super League clubs
- Teams may be kicked out of UCL/UEL with immediate effect. PSG could potentially be crowned champs or have competition vacated in the next day or two. Roma and Villareal UEL final.
- Liverpool has left the ECA, they cannot play a UEFA competition from here forward.
- Real Madrid, Chelsea, and City likely to be kicked out of UCL ASAP
- Real Madrid will not take part in any UEFA competition as long as Perez remains at the club as he is thought to be the chief architect of it all.
- UCL and UEL games have temporarily been suspended
- All Super League clubs have reportedly left the ECA
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:26 am

MadridZone on Twitter is claiming PSG could be declared European Champions tomorrow.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:34 am

aterford wrote:- All Super League clubs have reportedly left the ECA

Here's the craziest part to me - if this report is true, as I understand it now even if the Super League doesn't happen, all of these clubs will not be able to compete in any UEFA competition unless they in some way are allowed to re-join the ECA and/or UEFA amends its rules to recognize another governing body, as right now the ECA is the only one they recognize. So even if ESL falls through, for further notice these clubs will be out of UEFA competitions altogether.
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe