You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

European Football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.
 

Re: European Football

Postby T4L10N » Mon May 31, 2021 8:36 pm

Valerio wrote:SHOCKER! Infantino and Fifa were behind the Super League as well :D and he is being handed questions since there is proof in that!
So if everything went well SL had FIFA as their backer so no problems with NT shit :D


Yeah I know, thats funny part for me as well :D. But as it stand now most of them backed off, thats why I have my doubts.
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:17 am
Has thanked: 461 times
Been thanked: 216 times
Gender: Male

Re: European Football

Postby #12 » Mon May 31, 2021 8:37 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
T4L10N wrote:
Valerio wrote:By the way I think you guys are too fixated on the 16core teams +4 on invite

You can make anything up to make it more meritocratic

Like having those 4-6spots taken by the winners from groups of minor leagues

or anything

Anyway Super League or however you wanna call it.... it's unavoidable
As much as Bayern or PSG dislike it.
Because face it guys the only 2 big teams that didn't join in it's you and PSG


If failed miserably and will only happen if UEFA approves, otherwise chances are slim. no player in his right mind will deny himself the opportunity to represent his NT in WC/Euro/Copa. If those teams go against UEFA/FIFA only chance their players get that opportunity is if those teams organize championships by themselves. Good luck with that :D
FIFA's blackmail won't stand in courts, if they try to push it. It is blantantly coercive and anticompetitive.
BS, if Florentino gets to pick his bitches, UEFA/FIFA can pick who plays in their tournaments as well...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26889
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1348 times
Been thanked: 6023 times
Gender: Male

Re: European Football

Postby Valerio » Mon May 31, 2021 8:39 pm

T4L10N wrote:
Valerio wrote:SHOCKER! Infantino and Fifa were behind the Super League as well :D and he is being handed questions since there is proof in that!
So if everything went well SL had FIFA as their backer so no problems with NT shit :D


Yeah I know, thats funny part for me as well :D. But as it stand now most of them backed off, thats why I have my doubts.

Imo Infantino sniffed up the problems early and didn't come out with the rest but he was behind it
Valerio
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1072
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 194 times
Gender: Male

Re: European Football

Postby Valerio » Mon May 31, 2021 8:41 pm

#12 wrote:
Valerio wrote:By the way I think you guys are too fixated on the 16core teams +4 on invite

You can make anything up to make it more meritocratic

Like having those 4-6spots taken by the winners from groups of minor leagues

or anything

Anyway Super League or however you wanna call it.... it's unavoidable
As much as Bayern or PSG dislike it.
Because face it guys the only 2 big teams that didn't join in it's you and PSG
So? When are they playing? Who‘s broadcasting? And who is paying?

I have no problem with the best teams facing each other, but the best teams are determined on the field and not among Arsenal, Tottenham, and a few Italian clubs and others there just 2-8 clean our club home
(pun intended)

I think the basic idea behind the chosen teams were fans world wide which generate an income (tv,marketing and what's not)
That's why half of the teams were english even if they aren't that relevant. But I mean in the past 10 years even Milan and Inter weren't there.
They had to decide how to form a 12-15 core teams based on some shit.
Valerio
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1072
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 194 times
Gender: Male

Re: European Football

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon May 31, 2021 8:43 pm

#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:Your numbers are still incorrect...

And it’s just not true - cause nobody wants to see your Juve get their asses kicked 20 times a year for 4bn

A big part of this money is generated BECAUSE of UEFA, not in spite of...
He is right. No one pays any money to watch Köln on tv. The big teams are the ones generating economic value. The small teams are parasites that live from the unfair equality in the distribution of money.
Oh you’re right, so you better never ever get insurance for anything in your life... Or social security... Or inheritance...
Ummm I fail to see your argument. What is insurance got to do with this? :-/
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8933
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3811 times
Been thanked: 3527 times
Gender: Male

Re: European Football

Postby #12 » Mon May 31, 2021 8:46 pm

Fans around the world? Tottenham?
People in China are too lazy to even pull out a map to look for this "city" named Tottenham

We have more fans around the world than half that list COMBINED... And we weren’t even asked... Because we’re DANGEROUS! The whole thing is a stunt by Florentino to remain untouchable, and you fell for it hook, line and sinker...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26889
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1348 times
Been thanked: 6023 times
Gender: Male

Re: European Football

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon May 31, 2021 8:46 pm

T4L10N wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:FIFA's blackmail won't stand in courts, if they try to push it. It is blantantly coercive and anticompetitive.


Nobody denies them the right to organize their own competition but how on earth can they force FIFA to let them play in FIFA's tournaments?
Let's say Superleague clubs are banned from playing the CL and domestic leagues. That's fair and all. I would gree with that. But then FIFA wants to ban players employed by those club from the World Cup; how does that make sense at all? It is blackmail pure and simple, and profoundly anticompetitive.
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8933
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3811 times
Been thanked: 3527 times
Gender: Male

Re: European Football

Postby #12 » Mon May 31, 2021 8:47 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:[quote="#12"]Your numbers are still incorrect...

And it’s just not true - cause nobody wants to see your Juve get their asses kicked 20 times a year for 4bn

A big part of this money is generated BECAUSE of UEFA, not in spite of...
He is right. No one pays any money to watch Köln on tv. The big teams are the ones generating economic value. The small teams are parasites that live from the unfair equality in the distribution of money.
Oh you’re right, so you better never ever get insurance for anything in your life... Or social security... Or inheritance...
Ummm I fail to see your argument. What is insurance got to do with this? :-/[/quote]How do you think insurance works?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26889
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1348 times
Been thanked: 6023 times
Gender: Male

Re: European Football

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon May 31, 2021 8:49 pm

Valerio wrote:
#12 wrote:
Valerio wrote:By the way I think you guys are too fixated on the 16core teams +4 on invite

You can make anything up to make it more meritocratic

Like having those 4-6spots taken by the winners from groups of minor leagues

or anything

Anyway Super League or however you wanna call it.... it's unavoidable
As much as Bayern or PSG dislike it.
Because face it guys the only 2 big teams that didn't join in it's you and PSG
So? When are they playing? Who‘s broadcasting? And who is paying?

I have no problem with the best teams facing each other, but the best teams are determined on the field and not among Arsenal, Tottenham, and a few Italian clubs and others there just 2-8 clean our club home
(pun intended)

I think the basic idea behind the chosen teams were fans world wide which generate an income (tv,marketing and what's not)
That's why half of the teams were english even if they aren't that relevant. But I mean in the past 10 years even Milan and Inter weren't there.
They had to decide how to form a 12-15 core teams based on some shit.
And that was a serious mistake. They came out with a half baked project which was poorly communicated and poorly designed. Permanent spots are unfair and should be subject to promotion and demotion.
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8933
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3811 times
Been thanked: 3527 times
Gender: Male

Re: European Football

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon May 31, 2021 8:52 pm

#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="#12"]Your numbers are still incorrect...

And it’s just not true - cause nobody wants to see your Juve get their asses kicked 20 times a year for 4bn

A big part of this money is generated BECAUSE of UEFA, not in spite of...
He is right. No one pays any money to watch Köln on tv. The big teams are the ones generating economic value. The small teams are parasites that live from the unfair equality in the distribution of money.
Oh you’re right, so you better never ever get insurance for anything in your life... Or social security... Or inheritance...
Ummm I fail to see your argument. What is insurance got to do with this? :-/[/quote]How do you think insurance works?[/quote]Lol. It works by diversifying uncorrelated risk. It also works because people are risk-averse in the sense that they wouldn't take a 50-50 bet. What is your point? It is not charity or socialism lol
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8933
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3811 times
Been thanked: 3527 times
Gender: Male

Re: European Football

Postby #12 » Mon May 31, 2021 8:59 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="#12"]Your numbers are still incorrect...

And it’s just not true - cause nobody wants to see your Juve get their asses kicked 20 times a year for 4bn

A big part of this money is generated BECAUSE of UEFA, not in spite of...
He is right. No one pays any money to watch Köln on tv. The big teams are the ones generating economic value. The small teams are parasites that live from the unfair equality in the distribution of money.
Oh you’re right, so you better never ever get insurance for anything in your life... Or social security... Or inheritance...
Ummm I fail to see your argument. What is insurance got to do with this? :-/[/quote]How do you think insurance works?[/quote]Lol. It works by diversifying uncorrelated risk. It also works because people are risk-averse in the sense that they wouldn't take a 50-50 bet. What is your point? It is not charity or socialism lol[/quote]Oh but it is!

Take health insurance, sick people are the parasites living from the unfair equality in the distribution of money that is made possible by premiums which are higher for richer people...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26889
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1348 times
Been thanked: 6023 times
Gender: Male

Re: European Football

Postby Valerio » Mon May 31, 2021 8:59 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:I think the basic idea behind the chosen teams were fans world wide which generate an income (tv,marketing and what's not)
That's why half of the teams were english even if they aren't that relevant. But I mean in the past 10 years even Milan and Inter weren't there.
They had to decide how to form a 12-15 core teams based on some shit.
And that was a serious mistake. They came out with a half baked project which was poorly communicated and poorly designed. Permanent spots are unfair and should be subject to promotion and demotion.[/quote]

That's the problem they did in a very amateur way.
I mean all they did was a tweet and a comunication in their own website + Florentino talking to a second rated spanish tv.
We don't know the format , we have only vague hints and nothing else.
Everything went down in the span of 24hours.

A proper way would've been a massive press-interview with all the owners illustrating the format and so on.
But more importantly wait for the end of national leagues and CL/EL.
Also they had to have a web/tv provider EU wide and World Wide before coming out with all the shit.

Basically be ready to start by October 2021.
If you did everything without giving any chances to UEFA or the likes that's a thing.
But they didn't and everything went shit
Valerio
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1072
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 194 times
Gender: Male

Re: European Football

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon May 31, 2021 9:07 pm

#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="#12"]Your numbers are still incorrect...

And it’s just not true - cause nobody wants to see your Juve get their asses kicked 20 times a year for 4bn

A big part of this money is generated BECAUSE of UEFA, not in spite of...
He is right. No one pays any money to watch Köln on tv. The big teams are the ones generating economic value. The small teams are parasites that live from the unfair equality in the distribution of money.
Oh you’re right, so you better never ever get insurance for anything in your life... Or social security... Or inheritance...
Ummm I fail to see your argument. What is insurance got to do with this? :-/[/quote]How do you think insurance works?[/quote]Lol. It works by diversifying uncorrelated risk. It also works because people are risk-averse in the sense that they wouldn't take a 50-50 bet. What is your point? It is not charity or socialism lol[/quote]Oh but it is!

Take health insurance, sick people are the parasites living from the unfair equality in the distribution of money that is made possible by premiums which are higher for richer people... [/quote]:-/

First time I hear about premiums being higher for the richer people. Maybe it's a European thing. In any case that is not a necessary feature of insurance. Insurance works because you're willing to pay more for protection from losses than the actual expected value of those losses. And because not everyone gets sick at the same time, on aggregate the insurance company makes a profit. No one is leeching on anybody. It's people paying for protection against a risk.

It's also kinda senseless to talk about parasitism in a scheme were people have to actually pay to be a part of. A different thing is social security, were YES it's parasitism I fully agree.
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8933
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3811 times
Been thanked: 3527 times
Gender: Male

Re: European Football

Postby T4L10N » Mon May 31, 2021 9:19 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
T4L10N wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:FIFA's blackmail won't stand in courts, if they try to push it. It is blantantly coercive and anticompetitive.


Nobody denies them the right to organize their own competition but how on earth can they force FIFA to let them play in FIFA's tournaments?
Let's say Superleague clubs are banned from playing the CL and domestic leagues. That's fair and all. I would gree with that. But then FIFA wants to ban players employed by those club from the World Cup; how does that make sense at all? It is blackmail pure and simple, and profoundly anticompetitive.


Its their tournament and they are entitled to do whatever they want. As Florentino mentioned, they will have to organize their own world cup and I doubt FIFA can deny them that privilege :D

Also National associations will close the doors for those players so even ban from FIFA wont be even needed.

As far as I see, it should be deemed anticompetitive if they deny the chance to organize similar tournament which itself competes the world cup/Euro. But denying them the right to participate in UEFA/FIFAs tournaments, its completely ok for me. Its direct violation of ownership rights. I do to my belongings whatever I want, right?
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:17 am
Has thanked: 461 times
Been thanked: 216 times
Gender: Male

Re: European Football

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 31, 2021 9:51 pm

U21

Nmecha scored
Cutrone as well ...
(Italy has some interesting players)

That Dutch guy must be interesting
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 51359
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33646 times
Been thanked: 7330 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron