You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

European Football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: European Football

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon May 31, 2021 7:02 pm

Lahmies wrote:I think I'm gonna take the Super League approach to my personal life!
First, I'll take a huge loan to buy a Lamborghini and a mansion, which I cannot afford. Then, when I'm about to go bankrupt, I'll go to my boss and cry for more money. When he says no, I'm going to threaten to leave the company and start a rival one, taking my coworkers with me. Finally, when my boss fires me for breaking company policy, and the company I started with the only two coworkers who agreed to go with me fails miserably, I'm gonna cry "monopoly"!!!!
The problem is that you forgot to say that your boss also threatened to ban you from the industry and that no company would be able to do business with your startup because you would be denied licensing and politicians also came up with a populist new laws to punish you despite the fact that what you're doing is perfectly legal.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon May 31, 2021 7:03 pm

#12 wrote:Your numbers are still incorrect...

And it’s just not true - cause nobody wants to see your Juve get their asses kicked 20 times a year for 4bn

A big part of this money is generated BECAUSE of UEFA, not in spite of...
He is right. No one pays any money to watch Köln on tv. The big teams are the ones generating economic value. The small teams are parasites that live from the unfair equality in the distribution of money.
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 31, 2021 7:07 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:

And it’s just not true - cause nobody wants to see your Juve get their asses kicked 20 times a year for 4bn

He is right. No one pays any money to watch Köln on tv. The big teams are the ones generating economic value. The small teams are parasites that live from the unfair equality in the distribution of money.
And ppl like you are just giving a shit about all their fans...

Koln
Marseille
Roma
Frankfurt
Rennes
Kiev
Anderlecht

Have more history and passion than all the plastic clubs together

Football is for the masses not for the elite or the corporations

Fuck modern football
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon May 31, 2021 7:15 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:

Koln
Marseille
Roma
Frankfurt
Rennes
Kiev
Anderlecht

Fuck modern football
If they have so many fans maybe they can prove their fandom by actually paying to watch their teams xD

Ultimately, something that cannot generate enough income to sustain itself should not exist (unless it's something humanitarian like supporting disabled old people or stuff like that). If Köln cannot compete with Bayern it should either disappear or downsize and become an amateur club and be replaced by an entity that is actually able to compete sustainably (for instance, a Leipzig that RB actually supports fully). That is how it is

At the core, there is a fundamental problem which is that Germans actually want to have amateur football on the first division, but don't want to accept it. The actual professional clubs are still forced to play with what is essentially amateurs. In a well functioning league, a club that does things like BVB should be placed 5th or 6th regularly and there should be another 4-5 clubs above them that are actually able to compete with Bayern.

PD: the alternative is for Bayern to also become an quasi-amateur club like Köln. We can sell all our stars and hire Rode, Can + use Mai and Wintzheimer instead.
Last edited by PunkCapitalist on Mon May 31, 2021 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PunkCapitalist

Postby Valerio » Mon May 31, 2021 7:21 pm

Sorry I put random numbers for a stupid example :D
Valerio
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Valerio » Mon May 31, 2021 7:22 pm

MUTU wrote:
Valerio wrote:
Lahmies wrote:I think I'm gonna take the Super League approach to my personal life!
First, I'll take a huge loan to buy a Lamborghini and a mansion, which I cannot afford. Then, when I'm about to go bankrupt, I'll go to my boss and cry for more money. When he says no, I'm going to threaten to leave the company and start a rival one, taking my coworkers with me. Finally, when my boss fires me for breaking company policy, and the company I started with the only two coworkers who agreed to go with me fails miserably, I'm gonna cry "monopoly"!!!!

when you and coworkers alone build up 4b of revenue on your own risk and with your money but your boss gives you only a 3/10 and he gets 7/10 just for organizing your meetings and your party times well then you'd have a reason to :

kick out your boss
start your enterprise with those generating 4b
get 100% of the money you generate

:D

The Super League takes away our joy whenever Juventus get eliminated in the Champions League

you gotta do what you gotta do :lol:
Valerio
I post all the time

Postby Valerio » Mon May 31, 2021 7:28 pm

By the way I think you guys are too fixated on the 16core teams +4 on invite

You can make anything up to make it more meritocratic

Like having those 4-6spots taken by the winners from groups of minor leagues

or anything

Anyway Super League or however you wanna call it.... it's unavoidable
As much as Bayern or PSG dislike it.
Because face it guys the only 2 big teams that didn't join in it's you and PSG
Valerio
I post all the time

Postby T4L10N » Mon May 31, 2021 8:23 pm

Valerio wrote:By the way I think you guys are too fixated on the 16core teams +4 on invite

or anything

If failed miserably and will only happen if UEFA approves, otherwise chances are slim. no player in his right mind will deny himself the opportunity to represent his NT in WC/Euro/Copa. If those teams go against UEFA/FIFA only chance their players get that opportunity is if those teams organize championships by themselves. Good luck with that :D
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon May 31, 2021 8:28 pm

T4L10N wrote:
Valerio wrote:By the way I think you guys are too fixated on the 16core teams +4 on invite

or anything

If failed miserably and will only happen if UEFA approves, otherwise chances are slim. no player in his right mind will deny himself the opportunity to represent his NT in WC/Euro/Copa. If those teams go against UEFA/FIFA only chance their players get that opportunity is if those teams organize championships by themselves. Good luck with that :D
FIFA's blackmail won't stand in courts, if they try to push it. It is blantantly coercive and anticompetitive.
PunkCapitalist

Postby #12 » Mon May 31, 2021 8:28 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:

Oh you’re right, so you better never ever get insurance for anything in your life... Or social security... Or inheritance...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Mon May 31, 2021 8:31 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:[quote="#12"]Your numbers are still incorrect...

Koln
Marseille
Roma
Frankfurt
Rennes
Kiev
Anderlecht

Fuck modern football
If they have so many fans maybe they can prove their fandom by actually paying to watch their teams xD

Ultimately, something that cannot generate enough income to sustain itself should not exist (unless it's something humanitarian like supporting disabled old people or stuff like that). If Köln cannot compete with Bayern it should either disappear or downsize and become an amateur club and be replaced by an entity that is actually able to compete sustainably (for instance, a Leipzig that RB actually supports fully). That is how it is

At the core, there is a fundamental problem which is that Germans actually want to have amateur football on the first division, but don't want to accept it. The actual professional clubs are still forced to play with what is essentially amateurs. In a well functioning league, a club that does things like BVB should be placed 5th or 6th regularly and there should be another 4-5 clubs above them that are actually able to compete with Bayern.

PD: the alternative is for Bayern to also become an quasi-amateur club like Köln. We can sell all our stars and hire Rode, Can + use Mai and Wintzheimer instead.[/quote]And again, you oversee the flaw you pointed our on your own: RM‘s business model is NOT sustainable... FFS that small dicked fucker cries about saving the sport and just stuffed 150m up Alaba‘s ass

Alaba! Not Mbappé or Neymar, Alaba!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Valerio » Mon May 31, 2021 8:33 pm

T4L10N wrote:

or anything

SHOCKER! Infantino and Fifa were behind the Super League as well :D and he is being handed questions since there is proof in that!
So if everything went well SL had FIFA as their backer so no problems with NT shit :D
Valerio
I post all the time

Postby T4L10N » Mon May 31, 2021 8:33 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:FIFA's blackmail won't stand in courts, if they try to push it. It is blantantly coercive and anticompetitive.

Nobody denies them the right to organize their own competition but how on earth can they force FIFA to let them play in FIFA's tournaments?
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Valerio » Mon May 31, 2021 8:34 pm

Valerio
I post all the time

Postby #12 » Mon May 31, 2021 8:36 pm

or anything

So? When are they playing? Who‘s broadcasting? And who is paying?

I have no problem with the best teams facing each other, but the best teams are determined on the field and not among Arsenal, Tottenham, and a few Italian clubs and others there just 2-8 clean our club home
(pun intended)
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe