You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

European Football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: European Football

Postby T4L10N » Sat May 29, 2021 9:52 am

Valerio wrote:nothing will happen don't worry :D I dare UEFA to try.
They'll be in for a legal battle which will be on the level of Bosman.
Just to remind you whose Real legal attorney Dupont.

And still I don't get all this hate for Super League.
why?

I would have loved to see a top tiers teams playing between themselves each weekend, but the way they want it is completely unacceptable. They fucked up and now want to "tax" entire system (including numerous small clubs) for their failure, whilst preaching how they want to save football :D. Of those 12 clubs, 9 werent even that big of a clubs some 25 years ago but now they want guaranteed revenues (with pretext of being big clubs and huge revenue generators). UEFA is just like any government, it might be corrupt but you just cant refuse to pay taxes which they should at least partially redistribute between poor people as well as organize many other things. Those "big" clubs cant survive without smaller ones, just as rich people cant without poor.

Its so funny those 3 joke of a clubs still release that kind of statement. Really hope UEFA has what it takes to ban them for good.
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby Valerio » Sat May 29, 2021 10:26 am

T4L10N wrote:

why?

I would have loved to see a top tiers teams playing between themselves each weekend, but the way they want it is completely unacceptable. They fucked up and now want to "tax" entire system (including numerous small clubs) for their failure, whilst preaching how they want to save football :D. Of those 12 clubs, 9 werent even that big of a clubs some 25 years ago but now they want guaranteed revenues (with pretext of being big clubs and huge revenue generators). UEFA is just like any government, it might be corrupt but you just cant refuse to pay taxes which they should at least partially redistribute between poor people as well as organize many other things. Those "big" clubs cant survive without smaller ones, just as rich people cant without poor.

Its so funny those 3 joke of a clubs still release that kind of statement. Really hope UEFA has what it takes to ban them for good.

you wish. Uefa is just shouting as much as they can to scare them all.
Some fell for it the other 3 didn't.
It will be UEFA loss if Real,Barca and Juve bring them to tribunals.
UEFA can't ban teams from unioning in associations. That's against Eu laws.
So Ceferin is doing everything they can to make them bow because if they don't it will volatiles for diabetics as we say in Italy.
Meaning bitter cocks for UEFA
Valerio
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby T4L10N » Sat May 29, 2021 10:54 am

Valerio wrote:you wish. Uefa is just shouting as much as they can to scare them all.
Some fell for it the other 3 didn't.
It will be UEFA loss if Real,Barca and Juve bring them to tribunals.
UEFA can't ban teams from unioning in associations. That's against Eu laws.
So Ceferin is doing everything they can to make them bow because if they don't it will volatiles for diabetics as we say in Italy.
Meaning bitter cocks for UEFA

Thats the whole problem, and really wish UEFA has what it takes to ban those 3. They can organize whatever they want and play 45 times in a season between themselves, nobody cares about it. Its just they preach as if whole world is in debt with them and to get a bigger share in revenues. its outright discriminating.

UEFA's loss? you joking right? do you think without those 3, people will stop watching the greatest club tournament in the world? Clubs like Milan/Man U have been non-existent for a last decade but UCL didnt drop in popularity. Football wont die with those 3 becoming bankrupt.

Btw: Do you think if Messi/Ronaldo played for Betis/Valencia except of RM/Barca people would have stopped watching them?
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat May 29, 2021 11:00 am

why?

Because moronic teams who cant handle money that isnt even theirs in the first place and who are in debt 1 billion + shouldnt be handed another 300 million a year that isnt actually theirs. Thats why and also because 10/12 teams in there are a big joke anyway. Wtf have Arsenal, Man U, Tottenham, AC Milan to be even in there, except being a total disaster since 10 years.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat May 29, 2021 11:05 am

why?
Because it sucks?!

Also, you left the ECA, the way I see it, there‘s your "ban" right there since ECA is not obligated to take anyone as member...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat May 29, 2021 11:05 am

ramsej84 wrote:because we don't want to be Real's bitches... unfortunately you fell for it....
We are their bitches cause our board like to bend over for them...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Valerio » Sat May 29, 2021 11:11 am

#12 wrote:

why?
Because it sucks?!

Also, you left the ECA, the way I see it, there‘s your "ban" right there since ECA is not obligated to take anyone as member...

as if you gain anything by being inside ECA or not
Valerio
I post all the time

Postby #12 » Sat May 29, 2021 11:12 am

Participating rights in international competitions maybe?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat May 29, 2021 11:56 am

Valerio wrote:
#12 wrote:

why?
Because it sucks?!

as if you gain anything by being inside ECA or not

Lol you have to be in to even participate..
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Valerio » Sat May 29, 2021 12:07 pm

#12 wrote:Participating rights in international competitions maybe?

not really

Achievements

Under a Memorandum of Understanding signed by UEFA in 2008, the European Club Association was recognized as the sole body representing the interests of clubs at European level. As part of the Memorandum of Understanding, UEFA also agreed to distribute every four years an amount from the UEFA European Championship to national associations for them to pass on to their clubs who have contributed to the successful staging of a European Championship. The target distribution amount for Euro 2008 is €43.5 million (US$62.8 million), with the payments made on a "per day per player" basis of approximately €4,000.[3] As part of the planned moves, UEFA and FIFA will also enter into a series of commitments to the clubs, including financial contributions for player participation in European Championships and World Cups, subject to the approval of their respective bodies.[7]

A renewed Memorandum of Understanding for the period 2012–2018 was signed on 22 March 2012 between ECA and UEFA at the occasion of the XXXVI Ordinary UEFA Congress. The memorandum was signed by ECA Chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and UEFA President Michel Platini. It paves the way for a fruitful relationship between European clubs and Europe's football governing body, reflecting an improved balance between national team and club football. The new MoU supersedes the 2008 MoU and is now in effect until 30 May 2018.[16] The four key topics of the new MoU are as follows:

International Match Calendar

The International Match Calendar, a key topic of discussions, makes the release of national team players compulsory for clubs on the dates it highlights. The 2014–18 International Match Calendar is based on a concrete proposal put forward by ECA, and the efforts of a dedicated working group comprising representatives from ECA, European Leagues, FIFPro, and UEFA. The working group's recommendation, acknowledged by FIFA, offers a more balanced system of nine double-headers over two years with no single friendly matches and is beneficial for both clubs and national associations.[16]

Insurance for Players' Salaries

The Club Protection Program, initially put in place at the expense of UEFA to cover the Euro 2012 in Poland and Ukraine, has since been taken over at FIFA's expense following the approval by the FIFA Congress in Budapest in May 2012.[17] It now covers all clubs that release players for national A-team matches listed on the International Match Calendar, including a FIFA commitment to insure the football tournament of the Olympic Games.[16] The Club Protection Program provides compensation for clubs in the event that national A-team players participating for their national association suffer a temporary total disablement (TTD) as a result of bodily injuries caused by an accident. Players are insured up to a maximum of one year from the day of the excess period (= date of injury + 27 days) and a maximum of €7.5 million.[18]

Distribution for EURO Benefits

As stipulated in the 2008 MoU between ECA and UEFA, the UEFA Executive Committee agreed to set aside provisions of €43.5 million for Euro 2008 in Switzerland and Austria, and €55 million for Euro 2012 in Poland and Ukraine.[19] With the renewal of the MoU, the benefits for clubs releasing players for the Euro 2012 have increased to €100 million and are set to increase again to €150 million for Euro 2016.[16] In view of the increased amounts of benefits received by clubs, UEFA and ECA have elaborated a new distribution mechanism. The main objective of this distribution mechanism is to have a fair and balanced system, ensure increased benefit for all clubs compared to previous tournaments, and guarantee more clubs are entitled to receive a share of the benefits. For the Euro 2012, the total amount of €100 million was split between the final tournament (60%) and the qualifying phase (40%). This new distribution mechanism led to 578 clubs receiving varying amounts of compensation from UEFA for their part in releasing players for qualifying matches and the final tournament, a significant increase from the 181 clubs who received a share after the UEFA EURO 2008.[16]

Governance

Finally, the new MoU has also granted a greater influence for clubs in the decision-making processes at UEFA. In the future, clubs are guaranteed to have their voices heard and that no decision directly affecting club football will be taken without their prior consent. ECA representatives from the Executive Board are appointed in both the UEFA Executive Committee, UEFA Club Competitions Committee, UEFA Professional Football Strategy Council and the UEFA Women's Football Committee.[16]
Education

Club Management Guide (CMG)

Published for the first time in 2015 the Club Management Guide[20] aims to spread the knowledge and know-how of club management between football clubs in Europe, as well as offering a practical benchmark in which clubs can learn from. The CMG reviews different aspects of club management such as a club's sporting, business and community activities, as well as internal and external environments and strategy development. The CMG is compiled using personal experiences, case studies, graphs, written content and key lessons learned. The CMG does not claim to have a perfect template for how a football club should be run, it looks to offer effective insights and the sharing of real life examples for the benefit of clubs.

Club Management Programme (CMP)

The CMP[21] was created by the requests of clubs for clubs and as a follow up to the Club Management Guide. The CMP aims at strengthening the knowledge of ECA Member Clubs in all areas of club management through the sharing of relevant expertise and know-how. The programme runs for over a year and a half, during this time there are six interactive seminars based around a different topic of club management in some of the top football venues around Europe. The seminars are a mix of academic and professional presentations, club case studies as well as interactive group working sessions. The programme enables participants to expand their knowledge on club football as well as sharing their personal experiences.
Valerio
I post all the time

Postby Lahmies » Mon May 31, 2021 6:11 pm

I think I'm gonna take the Super League approach to my personal life!
First, I'll take a huge loan to buy a Lamborghini and a mansion, which I cannot afford. Then, when I'm about to go bankrupt, I'll go to my boss and cry for more money. When he says no, I'm going to threaten to leave the company and start a rival one, taking my coworkers with me. Finally, when my boss fires me for breaking company policy, and the company I started with the only two coworkers who agreed to go with me fails miserably, I'm gonna cry "monopoly"!!!!
Lahmies
I post all the time

Postby Valerio » Mon May 31, 2021 6:36 pm

Lahmies wrote:I think I'm gonna take the Super League approach to my personal life!
First, I'll take a huge loan to buy a Lamborghini and a mansion, which I cannot afford. Then, when I'm about to go bankrupt, I'll go to my boss and cry for more money. When he says no, I'm going to threaten to leave the company and start a rival one, taking my coworkers with me. Finally, when my boss fires me for breaking company policy, and the company I started with the only two coworkers who agreed to go with me fails miserably, I'm gonna cry "monopoly"!!!!

when you and coworkers alone build up 4b of revenue on your own risk and with your money but your boss gives you only a 3/10 and he gets 7/10 just for organizing your meetings and your party times well then you'd have a reason to :

kick out your boss
start your enterprise with those generating 4b
get 100% of the money you generate

:D
Valerio
I post all the time

Postby #12 » Mon May 31, 2021 6:52 pm

Your numbers are still incorrect...

And it’s just not true - cause nobody wants to see your Juve get their asses kicked 20 times a year for 4bn

A big part of this money is generated BECAUSE of UEFA, not in spite of...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon May 31, 2021 6:55 pm

Valerio wrote:
Lahmies wrote:I think I'm gonna take the Super League approach to my personal life!

when you and coworkers alone build up 4b of revenue on your own risk and with your money but your boss gives you only a 3/10 and he gets 7/10 just for organizing your meetings and your party times well then you'd have a reason to :

kick out your boss
start your enterprise with those generating 4b
get 100% of the money you generate

:D

The Super League takes away our joy whenever Juventus get eliminated in the Champions League
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 31, 2021 6:59 pm

Or else it can be organized (something similar) every two years for example ... in between the Euros and the World cup
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe