You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2020/21 Europa League Discussion

Discussions on the UEFA Europa League (UEFA Cup) matches.

Re: 2020/21 Europa League Discussion

Postby America USA » Tue May 04, 2021 7:21 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:
America USA wrote:My hatred for Real Madrid is not only rational but also logical.

Let's not forget that Real Madrid are the reason why today's Transfer market is so fucked up in the first place. Yes you can blame the Oil clubs and Barcelona for paying ridiculous 8 figure transfer fees for certain players but who started all this? Real Madrid and Perez with their Galacticos. Plus let's not forget that Real Madrid (and Barcelona too btw) are deep in debt but still UEFA makes excuses for them all the time.

My hatred for Zidane has to do more in the manner they did the infamous"three peat". Europa League tier draws in 2016, Kassai in 2017 (although that Real Madrid team was outstanding as they showed in the final against Juventus) and the blatant robberies against PSG/Juventus/Bayern in 2018.

If Zidane wins another European Cup I'll probably stop watching the UCL altogether!
You can say whatever you want about Kassai, but people are way too quick at forgetting just how sh!t Bayern was on those games.

Our attack was completely sterile and Robben, in particular, was already way too old to be a starter in a CL-aspiring team. That cannot be stressed enough. Robben was already 33 and Ribery 34, and they were our starting wingers. Our attack was completely sterile.

Also Vidal got a yellow in the first 5 minutes or so and it was absolutely obvious that he would eventually get sent off. I spent the whole match screaming at the screen for Ancelotti to sub him. He didn't and he predictably got the red.

I can't remember the goals atm, but i do remember that they were also extremely lucky.

Kassai favored Madrid, but we were still the worst team both at the squad and coach levels.

I think you've done some serious cherry picking from my previous post. Please re-read the part I've bolded now. I agree that in 2017 RM were better than Bayern and I respect that team they had. Apart from Ancelotti's 2014 Real (who were deserved winners of La Decima), the 2017 Real is the one I respect alot.

However let's now forget that in 2016 they had Europa tier draws all the way to the final (Man City were not the same team back then as they are now) and let's not even talk about the scandalous referee decisions that all went Real Madrid's way in 2018 against not just Bayern but PSG and Juventus as well.

The hattrick was undeserved and very very lucky and for that I will always have a special place of hatred for Zidane who gets labelled a "great" coach.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Thu May 06, 2021 9:59 pm

Arsenal sack Emery....Emery's next team is now in the UEL final.

PSG sack Tuchel....Tuchel's next team is now in the UCL final
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Thu May 06, 2021 10:01 pm

Mwahaha the Super League assholes can watch Villareal play the other Super League assholes
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Fri May 07, 2021 3:42 pm

OOoh man i forgot Emery is their coach, no surprise they are in the final. I hope they beat the Glazer dollars.
Ottomeister87
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to UEFA Europa League