You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2020/21 Europa League Discussion

Discussions on the UEFA Europa League (UEFA Cup) matches.

Re: 2020/21 Europa League Discussion

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:38 pm

ramsej84 wrote:In the meantime Cavani scored the 2.2

Roma cant do more subs according to these two scums of commentators...

They are just disgusting
Hate this BS 5 subs but 3 stoppages rule.

I would scrap it altogether but if anything, make it apply only in the second half. Who the heck wastes time using subs in the first half? The only subs that happen there are because of injuries and red cards.

The 5-sub rule was added because of the increased risk of injuries (although I am in favour of keeping it for good) but when injuries really do happen, this 3 stoppages limit messes you up anyway and completely nullifies its benefits, as happened to Roma today and to us vs PSG.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:42 pm

,,,5-2

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:45 pm

Spoke too soon
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:17 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Man United down 2-1 at home vs Roma at half time.
Villareal beating Arsenal 2-0.

Lukas is a happy camper tonight.
What‘s he got to do with it?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:17 pm

Ah, OUR Lukas
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:28 pm

LOL
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:54 pm

Four EPL teams in the finals,

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:59 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Four EPL teams in the finals,

RM is not an EPL team
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:28 pm

The Spanish can still save me from two all English finals. But I expect a Manchester double. It’s been pretty obvious for a while
Lukas
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby America USA » Sun May 02, 2021 6:58 pm

#12 wrote:

RM is not an EPL team

And they aren't in the UCL final yet?

Seriously the amount of times I've seen you make excuses, defend and now outright support that despicable club is ridiculous!!
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

2020/21 Europa League Discussion

Postby #12 » Sun May 02, 2021 8:15 pm

America USA wrote:
#12 wrote:

RM is not an EPL team

And they aren't in the UCL final yet?

Seriously the amount of times I've seen you make excuses, defend and now outright support that despicable club is ridiculous!!
Seriously, the amount of times you have a weird individual interpretation of stuff you read is way beyond ridiculous... Maybe you‘re baked but I‘m all but supporting anyone (except maybe reluctantly PSG)...
I simply expect them to make it cause Chelsea are too green...

Not everyone has to share your irrational hatred btw, even if in this case I actually do in an obviously leas extreme manner...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Mon May 03, 2021 8:38 pm

My hatred for Real Madrid is not only rational but also logical.

Let's not forget that Real Madrid are the reason why today's Transfer market is so fucked up in the first place. Yes you can blame the Oil clubs and Barcelona for paying ridiculous 8 figure transfer fees for certain players but who started all this? Real Madrid and Perez with their Galacticos. Plus let's not forget that Real Madrid (and Barcelona too btw) are deep in debt but still UEFA makes excuses for them all the time.

My hatred for Zidane has to do more in the manner they did the infamous"three peat". Europa League tier draws in 2016, Kassai in 2017 (although that Real Madrid team was outstanding as they showed in the final against Juventus) and the blatant robberies against PSG/Juventus/Bayern in 2018.

If Zidane wins another European Cup I'll probably stop watching the UCL altogether!
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon May 03, 2021 9:13 pm

America USA wrote:My hatred for Real Madrid is not only rational but also logical.

Let's not forget that Real Madrid are the reason why today's Transfer market is so fucked up in the first place. Yes you can blame the Oil clubs and Barcelona for paying ridiculous 8 figure transfer fees for certain players but who started all this? Real Madrid and Perez with their Galacticos. Plus let's not forget that Real Madrid (and Barcelona too btw) are deep in debt but still UEFA makes excuses for them all the time.

My hatred for Zidane has to do more in the manner they did the infamous"three peat". Europa League tier draws in 2016, Kassai in 2017 (although that Real Madrid team was outstanding as they showed in the final against Juventus) and the blatant robberies against PSG/Juventus/Bayern in 2018.

If Zidane wins another European Cup I'll probably stop watching the UCL altogether!
You can say whatever you want about Kassai, but people are way too quick at forgetting just how sh!t Bayern was on those games.

Our attack was completely sterile and Robben, in particular, was already way too old to be a starter in a CL-aspiring team. That cannot be stressed enough. Robben was already 33 and Ribery 34, and they were our starting wingers. Our attack was completely sterile.

Also Vidal got a yellow in the first 5 minutes or so and it was absolutely obvious that he would eventually get sent off. I spent the whole match screaming at the screen for Ancelotti to sub him. He didn't and he predictably got the red.

I can't remember the goals atm, but i do remember that they were also extremely lucky.

Kassai favored Madrid, but we were still the worst team both at the squad and coach levels.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Mon May 03, 2021 9:58 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
America USA wrote:My hatred for Real Madrid is not only rational but also logical.

You can say whatever you want about Kassai, but people are way too quick at forgetting just how sh!t Bayern was on those games.

Our attack was completely sterile and Robben, in particular, was already way too old to be a starter in a CL-aspiring team. That cannot be stressed enough. Robben was already 33 and Ribery 34, and they were our starting wingers. Our attack was completely sterile.

Also Vidal got a yellow in the first 5 minutes or so and it was absolutely obvious that he would eventually get sent off. I spent the whole match screaming at the screen for Ancelotti to sub him. He didn't and he predictably got the red.

I can't remember the goals atm, but i do remember that they were also extremely lucky.

Kassai favored Madrid, but we were still the worst team both at the squad and coach levels.
We had a lucky but I think legit penalty out of nowhere and that offside own goal... And let’s not forget we were already lucky not to go to Madrid at 1-4 already...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon May 03, 2021 10:25 pm

#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:

We had a lucky but I think legit penalty out of nowhere and that offside own goal... And let’s not forget we were already lucky not to go to Madrid at 1-4 already...
Yeah, right! It was not that the goals were lucky per se, but rather that they weren't bourne out of open play, which ties to my point that our attack was sterile and we didn't deserve to go through anyway.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Europa League