You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2018/19 UEFA Europa League discussion thread

Discussions on the UEFA Europa League (UEFA Cup) matches.

Re: 2018/19 UEFA Europa League discussion thread

Postby viktor_brezdev » Wed May 29, 2019 7:15 pm

First of all I have to say that I am a Manchester United supporter and I mainly did this account to say how grateful I am to your club.

Accepting and travelling to play in the reunion of the 1999 treble is a pure act of class. Losing like that in the 90 + minute after dominating the game and still all the players I remember accepted to participate in the game that would have been the pinnacle of their careers (at least for some of them ) is really amazing.

So a MASSIVE THANK YOU and Hats Down!

Now on the topic, I am a bettor and I have been thinking a lot about that final. I was thinking of taking Chelsea as in my mind they are the better team , but considering the last couple of days and the issues in the backroom, I changed my mind. It seems everybody is waiting for Sarri to leave, Higuain and Luiz want to fight each other, Hazard is on the brink of leaving and I do believe morale is very very low.

I also read this article about the Chelsea vs Arsenal Final it`s on one of my favourite tipster's page and gave me the confidence to bet on Arsenal. That being said I don't want to risk too much so I am going with Arsenal draw no bet on pretty good ods with some solid money.

Cheers guys and ty once again
viktor_brezdev
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed May 29, 2019 7:22 pm

viktor_brezdev wrote:First of all I have to say that I am a Manchester United supporter and I mainly did this account to say how grateful I am to your club.

Accepting and travelling to play in the reunion of the 1999 treble is a pure act of class. Losing like that in the 90 + minute after dominating the game and still all the players I remember accepted to participate in the game that would have been the pinnacle of their careers (at least for some of them ) is really amazing.

So a MASSIVE THANK YOU and Hats Down!

Now on the topic, I am a bettor and I have been thinking a lot about that final. I was thinking of taking Chelsea as in my mind they are the better team , but considering the last couple of days and the issues in the backroom, I changed my mind. It seems everybody is waiting for Sarri to leave, Higuain and Luiz want to fight each other, Hazard is on the brink of leaving and I do believe morale is very very low.

I also read this article about the Chelsea vs Arsenal Final it`s on one of my favourite tipster's page and gave me the confidence to bet on Arsenal. That being said I don't want to risk too much so I am going with Arsenal draw no bet on pretty good ods with some solid money.

Cheers guys and ty once again

Cheers for the respectful words mate - congrats on this weekend's victory (but not the 1999 one :P)
Kovac OUT!!!
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 29, 2019 8:13 pm

I’ve only bet between friends on this one but I say draw up to 90 and Arsenal winning it.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 29, 2019 8:47 pm

A beautiful ad for the EPL... what a dull match
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 29, 2019 9:17 pm

Fuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed May 29, 2019 9:19 pm

Mental assist from Hazard on the second one, it's baffling that he isn't replacing Ribery.
Kovac OUT!!!
Dumbledore7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 29, 2019 9:22 pm

Arsenal at it again #-o
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed May 29, 2019 9:26 pm

Holy shit Iwobi
Kovac OUT!!!
Dumbledore7

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby r10 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:27 am

viktor_brezdev wrote:It seems everybody is waiting for Sarri to leave, Higuain and Luiz want to fight each other, Hazard is on the brink of leaving and I do believe morale is very very low.
Please watch scene from 37' of this video (there might be some ads at the beginning of the programme):
https://www.polsatsport.pl/magazyn/cafe-futbol-02062019_6870256/
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Poland

Previous

Return to UEFA Europa League