You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-12-22] VfB Stuttgart vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

Who Goes Through

Poll ended at Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:46 pm

Bayern
91%
Stuttgart
9%

Total votes : 11

Re: [2010-12-22] VfB Stuttgart vs Bayern Munich

Postby AvatarX » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:23 pm

WTH with Pogrebnjak. He is terrorizing our defense, while being just average in all other games. I guess our defense can really make opponent attackers look like stars.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:24 pm

Half our defense consists of midfielders. That shows how terrible we are when it comes to defense.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:24 pm

We are playing against them the same game with the same stupid defenders than last sunday, so it was clear that something like this was going to happen. Tymo as CB is awful and doesn't have any kind of feeling with Breno. Demichelis should be playing with Breno and Tymo in the midfield but LVG is soooooooooo stubborn :evil:

And Klose can't score, so we are doomed right now
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MoFattal » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:24 pm

from the second they started wasting some time at the back i knew stuttgart would recover the ball and score a goal :evil:
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby The Spyware » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:24 pm

Is Van Bommel Playing ?

Answer and Get 1,000,000 Dollar =D>
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:26 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:And Klose can't score, so we are doomed right now

Klose had a really good chance to make it 3-0 at one point, Schweini gave him a really good pass. But his positioning was terrible.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:27 pm

AvatarX wrote:WTH with Pogrebnjak. He is terrorizing our defense, while being just average in all other games. I guess our defense can really make opponent attackers look like stars.

EXACTLY.... this guy would disappear against any couple AVERAGE defense .... we're waaaaaaay below average when it comes to this part of the field...
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby dambun » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:27 pm

Shitttt....
Wasn't that a foul by Cacau just before the 2nd goal?

Our defensive midfielders are awful... almost nonexistent... I would take one of them out after the break If I were LvG....

One problem is that neither one of them plays the ball forward!... + MvB is standing in the center of the midfield and not running enough... And He is too slow to help the defense against Stuttgart's fast attackers... On the other hand, Ottl just runs like headless chicken, and occasionally makes some fu*ked-up mistake....

I would bring Contento for Ottl, move him to LB, and bring Pranjic to CDM......
Another option is to bring Alaba for Ottl, and switch his place with Schweinsteiger....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby The Spyware » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Please Schweini Play as CDM

We are TRASH without him in that position

Please
Please
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MrLinky » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:29 pm

As much as I like Breno, he's underperforming right now. In that situation, he just has got to stay close to Pogrebnyak at all costs. But things don't exactly get easier for your defenders, when you have a central-midfield ahead of you that's pretty much non-existent.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:29 pm

is it just me that is pissed off with that tw@t nerlinger going on that we dont need to sign anyone in January, particularly a LB, Either get your cheque book out, of piss off!! #-o :evil: :evil:
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:30 pm

The Spyware wrote:Please Schweini Play as CDM

We are TRASH without him in that position

Please
Please

YES =D>
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Ottl off position again...and Breno slipped again

WTF ???

We were 2:0 up and we played some good football and than we played like some kids.

Ottl out...contento in....Pranjic next to MVB...and Klose pleaseeee score a goal for once
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Birthday

Postby shileno » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Schweini to CDM? That will cost us the match. We MUST score more, and MVB and Ottl needs to run more.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby AvatarX » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:36 pm

Even Lahm is making silly mistakes :( I can't believe my eyes. I was expecting those bad passes from MVB, but Lahm?
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal