You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-08-18] SV Drochtersen/Assel vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:30 pm

SV Drochtersen/Assel will go through to the next round
No votes
Bayern Munich will go through to the next round
100%

Total votes : 4

Re: [2018-08-18] SV Drochtersen/Assel vs Bayern Munich

Postby Bentonomo » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:47 pm

Out Robben, Ribery, Muller, Thiago. In Coman, Gnabry, Renato, Goretzka. #-o
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby Achilles » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:49 pm

Our midfielders and full backs are faster and more dynamic than our wingers.... that's just says it all
I don't know if Kovac waits or it's too early for the youngsters, not integrated yet or the Croat can't go against the old guard(Robbery,Muller,the board) but this joke has to end. This trio it's hurting the team massively, there is no way Kovac doesn't see this... no way
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bastos80 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:49 pm

Bentonomo wrote:Out Robben, Ribery, Muller, Thiago. In Coman, Gnabry, Renato, Goretzka. #-o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:51 pm

bastos80 wrote:I really don't care if people accuse the club as arrogant, but if it's the players on the pitch that really worries me.

OK, it's not the first time Bayern players were accused of arrogance. After all, the most arrogant German player of all time, Beckenbauer, spent almost his whole career playing for Bayern.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:53 pm

MUTU wrote:
bastos80 wrote:I really don't care if people accuse the club as arrogant, but if it's the players on the pitch that really worries me.

OK, it's not the first time Bayern players were accused of arrogance. After all, the most arrogant German player of all time, Beckenbauer, spent almost his whole career playing for Bayern.

I still don't get your point? You're trying to excuse an arrogant attitude on the pitch or what?
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:59 pm

bastos80 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

I still don't get your point? You're trying to excuse an arrogant attitude on the pitch or what?

My point is that you're worried we showed arrogance, something they've been accusing us of for several decades, therefore it's business as usual and nothing to worry about.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bastos80 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:02 pm

MUTU wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
MUTU wrote:OK, it's not the first time Bayern players were accused of arrogance. After all, the most arrogant German player of all time, Beckenbauer, spent almost his whole career playing for Bayern.

My point is that you're worried we showed arrogance, something they've been accusing us of for several decades, therefore it's business as usual and nothing to worry about.

Except this isn't 73-74-75 era Bayern we're talking about but a team lead by anarchistic Müller, Robben and Ribéry who've done shit all in the last 4 years.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:09 pm

bastos80, mate, you weren't the first guy to accuse Bayern/Bayern players of arrogance since 1975, trust me on this :)
I don't understand what your 'bermuda triangle' (funny, admittedly) has to do with it.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby EverFresh » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:14 pm

Oh good, we squeaked out a win vs the mighty Drochtersen/Assel, an opponent so fierce they have two names!

Whatever, I won't panic until there are a couple more competitive matches played

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win."
EverFresh
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby bastos80 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:18 pm

MUTU wrote:bastos80, mate, you weren't the first guy to accuse Bayern/Bayern players of arrogance since 1975, trust me on this :)

So what? :? Did I ever claim to be? Might aswell shut down this forum completely if we can't talk about things that have been talked about before, after all, I doubt we're the first ones to talk about this game :)

I don't understand what your 'bermuda triangle' (funny, admittedly) has to do with it.

I'd accept arrogance from players that (still) perform. Sadly that's the case for hardly anyone in our team.

If you just want to discuss with me about how I'm not the first one saying that, fine, have it your way. I'm out.
Last edited by bastos80 on Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:20 pm

I disagree that it's excusable. Today was frighteningly close to extra time and once that happens other teams begin to believe and Bayern start to panic.

They can relax after scoring.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:33 pm

bastos80 wrote:
MUTU wrote:bastos80, mate, you weren't the first guy to accuse Bayern/Bayern players of arrogance since 1975, trust me on this :)

So what? :? Did I ever claim to be? Might aswell shut down this forum completely if we can't talk about things that have been talked about before, after all, I doubt we're the first ones to talk about this game :)

Apologies, that's exactly what I understood. Thought you meant that we were only accused of arrogance in 73 to 75
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Hardrade » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:00 pm

The worst part of this ordeal was the realization that I started regarding Müller in the same light as Robbery. A detriment to the club.
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:07 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I disagree that it's excusable. Today was frighteningly close to extra time and once that happens other teams begin to believe and Bayern start to panic.

They were relaxed from the start because they know they'll score. Same difference.

I'm the first person to jump on a ranting rampage whenever we mess up, but this is no cause for worry. That club shouldn't even be playing in the Pokal, it was a colossal waste of time and the players can be forgiven for playing half-arsed this one time. But just this one time.
Dumbledore7

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:12 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I disagree that it's excusable. Today was frighteningly close to extra time and once that happens other teams begin to believe and Bayern start to panic.

They were relaxed from the start because they know they'll score. Same difference.

I'm the first person to jump on a ranting rampage whenever we mess up, but this is no cause for worry. That club shouldn't even be playing in the Pokal, it was a colossal waste of time and the players can be forgiven for playing half-arsed this one time. But just this one time.

Real Madrid 2017/18 home matches in Copa del Rey: 2-2 vs Fuenlabrada, 2-2 vs Numancia, 1-2 vs Leganés (eliminated). And they won the 13th Champions League during the same season. :coffee:
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal