You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-02-06] SC Paderborn vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:30 pm

SC Paderborn 07 will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 4

Re: [2018-02-06] SC Paderborn vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:24 pm

DerKaiser wrote:
MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="DerKaiser"]Image

Fun in the mud awaits Bayern Munich at the Benteler Arena!
Shame on the DFL or whoever. FCB should protest and refuse to play on that pitch...
If Paderborn are not equipped to host such a game and such a team should have asked to play in an alternative venue.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Yes, why not complain to Rummenigge and let's see what he says? Hopefully he'll have forgotten how he was forced to play against Malta's "sand trap" in 1979 at the Empire Stadium in Gzira, Malta. Maybe he won't laugh it off and call the players a bunch of pussies. :coffee:

gosh how old are you that you know about such things???

still, i agree with ram, that at this level all fields should be perfect, all stadioms should be closeable, because we dont want to see third league football[/quote]This happened before I was born ;)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:27 pm

Lewy is silently furious for not getting a brace or a hattrick especially with Robben's two late goals :lol:
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DiegoForlan » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:32 pm

DerKaiser wrote:Rudy>Tolisso
Couldn't agree less
DiegoForlan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby Evan van Essen » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:32 pm

i agree that rudy is way more consistent and way better at controlling the pace of the game, but tolisso has potential to become way better than rudy ever was and ever will be.
Evan van Essen
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Evan van Essen » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:37 pm

the problem with tolisso is his off the ball position/work rate, consistency and controlling the pace of the game/being able to play himself out of any situation. these are all things he can learn from other bayern midfielders though. he could learn form vidal about off the ball positioning/work rate and the other 2 things he can learn from thiago, james or rudy.
Evan van Essen
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby DerKaiser » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:37 pm

DiegoForlan wrote:
Couldn't agree less

yeah you kids nowadays like to see certain players as great regardless what they actually do on the field cause maybe they look like you spanish,muslim,african or are young
and its chaps like yourself who dont understand why a player like phillip lahm was one of the best or why germany is almost always in the semis of every world cup nowadays...Brains
Brains
brains
coman will never ever be a world class player and tolisso will never ever be an above average player
and just you wait till the wc comes around if rudy plays
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby DerKaiser » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:43 pm

Evan van Essen wrote:

i agree that rudy is way more consistent and way better at controlling the pace of the game, but tolisso has potential to become way better than rudy ever was and ever will be.

there it is again that phrase "more potential"

raw talent

dumb as rocks is dumb as rocks, ex. costa
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:44 pm

DerKaiser wrote:
DiegoForlan wrote:
Couldn't agree less

yeah you kids nowadays like to see certain players as great regardless what they actually do on the field cause maybe they look like you spanish,muslim,african or are young
and its chaps like yourself who dont understand why a player like phillip lahm was one of the best or why germany is almost always in the semis of every world cup nowadays...Brains
Brains
brains
coman will never ever be a world class player and tolisso will never ever be an above average player

Yep,and Rudy will become World class player at the age of 27 (28 at the end of february); You saw one good pass from Rudy to Robben,1 tackle and he will be better than a 23 old kid,and better than 21 yo Coman - who is one of the most promising young wingers in Europe ? You can say that after 5-6-7 years,not now.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby America USA » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:46 pm

DerKaiser wrote:yeah you kids nowadays like to see certain players as great regardless what they actually do on the field cause maybe they look like you spanish,muslim,african or are young
Brains
brains

I agree with the sentiment that there are many fans who support certain players because said player either looks like them or has the same religion as them or has the same nationality/race as them or speaks the same first language as them. I can support that statement based on massive Muslim support on social media online for Salah and Mahrez (both very good players but Muslims online literally treat these two as deities!) or How African fans blindly support players from their countries and so on.

However, how does that have any relation to whether or not Coman or Tolisso will become world class players? That depends on the concerned player’s hardwork and drive. For instance, Coman looks set to become a top class player if he keeps up the good work.
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby DerKaiser » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:48 pm

he is already kilometers better than both
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Evan van Essen » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:51 pm

DerKaiser wrote:
Evan van Essen wrote:

there it is again that phrase "more potential"

raw talent

dumb as rocks is dumb as rocks, ex. costa

man you are 1 salty fan.
tolisso has an eye for goal, is good in offensive positions, has great physical, nice length to him, good at heading, has a nice pass(which he does need to make more consistent).
he just needs to improve a few area's (which i believe he will) and he will be one of the best midfielders in the world, but just the fact you dont even want to see potentiol and acknowledge it tells me that you're a man who doesn't change his opinion so i will not even try any further.
have a good night.
Evan van Essen
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Alaba » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:53 pm

DerKaiser wrote:
DiegoForlan wrote:
Couldn't agree less

Brains
brains

Coman will never be a world class player? He has shown every sign of being world class. He is still very very young
And given that he is one of our most promising attackers, I really don't feel you should be so negative towards a potentially great player for the future of our club. Yes he can improve but I doesn't matter what he looks like, black Muslim or whatever, what you can not deny is that he has the potential.
Alaba
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Tanzania

Postby DerKaiser » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:54 pm

oh good sir i love the game and hope tolisso does all that what you say at the same time i dont see a fit with him and bayern
but maybe youre correct, maybe we can second string him for 3 more years
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby DiegoForlan » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:56 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
DerKaiser wrote:
DiegoForlan wrote:[quote="DerKaiser"]Rudy>Tolisso
Couldn't agree less

Brains
brains

Yep,and Rudy will become World class player at the age of 27 (28 at the end of february); You saw one good pass from Rudy to Robben,1 tackle and he will be better than a 23 old kid,and better than 21 yo Coman - who is one of the most promising young wingers in Europe ? You can say that after 5-6-7 years,not now.[/quote]Same as Rudy will never be a starter at Bayern, also i never offended anyone in the comment section, that's just under my waist, dont mention Rudy's name next to Lahm aswell, he is from another planet, a true definition of an WC footballer and sportist, btw, I'm Croatian, so I'm nowhere close to the looks you mentioned, on the other side, wouldn't have any problems with that.
I won't bash Rudy he's a nice player and i like him, it's just i think Coco is better on a whim .

And Coman has no potential, saying that after a game like this is funny, and who has it ? Brandt i guess? Brandt ?
Last edited by DiegoForlan on Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DiegoForlan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby DerKaiser » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:57 pm

with coman, i doubt he will progress any further, i think gnabry will soon be better than him, i also am byaern egotistical and believe aint nobody got time for that can be soon potential schmari

and how in the world can anyone here say he has shown signs of being world class???
did you just start watching football last year?
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal