You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-05-25] RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat May 25, 2019 7:00 pm

RasenBallsport Leipzig will win inside 90 minutes
No votes
RasenBallsport Leipzig will win after extra time
No votes
RasenBallsport Leipzig will win on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will win after extra time
No votes
Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
100%

Total votes : 2

Re: [2019-05-25] RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun May 26, 2019 12:11 pm

bmguy wrote:Kimmich is very good in defense, who said he can't defend well ? he made some amazing final tackles and an absolute beautiful pass to Lewy for the 3rd goal.

Kimmich can defend better than most. The problem is usually he doesn't want to.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Sun May 26, 2019 4:25 pm

Fénix wrote:I'm so proud, especially when I see what kind of performance demonstrated Neuer, Hummels and Alaba. =D>

I'm so happy to see Neuer dominating his area and save those awesome chances. This season 97% of these chances came in, but not last night. I hope he prepares himself for the next season and recovers his old form because there still 5 years left to play and simply know he can do it!!!

Hummels was so awesome, he reminded me why we brought him to Bayern last night, simply great performance. I only wish that he was doing this for he last 2 years, but he didn't. Let's see what happens in future when Lucas starts playing.

Alaba was so active and convincing and he's been really improving himself over the last couple of months, but he still must step up and play even better to return to his 2011-2014 best level and performance. So many positive things were out there in Berlin and unlike last year, we did it what we had to and took what belongs to us.

Lewandowski was so in the world-class mood. Excellent 2 goals, a lot of running and pressing without the ball, he rally wanted to score and win this title.

Javi Martinez also olayed good before he left the game and Tolisso really kept the stability when he came in which is the most positive thing to see. I can't wait to see him next season olayimg regularly, his qualities must be used and recognized, and his potential exploited and used to the maximum. He still has a room for improvement as a player and the injury took him away very important time in this tough season.

We just need new #10, #6, 2 more wingers and back-up fullbacks and we are done in summer 2020.

Not gonna happen

They consider FBs covered...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Sun May 26, 2019 10:11 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
bmguy wrote:Kimmich is very good in defense, who said he can't defend well ? he made some amazing final tackles and an absolute beautiful pass to Lewy for the 3rd goal.

Kimmich can defend better than most. The problem is usually he doesn't want to.

He was great against Liverpool and great yesterday.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to DFB-Pokal