You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:06 pm

Oh and I am a fan of the club, not the team, teams change… I‘m not trying to avoid anything but the question itself is not an easy answer… Why do you love your gf?
You just do…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:06 pm

Yo MUTU you claim to be progressive and liberal etc etc.

Yet here we have #12 coming up with the most stereotypical analogies.

If your girlfriend can't cook so you find a new one (implying that women are meant for being domestic help)

Plus whenever he wants to insult someone or ridicule a result we see him constantly bring up stuff in ass jokes and how "gay" it is. Implying that Homosexuality is bad and using Anal/Sodomy as an insult. Now I'm not Gay nor a fan of the LGBT stuff going on nowadays but this is just appalling. For a man who claims himself to be more left wing than Merkel and to use Homosexual implications as an insult all the time just doesn't mix well.

#12 uses the most archaic gendered stereotypes on a supposed "Liberal" forum. Now I personally don't care and he can write another ten threads of his pessimistic bile here and reply to me with a thousand emojis but I am just calling a spade a spade.

If Ramsej and some other users can be outed for Racism/Sexism/Anti gay stuff then so should #12 for always using Gay/Homosexual behavior as an insult and using Gendered stereotypes to make his point. What's fair for one should be the same for all, no double standards.

Anyways I don't want to digress too much from football and like MihailT have only one question for #12.
Who are you backing to win the Champions League this season?
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:18 pm

America USA wrote:Yo MUTU you claim to be progressive and liberal etc etc.

Yet here we have #12 coming up with the most stereotypical analogies.

If your girlfriend can't cook so you find a new one (implying that women are meant for being domestic help)

Plus whenever he wants to insult someone or ridicule a result we see him constantly being up stuff in ass jokes and how "gay" it is. Implying that Homosexuality is bad and using Anal/Sodomy as an insult. Now I'm not Gay nor a fan of the LGBT stuff going on nowadays but this is just appalling. For a man who claims himself to be more left wing than Merkel and to use Homosexual implications as an insult all the time just doesn't mix well.

#12 uses the most archaic gendered stereotypes on a supposed "Liberal" forum. Now I personally don't care and he can write another ten threads of his pessimistic bile here and reply to me with a thousand emojis but I am just calling a spade a spade.

If Ramsej and some other users can be outed for Racism/Sexism/Anti gay stuff then so should #12 for always using Gay/Homosexual behavior as an insult and using Gendered stereotypes to make his point. What's fair for one should be the same for all, no double standards.

Anyways I don't want to digress too much from football and like MihailT have only one question for #12.
Who are you backing to win the Champions League this season?
Yeah right, thanks for the rent free room

You do know heterosexuals have anal sex you paragon of enlightenment?

And no, I‘m not implying anything about women, but I‘m talking to a man there or else it would‘ve been the same…

If you actually DO want to blame me, it should be my liberal use of the word "rape" which I admit is in somewhat bad taste…
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MihailT » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:24 pm

#12 wrote:Oh and I am a fan of the club, not the team, teams change… I‘m not trying to avoid anything but the question itself is not an easy answer… Why do you love your gf?
You just do…

Right, I said I wouldn't bother with you, but just have to address this analogy before I let you troll away. There are actually very clear reasons why you would love your girlfriend/fiance/wife/whatever. And if you're looking for a significant other who MUST be able to cook, then any potential partner who can't do so should be discarded by you from the get-go. Otherwise you're making a wrong choice and you better have a friend around to point it out to you.

Leaving the ridiculousness of the analogy you've brought up, it's incomprehensible why you would allegedly "love" a club that makes you miserable all the time, including during its most successful season in history.

Troll on, buddy!
MihailT
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby America USA » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:32 pm

#12 wrote:Yeah right, thanks for the rent free room

And no, I‘m not implying anything about women, but I‘m talking to a man there or else it would‘ve been the same…

If you actually DO want to blame me, it should be my liberal use of the word "rape" which I admit is in somewhat bad taste…

Ok now come back to the point and talk football Mr. Emoji

One simple question: Which UEFA club team are you backing this season to win the Champions League? Ok I'll let you pick two teams who you are certain have the potential to hoist the Big ears come May. Just name them, no bullshit just names that's all
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:36 pm

Champions League? Probably you can ask him about the Bundesliga already
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:43 pm

MihailT wrote:
#12 wrote:Oh and I am a fan of the club, not the team, teams change… I‘m not trying to avoid anything but the question itself is not an easy answer… Why do you love your gf?
You just do…

Right, I said I wouldn't bother with you, but just have to address this analogy before I let you troll away. There are actually very clear reasons why you would love your girlfriend/fiance/wife/whatever. And if you're looking for a significant other who MUST be able to cook, then any potential partner who can't do so should be discarded by you from the get-go. Otherwise you're making a wrong choice and you better have a friend around to point it out to you.

Leaving the ridiculousness of the analogy you've brought up, it's incomprehensible why you would allegedly "love" a club that makes you miserable all the time, including during its most successful season in history.

Troll on, buddy!
It’s only ridiculous if you consider love to be a rational thing
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:45 pm

America USA wrote:
#12 wrote:Yeah right, thanks for the rent free room

Ok now come back to the point and talk football Mr. Emoji

One simple question: Which UEFA club team are you backing this season to win the Champions League? Ok I'll let you pick two teams who you are certain have the potential to hoist the Big ears come May. Just name them, no bullshit just names that's all
By backing you mean rooting for? As in supporting? Or do you mean who I think will win?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:45 pm

MUTU wrote:Champions League? Probably you can ask him about the Bundesliga already

Then he'll come up with the same ol' "BL is shit, winning it means nothing" trope (conveniently forgetting that it's two BL teams - Frankfurt and Monchengladbach - that have given him the opportunities to put his "I told you so" hat back on and come here all guns blazing)

Anyways it's the Champions League that really matters right? So #12 has just one simple question to answer about one competition only. Let's see if he can come up with just two names who he believes can win the Holy Grail
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby America USA » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:48 pm

#12 wrote:By backing you mean rooting for? As in supporting? Or do you mean who I think will win?

Who you think is capable of winning. Just give me two teams who in your opinion are most likely to win the European Cup this year

And backing I mean you're so confident that you'll be able to put money on said team(s) winning.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:50 pm

America USA wrote:
MUTU wrote:Champions League? Probably you can ask him about the Bundesliga already

Then he'll come up with the same ol' "BL is shit, winning it means nothing" trope (conveniently forgetting that it's two BL teams - Frankfurt and Monchengladbach - that have given him the opportunities to put his "I told you so" hat back on and come here all guns blazing)

Anyways it's the Champions League that really matters right? So #12 has just one simple question to answer about one competition only. Let's see if he can come up with just two names who he believes can win the Holy Grail
It’s not an I told you so… I DIDN‘T tell anyone we would concede five or even lose (and today I learn like 80% of Bayern fans known and unknown to me expected a loss…)
There’s a lot of teams that CAN win…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:51 pm

America USA wrote:
#12 wrote:By backing you mean rooting for? As in supporting? Or do you mean who I think will win?

Who you think is capable of winning. Just give me two teams who in your opinion are most likely to win the European Cup this year

And backing I mean you're so confident that you'll be able to put money on said team(s) winning.
I wouldn’t and won’t put money and is early in the season… I‘d still say Pool and PSG…

The trend seems to be toward interim coaches lately though…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:52 pm

And is Bayern one of those in the list? That is, do you think it's possible for a club you consider to be shit to win the CL?
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:56 pm

MUTU wrote:And is Bayern one of those in the list? That is, do you think it's possible for a club you consider to be shit to win the CL?
When did I say shit lately?
Except when I SPECIFICALLY talked about last night and I hope no one wants to contest yesterday sullies the good name of shit…?!

I think if we had no injuries at all, were in absolute top form and Upamecano would actually defend in duels, we might be…

I still see no way of this ever happening in the current two legged setup
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Alexander » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:00 pm

PSG couldn`t beat Brugge but is a favourite to win the CL?
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal