You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Discussions on the German Cup matches.
 

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:04 pm

#12 wrote:I don’t bitch constantly

8-[
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 51406
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 9247 times
Been thanked: 15247 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:33 pm

MihailT wrote:
#12 wrote:I chose not to since clearly all you‘re looking for is confrontation

I don’t bitch constantly, as a matter of fact I pretty quickly acknowledged Frankfurt to ne a one off…

But SUCH an important game, losing that in SUCH a way, against SUCH a crap team - after everyone KNEW what was coming for like the twentieth time… completely unaware, no resistance, no awareness… That’s disgusting, despicable and embarrassing… And unworthy of Bayern…

But that’s not even the point here… The point simply is Dortmund have no challenge left in this competition


Bold part above is an outright lie - you didn't acknowledge anything quickly. In your typical fashion you bitched and moaned for a week until the game with Leverkusen. If that's your standarad of "quick", you should wait a few more days and we'll start equalling the score against Gladbach anytime then.

If your point was that Dortmund had no challenge left in the Pokal, it's curious that you spent about 75% of your post talking how we could never accomplish this greatness and how much we sucked.


In Pokal…
I thought that was obvious… Also not NEVER, but not recently…
My post was about people ridiculing Dortmund here when there’s obviously no reason at all…

And no it was not a lie, of course you have to wait a game, but I‘m sure you‘ll tell me how we make up for yesterday and go to Berlin now?

Hint: yesterday was already supposed to be making up for the last time… But hey, maybe next year eh?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 28515
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1430 times
Been thanked: 6285 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby MihailT » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:49 pm

#12 wrote:
In Pokal…
I thought that was obvious… Also not NEVER, but not recently…
My post was about people ridiculing Dortmund here when there’s obviously no reason at all…

And no it was not a lie, of course you have to wait a game, but I‘m sure you‘ll tell me how we make up for yesterday and go to Berlin now?

Hint: yesterday was already supposed to be making up for the last time… But hey, maybe next year eh?


Not only is it not obvious, it took you 3 more comments to clarify.

It's good that you're such a selfless and righteous defender for the honour of Dortmund and injustice of people ridiculing them here. I wish you could take that sense of honour and apply it to your allegedly favourite team. Just as you are free to whine about how bad the life of a Bayern fan is, so is everyone else to mock and ridicule whoever they want.

And yes, it was a lie, considering you were insinuating how you were this great calm optimist, who immediately after the final whistle against Frankfurt was sure that it was a one-off, whereas you actually spent the entire time until the first half against B04 predicting how it's all crashing down and we'll be out of the UCL group stage soon.

Don't know how the irony with "next year" is supposed to work from your perspective, but yes - that's how football competitions work. You lose it one year, you attempt to do better next year. If you're suggesting we'll never win the Pokal again, I can only laugh. If you're suggesting we're about to lose the rest of the games all season by 3:0 and 4:0, I can only laugh as well.

Fact of the matter remains - you still have not shared with us why exactly are you a Bayern fan? What is it that attracts you to this team of mental losers, who always cave in, and only cause you suffering and anxiety? Why not support the football club that wins all the time? For example, Dortmund have been doing phenomenally in the Pokal - cheer for them, if that brings you joy?
User avatar
MihailT
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:31 am
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 81 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:18 pm

I really do hope Dortmund do get that back to back title. A consistent run of trophies after some time for them will do German football good.
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 42479
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 14869 times
Been thanked: 11803 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby Alexander » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:37 pm

MihailT wrote:
#12 wrote:
In Pokal…
I thought that was obvious… Also not NEVER, but not recently…
My post was about people ridiculing Dortmund here when there’s obviously no reason at all…

And no it was not a lie, of course you have to wait a game, but I‘m sure you‘ll tell me how we make up for yesterday and go to Berlin now?

Hint: yesterday was already supposed to be making up for the last time… But hey, maybe next year eh?


Not only is it not obvious, it took you 3 more comments to clarify.

It's good that you're such a selfless and righteous defender for the honour of Dortmund and injustice of people ridiculing them here. I wish you could take that sense of honour and apply it to your allegedly favourite team. Just as you are free to whine about how bad the life of a Bayern fan is, so is everyone else to mock and ridicule whoever they want.

And yes, it was a lie, considering you were insinuating how you were this great calm optimist, who immediately after the final whistle against Frankfurt was sure that it was a one-off, whereas you actually spent the entire time until the first half against B04 predicting how it's all crashing down and we'll be out of the UCL group stage soon.

Don't know how the irony with "next year" is supposed to work from your perspective, but yes - that's how football competitions work. You lose it one year, you attempt to do better next year. If you're suggesting we'll never win the Pokal again, I can only laugh. If you're suggesting we're about to lose the rest of the games all season by 3:0 and 4:0, I can only laugh as well.

Fact of the matter remains - you still have not shared with us why exactly are you a Bayern fan? What is it that attracts you to this team of mental losers, who always cave in, and only cause you suffering and anxiety? Why not support the football club that wins all the time? For example, Dortmund have been doing phenomenally in the Pokal - cheer for them, if that brings you joy?


I have asked the same question. Why support a team that so obvious is trash?
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 913
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 178 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby Ottomeister87 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:48 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I really do hope Dortmund do get that back to back title. A consistent run of trophies after some time for them will do German football good.


Tbh, after yesterday, there is only 2 teams i would love to see win it, and thats St Pauli or BMG. Dortmund can rot in hell..
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!
 
Posts: 2514
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 423 times
Been thanked: 674 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:38 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I really do hope Dortmund do get that back to back title. A consistent run of trophies after some time for them will do German football good.


Tbh, after yesterday, there is only 2 teams i would love to see win it, and thats St Pauli or BMG. Dortmund can rot in hell..
Sorry to hell both of them
I prefer Dortmund
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 54372
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 34817 times
Been thanked: 7612 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby Ottomeister87 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:20 pm

And you call yourself a Bayern supporter? Maybe start registering at dortmundforum.com
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!
 
Posts: 2514
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 423 times
Been thanked: 674 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby America USA » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:27 pm

I think if BMG win the Pokal that's good for Bayern's credibility and this result of yesterday would look far more acceptable if Monchengladbach win the Pokal.

Honestly I've stopped giving a shit about the DFB Cup because even if Bayern don't win it for another 5 years no other club in Germany will overtake us in the overall wins section.

As horrible as yesterday's result was, Bayern's primary goals for this season still remains the same and still attainable namely:
1. Winning the BL
2. Going Deep in the UCL

Also let's not forget that Real Madrid during their infamous Threepeat never won the Copa Del Rey so going out early in the Domestic Cup can be relieve a team from extra fixtures during March/April/May.
User avatar
America USA
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3852
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 666 times
Been thanked: 1202 times

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby Ottomeister87 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:42 pm

Yeah but you know what the BMG problem is? They will face the likes of St Pauli next matchday or whatever smaller club and perform as shit as they do lately in the buli vs Hertha. Somehow they cant be steady over a long period.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!
 
Posts: 2514
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 423 times
Been thanked: 674 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby Fénix » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:55 pm

That's why I see Gladbach as only DFB-Pokal winner this season. When you can totally destroy my club, then you can win some title for a change. If you can't do that, then go f*ck yourselves in your orthodox German mediocrity as usual.

Spoiler: show
Since Favre's arrival and complete renaissance in 2011 I started to admire their spirit, football style, organization and especially their crazy fans which are out of this world and since I know what was once Borussia Mönchengladbach in the 70's and 80's in Europe, not just Germany.
Even under Schubert it was the same, but the club is simply to that German tragedy called lack of billions of euros to gear up the team summer after summer for the past 6-7 years.

FC Bayern want blood and need a fierce rival where every season is like in Spain or in Italy and England 15-20-30 years ago. 1860 München is an ancient history and so is BMG. You need much more than just these kind of matches to be heard and remembered inside and outside of Germany for decades in front of us.
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
User avatar
Fénix
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12878
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Croatia
Has thanked: 5775 times
Been thanked: 5398 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:19 pm

MihailT wrote:
#12 wrote:
In Pokal…
I thought that was obvious… Also not NEVER, but not recently…
My post was about people ridiculing Dortmund here when there’s obviously no reason at all…

And no it was not a lie, of course you have to wait a game, but I‘m sure you‘ll tell me how we make up for yesterday and go to Berlin now?

Hint: yesterday was already supposed to be making up for the last time… But hey, maybe next year eh?


Not only is it not obvious, it took you 3 more comments to clarify.

It's good that you're such a selfless and righteous defender for the honour of Dortmund and injustice of people ridiculing them here. I wish you could take that sense of honour and apply it to your allegedly favourite team. Just as you are free to whine about how bad the life of a Bayern fan is, so is everyone else to mock and ridicule whoever they want.

And yes, it was a lie, considering you were insinuating how you were this great calm optimist, who immediately after the final whistle against Frankfurt was sure that it was a one-off, whereas you actually spent the entire time until the first half against B04 predicting how it's all crashing down and we'll be out of the UCL group stage soon.

Don't know how the irony with "next year" is supposed to work from your perspective, but yes - that's how football competitions work. You lose it one year, you attempt to do better next year. If you're suggesting we'll never win the Pokal again, I can only laugh. If you're suggesting we're about to lose the rest of the games all season by 3:0 and 4:0, I can only laugh as well.

Fact of the matter remains - you still have not shared with us why exactly are you a Bayern fan? What is it that attracts you to this team of mental losers, who always cave in, and only cause you suffering and anxiety? Why not support the football club that wins all the time? For example, Dortmund have been doing phenomenally in the Pokal - cheer for them, if that brings you joy?
For you, yes…

I agree, you try to do better… Except we didn’t do better… Or do… Or even try…

People on here ridicule other teams all the time and then - just like you - attack me… While I don’t deny I take losses badly you still fail to grasp that it‘s not just about losing… We didn’t just lose a game yesterday… We lost respect and dignity… Criticism is justified!

And I won’t even dignify that question with an answer… But I don’t want to be too harsh so I‘ll give you a hint: do you look for a new girlfriend if yours can’t cook?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 28515
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1430 times
Been thanked: 6285 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:21 pm

Fénix wrote:That's why I see Gladbach as only DFB-Pokal winner this season. When you can totally destroy my club, then you can win some title for a change. If you can't do that, then go f*ck yourselves in your orthodox German mediocrity as usual.

Spoiler: show
Since Favre's arrival and complete renaissance in 2011 I started to admire their spirit, football style, organization and especially their crazy fans which are out of this world and since I know what was once Borussia Mönchengladbach in the 70's and 80's in Europe, not just Germany.
Even under Schubert it was the same, but the club is simply to that German tragedy called lack of billions of euros to gear up the team summer after summer for the past 6-7 years.

FC Bayern want blood and need a fierce rival where every season is like in Spain or in Italy and England 15-20-30 years ago. 1860 München is an ancient history and so is BMG. You need much more than just these kind of matches to be heard and remembered inside and outside of Germany for decades in front of us.
Ir, you know, one could simply not get raped by them for a change
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 28515
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1430 times
Been thanked: 6285 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby MihailT » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:54 pm

#12 wrote:For you, yes…

I agree, you try to do better… Except we didn’t do better… Or do… Or even try…

People on here ridicule other teams all the time and then - just like you - attack me… While I don’t deny I take losses badly you still fail to grasp that it‘s not just about losing… We didn’t just lose a game yesterday… We lost respect and dignity… Criticism is justified!

And I won’t even dignify that question with an answer… But I don’t want to be too harsh so I‘ll give you a hint: do you look for a new girlfriend if yours can’t cook?


Of course - criticism for this one atrocious game is absolutely justified.

Showing up day after day, after every draw, loss, or even unconvincing win and trying to portray yourself as some sort of objective commentator, when you're just bitching around all the time about all the things speaks much more about you than about the team you are allegedly a "fan" of.

I don't know what you mean that you won't "dignify that question with an answer", as if I asked you how many times a day you jerk off, or whether you're a homosexual, or whether you're vaccinated. Asking you why you support a team, which is full of losers and pushovers in your own words is a perfectly valid question in the forum dedicated to fans of the said team. Why don't you try to go on a Liverpool or Man City forum and constantly berate those clubs, tell them how they're eternal loosers for winning a single PL in 30 years after giants like Blackburn and Leicester, or how they haven't won a single UCL in 10 years despite the largest cash investment in the history of football? See how that goes, I'm sure they won't ask any questions and will take your word as the God-given truth to the actual matters of the world.

Anyways, this is getting boring and since you keep sliming away from a simple answer, from now on I'm just assuming you're an Arsenal fan, still butthurt from being eliminated in 2013 on away goals and are just here to troll.
User avatar
MihailT
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:31 am
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 81 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:05 pm

Which is what I‘m doing…

Again, I‘m not saying I‘m not a sore loser… But you‘re projecting stuff here that doesn’t belong… Again, I think I improved… Very little and slowly, but I did
And you‘re now using stuff that happened way in the past… I think the last time I actually went crazy was Kiel… Not completely out of proportion IMHO…
But yesterday… was not normal… A full blown tantrum is justified!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 28515
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1430 times
Been thanked: 6285 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SemrushBot [Bot] and 1 guest