You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:46 pm

I also hate the away games v TSGH

Freiburg and Augsburg
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:09 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:
#12 wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:Well, its the hardest team we could have picked for an away game.. Will be a fight game, no need to play nice, just advance..
Not sure about that but one of the hardest setups for sure… Time to show some balls…

Tbh, Leipzig or BVB away games are not as hard games as BMG is for FC Bayern. They always tend to give us a hard time ( even if we should have won this years game at the opener ) And we all know how pokal games can be..
IMHO we can be happy we didn’t lose…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:38 pm

Yeah but thats the German media BS all over again. They all talked about how lucky Bayern was, just forgot all the chances Bayern missed and Gladbach actually didnt have..
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:11 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Yeah but thats the German media BS all over again. They all talked about how lucky Bayern was, just forgot all the chances Bayern missed and Gladbach actually didnt have..
Sure, but the bottom line ist they should’ve gotten a stonewall penalty with the exact same unfolding of the match… And it’s not like Gladbach didn’t deserve that draw, they did have chances…
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:26 pm

Like they say, hätte, hätte, Fahradkette.. Another loss in the 2nd round, second year in a row, is not acceptable at all..
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:31 pm

Agreed
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:26 pm

MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:37 pm

Chris Richards, Angelo Stiller and Fiete Arp played in the same match today. Stiller scored in a 5-1 for Hoffenheim against Holstein Kiel.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:16 pm

Imagine you are BVB, who cant fucking score vs Ingolstadt of all teams.. 60 minutes played :lol: :lol:
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:35 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Imagine you are BVB, who cant fucking score vs Ingolstadt of all teams.. 60 minutes played
They did

1859+1 eliminated s04
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:51 pm

Unfortunately..
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:33 am

Ottomeister87 wrote:Imagine you are BVB, who cant fucking score vs Ingolstadt of all teams.. 60 minutes played :lol: :lol:
They‘ll win it again though and be b2b champs - a feat we haven’t accomplished in years…

The only thing we‘re good at doing back to back is getting assfucked by exactly the same team with exactly the same tactics and exactly the same game…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MihailT » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:43 am

#12 wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:Imagine you are BVB, who cant fucking score vs Ingolstadt of all teams.. 60 minutes played :lol: :lol:
They‘ll win it again though and be b2b champs - a feat we haven’t accomplished in years…

The only thing we‘re good at doing back to back is getting assfucked by exactly the same team with exactly the same tactics and exactly the same game…

You are absolutely right, it's not like we're 10-time back to back Bundesliga champions, or that we've won two trebles in this timeframe. No, Dortmund are clearly better because they'll have potentially (stress on potentially) won two consecutive Pokals. Man, I really wish we could be as good as them.

I asked you in the other thread as well, but since you chose to keep silent, let me do it again - why are you allegedly a supporter of Bayern Munich? According to your posts - the players are mental midgets, the coaching staff is tragically inept and the board is also full of incompetents. Your bitching and moaning never stops, you constantly predict doom and gloom on the horizon or well past it, and you can't wait for a loss to get on your high horse and start claiming how right you were. Which happens 3 or 4 times in a season, and when a historic loss like yesterday occurs, it's the happiest day in what would seem a pretty miserable life of yours.

So, again - why not support Liverpool? Why not support Real? Why not support City/Chelsea/Barcelona/United/Juventus/Milan/whoeverthefuckelse? They're all much greater than Bayern, they win all the tropheys all the time, they never lose, and certainly never to Bayern. It seems like the most logical option is to start cheering for the clear winners of the game, since we are such chronic losers that never learn and can't satisfy the needs of the almighty #12.
MihailT
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:49 am

MihailT wrote:
#12 wrote:

You are absolutely right, it's not like we're 10-time back to back Bundesliga champions, or that we've won two trebles in this timeframe. No, Dortmund are clearly better because they'll have potentially (stress on potentially) won two consecutive Pokals. Man, I really wish we could be as good as them.

I asked you in the other thread as well, but since you chose to keep silent, let me do it again - why are you allegedly a supporter of Bayern Munich? According to your posts - the players are mental midgets, the coaching staff is tragically inept and the board is also full of incompetents. Your bitching and moaning never stops, you constantly predict doom and gloom on the horizon or well past it, and you can't wait for a loss to get on your high horse and start claiming how right you were. Which happens 3 or 4 times in a season, and when a historic loss like yesterday occurs, it's the happiest day in what would seem a pretty miserable life of yours.

So, again - why not support Liverpool? Why not support Real? Why not support City/Chelsea/Barcelona/United/Juventus/Milan/whoeverthefuckelse? They're all much greater than Bayern, they win all the tropheys all the time, they never lose, and certainly never to Bayern. It seems like the most logical option is to start cheering for the clear winners of the game, since we are such chronic losers that never learn and can't satisfy the needs of the almighty #12.
I chose not to since clearly all you‘re looking for is confrontation

I don’t bitch constantly, as a matter of fact I pretty quickly acknowledged Frankfurt to ne a one off…

But SUCH an important game, losing that in SUCH a way, against SUCH a crap team - after everyone KNEW what was coming for like the twentieth time… completely unaware, no resistance, no awareness… That’s disgusting, despicable and embarrassing… And unworthy of Bayern…

But that’s not even the point here… The point simply is Dortmund have no challenge left in this competition
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MihailT » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:11 am

#12 wrote:I chose not to since clearly all you‘re looking for is confrontation

I don’t bitch constantly, as a matter of fact I pretty quickly acknowledged Frankfurt to ne a one off…

But SUCH an important game, losing that in SUCH a way, against SUCH a crap team - after everyone KNEW what was coming for like the twentieth time… completely unaware, no resistance, no awareness… That’s disgusting, despicable and embarrassing… And unworthy of Bayern…

But that’s not even the point here… The point simply is Dortmund have no challenge left in this competition

Bold part above is an outright lie - you didn't acknowledge anything quickly. In your typical fashion you bitched and moaned for a week until the game with Leverkusen. If that's your standarad of "quick", you should wait a few more days and we'll start equalling the score against Gladbach anytime then.

If your point was that Dortmund had no challenge left in the Pokal, it's curious that you spent about 75% of your post talking how we could never accomplish this greatness and how much we sucked.
MihailT
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal