You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Discussions on the German Cup matches.
 

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:33 pm

Ouch Osnabrueck eliminated Werder Bremen 2-0.

Dynamo Dresden eliminated Paderborn

And 1860 eliminated Darmstadt.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 51406
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 9247 times
Been thanked: 15247 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:41 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 54372
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 34817 times
Been thanked: 7612 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:26 pm

Haaland doing his thing with 3..
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!
 
Posts: 2514
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 423 times
Been thanked: 674 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby #12 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:03 am

MUTU wrote:Ouch Osnabrueck eliminated Werder Bremen 2-0.

Dynamo Dresden eliminated Paderborn

And 1860 eliminated Darmstadt.
Babelsberg - Fürth…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 28515
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1430 times
Been thanked: 6285 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:26 am

Knowing that BVB meet a third league team it was a solid performance not giving Wiesbaden any chance at all to pull of a upset. Knock out games against a lower league team can always be tricky and should not be taken easy, especially when it is the first competitive game of the season. Haaland hasn't forgot how to score and scored three goals. I guess he will continue being your wet dream despite being 10-15 goals behind Lewandowski half way in the season :-)
User avatar
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:44 pm
Location: Sweden
National Flag:
Sweden
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 121 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:29 am

Ben Gardner wrote:Knowing that BVB meet a third league team it was a solid performance not giving Wiesbaden any chance at all to pull of a upset. Knock out games against a lower league team can always be tricky and should not be taken easy, especially when it is the first competitive game of the season. Haaland hasn't forgot how to score and scored three goals. I guess he will continue being your wet dream despite being 10-15 goals behind Lewandowski half way in the season :-)
Has his agent been a different one, we would have an agreement for next yr already in place.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 54372
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 34817 times
Been thanked: 7612 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:46 am

We’re still going to take him Ben, sorry.
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 42479
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 14869 times
Been thanked: 11803 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby #12 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:57 am

No and no
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 28515
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1430 times
Been thanked: 6285 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:31 pm

Eintracht Frankfurt out
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 54372
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 34817 times
Been thanked: 7612 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:51 am

So Wolfsburg made 6 substitutions, but the sixth one isn’t allowed even in OT in DFB-Pokal… German media are all over Wolfsburg, but the refs allowed it despite numerous inquiries… I think the game MUST be replayed…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 28515
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1430 times
Been thanked: 6285 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:25 pm

#12 wrote:So Wolfsburg made 6 substitutions, but the sixth one isn’t allowed even in OT in DFB-Pokal… German media are all over Wolfsburg, but the refs allowed it despite numerous inquiries… I think the game MUST be replayed…

I'd be surprised if they do. There's so many clear referee mistakes that influence the outcome of a match much more than a 102' substitution (2 were subbed at 102', one of which a central defender) that it'd be unfair if they pick this one out. I mean what about matches where a clear penalty is denied, or a valid goal ruled out incorrectly?
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 51406
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 9247 times
Been thanked: 15247 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:36 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:So Wolfsburg made 6 substitutions, but the sixth one isn’t allowed even in OT in DFB-Pokal… German media are all over Wolfsburg, but the refs allowed it despite numerous inquiries… I think the game MUST be replayed…

I'd be surprised if they do. There's so many clear referee mistakes that influence the outcome of a match much more than a 102' substitution (2 were subbed at 102', one of which a central defender) that it'd be unfair if they pick this one out. I mean what about matches where a clear penalty is denied, or a valid goal ruled out incorrectly?
Technical error.
Game should be replayed
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 54372
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 34817 times
Been thanked: 7612 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:28 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:So Wolfsburg made 6 substitutions, but the sixth one isn’t allowed even in OT in DFB-Pokal… German media are all over Wolfsburg, but the refs allowed it despite numerous inquiries… I think the game MUST be replayed…

I'd be surprised if they do. There's so many clear referee mistakes that influence the outcome of a match much more than a 102' substitution (2 were subbed at 102', one of which a central defender) that it'd be unfair if they pick this one out. I mean what about matches where a clear penalty is denied, or a valid goal ruled out incorrectly?
Yeah but we‘re talking either the game is awarded to Münster or rematch… It would be unfair to just award it…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 28515
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1430 times
Been thanked: 6285 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby Ottomeister87 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:49 pm

If that happened, Woflsburg is out, plain simple.. We all know when Bayern subbed 4 players in, but the opponent declined to take action because the draw saved them from relegation. Had they taken action and protested, the game would have been awarded to the opponent completely.

And sorry to say, if you have to ask the ref about subs etc and you damn well know 6 arent allowed, its your own damn fault. Schmadtke even said in a statement, that all involved should be sent to a ''understanding reading class'' for this, so they admit actually that they are wrong.

All in all, DFB has only one chance and that would be to eliminate VFL, but to just hand it to Preussen who got actually beaten would be unfair also.. But replayed, never gonna happen.

And on top of that, VFL claims the ref said yes to it, but the ref put their error in the match report.. but Preussen Munster reports just came in, that they are protesting it..
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!
 
Posts: 2514
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 423 times
Been thanked: 674 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:59 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:If that happened, Woflsburg is out, plain simple.. We all know when Bayern subbed 4 players in, but the opponent declined to take action because the draw saved them from relegation. Had they taken action and protested, the game would have been awarded to the opponent completely.

And sorry to say, if you have to ask the ref about subs etc and you damn well know 6 arent allowed, its your own damn fault. Schmadtke even said in a statement, that all involved should be sent to a ''understanding reading class'' for this, so they admit actually that they are wrong.

All in all, DFB has only one chance and that would be to eliminate VFL, but to just hand it to Preussen who got actually beaten would be unfair also.. But replayed, never gonna happen.

And on top of that, VFL claims the ref said yes to it, but the ref put their error in the match report.. but Preussen Munster reports just came in, that they are protesting it..
Huh? When was that? I only remember Trappatoni playing too many amateurs in the 90s…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 28515
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1430 times
Been thanked: 6285 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest