You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

Re: Official generic DFB-Pokal discussion thread

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:33 pm

Ouch Osnabrueck eliminated Werder Bremen 2-0.

Dynamo Dresden eliminated Paderborn

And 1860 eliminated Darmstadt.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:41 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:26 pm

Haaland doing his thing with 3..
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:03 am

MUTU wrote:Ouch Osnabrueck eliminated Werder Bremen 2-0.

Dynamo Dresden eliminated Paderborn

And 1860 eliminated Darmstadt.
Babelsberg - Fürth…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:26 am

Knowing that BVB meet a third league team it was a solid performance not giving Wiesbaden any chance at all to pull of a upset. Knock out games against a lower league team can always be tricky and should not be taken easy, especially when it is the first competitive game of the season. Haaland hasn't forgot how to score and scored three goals. I guess he will continue being your wet dream despite being 10-15 goals behind Lewandowski half way in the season :-)
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:29 am

Ben Gardner wrote:Knowing that BVB meet a third league team it was a solid performance not giving Wiesbaden any chance at all to pull of a upset. Knock out games against a lower league team can always be tricky and should not be taken easy, especially when it is the first competitive game of the season. Haaland hasn't forgot how to score and scored three goals. I guess he will continue being your wet dream despite being 10-15 goals behind Lewandowski half way in the season :-)
Has his agent been a different one, we would have an agreement for next yr already in place.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:46 am

We’re still going to take him Ben, sorry.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:57 am

No and no
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:31 pm

Eintracht Frankfurt out
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:51 am

So Wolfsburg made 6 substitutions, but the sixth one isn’t allowed even in OT in DFB-Pokal… German media are all over Wolfsburg, but the refs allowed it despite numerous inquiries… I think the game MUST be replayed…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:25 pm

#12 wrote:So Wolfsburg made 6 substitutions, but the sixth one isn’t allowed even in OT in DFB-Pokal… German media are all over Wolfsburg, but the refs allowed it despite numerous inquiries… I think the game MUST be replayed…

I'd be surprised if they do. There's so many clear referee mistakes that influence the outcome of a match much more than a 102' substitution (2 were subbed at 102', one of which a central defender) that it'd be unfair if they pick this one out. I mean what about matches where a clear penalty is denied, or a valid goal ruled out incorrectly?
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:36 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:So Wolfsburg made 6 substitutions, but the sixth one isn’t allowed even in OT in DFB-Pokal… German media are all over Wolfsburg, but the refs allowed it despite numerous inquiries… I think the game MUST be replayed…

I'd be surprised if they do. There's so many clear referee mistakes that influence the outcome of a match much more than a 102' substitution (2 were subbed at 102', one of which a central defender) that it'd be unfair if they pick this one out. I mean what about matches where a clear penalty is denied, or a valid goal ruled out incorrectly?
Technical error.
Game should be replayed
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:28 pm

MUTU wrote:

Yeah but we‘re talking either the game is awarded to Münster or rematch… It would be unfair to just award it…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:49 pm

If that happened, Woflsburg is out, plain simple.. We all know when Bayern subbed 4 players in, but the opponent declined to take action because the draw saved them from relegation. Had they taken action and protested, the game would have been awarded to the opponent completely.

And sorry to say, if you have to ask the ref about subs etc and you damn well know 6 arent allowed, its your own damn fault. Schmadtke even said in a statement, that all involved should be sent to a ''understanding reading class'' for this, so they admit actually that they are wrong.

All in all, DFB has only one chance and that would be to eliminate VFL, but to just hand it to Preussen who got actually beaten would be unfair also.. But replayed, never gonna happen.

And on top of that, VFL claims the ref said yes to it, but the ref put their error in the match report.. but Preussen Munster reports just came in, that they are protesting it..
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:59 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:If that happened, Woflsburg is out, plain simple.. We all know when Bayern subbed 4 players in, but the opponent declined to take action because the draw saved them from relegation. Had they taken action and protested, the game would have been awarded to the opponent completely.

And sorry to say, if you have to ask the ref about subs etc and you damn well know 6 arent allowed, its your own damn fault. Schmadtke even said in a statement, that all involved should be sent to a ''understanding reading class'' for this, so they admit actually that they are wrong.

All in all, DFB has only one chance and that would be to eliminate VFL, but to just hand it to Preussen who got actually beaten would be unfair also.. But replayed, never gonna happen.

And on top of that, VFL claims the ref said yes to it, but the ref put their error in the match report.. but Preussen Munster reports just came in, that they are protesting it..
Huh? When was that? I only remember Trappatoni playing too many amateurs in the 90s…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal